kolni

Jagdtiger 8.8 Removed From Store

Which again leads to the mystery of why they used the IS-5 as a reward tank instead of using it to replace the IS-6.

It sounded like the reward tank was not so much an exclusive but an early access to the tank that would be released later to the general population.

Jagdtiger 88 > Type 59

QFT.

I remembee hull downing on the himmelsdorf banana road against 2 E-75's, a Lorraine 40t and an IS-3.

The bounces and prem bounces were funny. And it was my first 100k profit game.

Good times.

I quite like my JT88.

My highest exp game is in it on the really old Sevasgorskak map (before they changed and then removed it). From South spawn went up the giant hill and got hull down up top (no arty), ended up with like 6k damage and 4k spotting (my very first Patrol Duty medal iirc).

While it is slow, the thing has fantastic armor and a great reload. It can bully a lot of tanks barring something like a hull down STI.

As for those complaining it is shit for WN8, I have 242 battles in mine with 3724 WN8 in it.

just because you dont have Hype59 doesn`t mean you have to hate it :serb:

T-34-3 > Type 59

Also, this one beats Maxl's game, lol

wotreplays.com/site/2083912#pearl_river-cunicularius-8_8_cm_pak_43_jagdtiger

Usually only carry 8 apcr and no food but I want to 3 mark it and some matches just suck for farming

edit: maxl still best anchor tho<3

My best game in the J8.8 came out to ~173k credits gross. I also got a 150k mission done, resulting in ~320k gross after all of that. It can be fun, but I don't play all that much anymore and I'd rather spend my time in a light tank.

JT 88 is a good tank for beginners. For more skilled players, the SP is by far the best tier 8 premium. It is also very cheap to buy and makes 100k credits/match when firing mostly AP. The SP trades off credit making ability for easy wins. SP is a no brainer and you should get it before they remove it as well.

:kjugh:

actually if you were on EU you would have (probS) a chance to buy type 59 now :serb:

The 88 was my very first T8 premium. So in some ways I'm sad to see it go. However...

I just don't see how can anyone have fun in this thing. I mean, sure, under ideal circumstances it can be formidable. Going hulldown holding off half the enemy team feels epic and makes ridiculous amouts of credits. 

Harsh reality is you either get zerged, artied, prem shelled thought the superstructure, or everything's just dead by the time you reach the frontlines. Enduring one disappointing/boring game after the other in hopes of finally getting your chance to shine just isn't appealing to me.

This is just my own personal experience with the thing. I'm by now at peace with the fact I simply can't handle some vehicles properly. I'm sure some players are able to get a lot more from it than I am. Kudos to them.

It's worth noting that the JT88 came out before SPrem. Back then it was really hard to dig out when hull-down.

So what exactly is taking its place?
Are we getting BOTH the Skorpion and KJP?

I got a feeling that, just like IS-5 and IS-3 auto, we'll be getting the shittier of the 2 (KJP) for premium, and the better one being some CW campaign reward.

Speaking of which, any news on IS-3 auto or did it fade into vaporware?

The 88 was my very first T8 premium. So in some ways I'm sad to see it go. However...

I just don't see how can anyone have fun in this thing. I mean, sure, under ideal circumstances it can be formidable. Going hulldown holding off half the enemy team feels epic and makes ridiculous amouts of credits. 

Harsh reality is you either get zerged, artied, prem shelled thought the superstructure, or everything's just dead by the time you reach the frontlines. Enduring one disappointing/boring game after the other in hopes of finally getting your chance to shine just isn't appealing to me.

This is just my own personal experience with the thing. I'm by now at peace with the fact I simply can't handle some vehicles properly. I'm sure some players are able to get a lot more from it than I am. Kudos to them.

This is more or less how I feel about it. It's still in my garage but it'll be the first t8 prem to go if I want some cash. I enjoy the Lowe more than this thing for some reason.

>Mfw people claim no Armor

>Mfw people claim no mobility to do damage

>Mfw people say bad tank platform

>Mfw people say no carry potential

>Mfw people say you can't do this everygame

>Their face when I 3 marked this shit

Assad's face when

wyi5jnAb.jpg

(Since he didn't provide a reference image himself)

Thinking about picking this up and power-grinding and buying JPII before the event ends (I have a Stug now). I really want a Jageru, it's the best meme tank in the game. Speaking of meme status, plsgo's greatest claim to fame came from a member's Jageru replay being analyzed by quickybaby. Triple the cancer, triple the fun.

Then dont comment. You clearly care enough to comment, so your comment is quite redundant..

Taking that comment seriously...? +1. having sticks up our asses is the new meta.