MxDeep

Green Player LFC

I've been playing solo thinking that I'll take a look at clans once my stats go up, due to the reqs I'm seeing for a lot of clans. I flirted with 1600 WN8 for a bit a few months ago, but dropped back down and I've decided to see if there are any clans out there for a ~1400 / 53% player since I realized tracking my stats kind of decreased the fun of the game for me. Mainly looking for a clan that's active in tournaments and strongholds and with platoons. I don't really rage or tilt and would also prefer a laid-back community without ragers, arty-tkers, etc.. I have a decent amount of experience in organized play, mainly tournaments, and am interested in picking up calling if given the chance. Relevant tanks (meta with decent crews and full equipment) -

Tier 8: IS-3, AMX CDC

Tier 6: T37, T-150

Pretty varied selection of tanks across other tiers except tier 10 (none) and tier 9 (currently grinding top gun on E-75).

One last thing is I'd prefer a clan without really strict attendance requirements. Non-tank things unfortunately come up and I wouldn't want to worry about getting kicked for not being on for a week or something. With that said, I attend all days of tournaments if I've made that commitment, unless a real emergency comes up.

You want the Minions... Formerly Millards Minions, now _Marine's Minions. Those guys should seriously continue to pay me to be their recruiter, dammit

We do pay you.. with all the recruits you steal from us.

^I second that. The Felix family is a great group of people and I highly suggest them. Unfortunately I'm not a recruiter either so 

^I second that. The Felix family is a great group of people and I highly suggest them. Unfortunately I'm not a recruiter either so 

Why aren't you sending the platoon invites rams??

Why aren't you sending the platoon invites rams??

I haven't seen you online yet come online and I'll send one. I have been looking for you 

You want the Minions... Formerly Millards Minions, now _Marine's Minions. Those guys should seriously continue to pay me to be their recruiter, dammit

We do pay you.. with all the recruits you steal from us.

Some started with down padding their stats to be out of the focus. Mainly the focus of arty :)

EMPYR - Send me a PM in game or stop by our TS.  We're just starting out but this isn't our first rodeo.  

udder.ts.nfoservers.com

CggldXz.jpg

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/459232-join-the-dark-side-empyr

Check out our brother clan UFTU http://na.wargaming.net/clans/1000020558/
There are a lot of good people doing Tournaments, Strongholds and CW.
We share a teamspeak and you can platoon with a members of UFTS as well.

Our TeamSpeak address is monte.clanwarz.com:1140

Good luck with your search!

We paid you?