kolni

Jagdtiger 8.8 Removed From Store

JT88 is fun, because it's different.  Not sure I'd wanna spam the thing an entire evening, though.

On 12/5/2016 at 8:06 AM, Stige said:

Doesn't like every pref mm tank get fucked by T9s anyway? Seems to be pretty common for them.
Super Pershing probably the least.

SP doesn't get screwed by T9s at all.  SP gives as good as it gets.  I've taken it into BT10 matches (platooned, obviously) and it does well.

Rise!

I'm back on my bullshit and falling for the JT88 again. The buffs it got since I last touched it (HP, traverse, reverse, pen, DPM) have kept it surprisingly competitive. Being an assault TD gives it a lot of options for equipment though, and I'm curious what you guys' ideas were.

A Rammer is obvious and Improved Rotation is hard to beat, but the third slot is up in the air. Binocs/Optics/Hardening/Vents and Grousers all make sense in my mind in different situations. I want to test how Grousers and Turbocharger compare on a tank with as terrible terrain resistance as the JT88, too.

3 hours ago, Rexxie said:

Rise!

I'm back on my bullshit and falling for the JT88 again. The buffs it got since I last touched it (HP, traverse, reverse, pen, DPM) have kept it surprisingly competitive. Being an assault TD gives it a lot of options for equipment though, and I'm curious what you guys' ideas were.

A Rammer is obvious and Improved Rotation is hard to beat, but the third slot is up in the air. Binocs/Optics/Hardening/Vents and Grousers all make sense in my mind in different situations. I want to test how Grousers and Turbocharger compare on a tank with as terrible terrain resistance as the JT88, too.

TURBO.

I've been rocking Turbo/IRM on my TDs, and that extra reverse speed to get in and out of trouble is invaluable. Hard to justify aim on an assault tank, camo makes no sense, and you really aren't playing many VR games in a gigantic box. Vents is probably the next best option, but honestly, that extra 4 forward/2 back makes a solid difference in even my Tortoise.