Xen

IDEAL clan is looking for IDEAL players

IDEAL: Excellence Personified
K40KzEV.png

IDEAL was to consist of some of the best players of the EU server, and unlike most other top clans, supposed to have a stable leadership its members could depend on, but without any obligations like activity, TeamSpeak and Clan Wars. However, our definition of "best" is a little different. We put very strong emphasis on attitude and skill rather than stats. Not even the best stats get you into the clan if you are not a sociable and fun lad and do not live up to what your stats suggest.

The most important part of our recruitment process is getting to know the player, to find out if he fits our community in terms of character and personality. That's why we expect an extensive written application before our recruiters invite the applicant to join for platoon or skirmish games. If our first impression is a good one, we will invite the player for a one-month trial period. All full members of the clan are then allowed to cast their vote on the recruit. This way we assure the chemistry is right in the community and our members agree with the new arrival before we promote him to full member.

We believe a strong and stable community is essential for building a successful clan in the long run. Read more...

We provide:
Great players who accompany you on the battlefields of WOT
A friendly, fun and stable community with lots of long-term members
Platoons 24/7
Skirmishes on a daily basis (tier 8 & 10)
• Clan Wars in campaigns and on the New Global Map (tier VIII)
A forum and a TeamSpeak3 server (ts.idealclan.eu:9998)
Freedom. There are no obligations and you will never be forced to do anything. You do not have to visit our website/forum or play WoT every day. TeamSpeak is not obligatory either unless you want to play Skirmishes, Clan Wars or tournaments.
Fun, because that's why we play this game.

Our Stronghold:

Spoiler

OMVKhxh.png
JV5hMO6.png

Cinematic Gameplay Footage (thanks to __Ace!)

What we expect of you:
• High Skill Level. The statistical requirements down below can give you a first idea of whether you are good enough or not. However, we do look at a lot more than just the numbers to evaluate our recruits' abilities, so being above or below our requirements does not mean you will or will not get into the clan for sure.
• Good Sportsmanship. The aspiration that a battle will be enjoyed for its own sake, with proper consideration for fairness, respect, and a sense of fellowship with our competitors.
Loyalty. Once you have sold your soul to us there is no going back. We do not like clan hoppers and want our applicants to be interested in a permanent membership and becoming an integral part of our community.
Activity. While daily activity is not mandatory, we cannot afford members who are inactive for long periods of time.

Please make sure you meet our statistical requirements before applying for IDEAL:

ZE7bjHI.png

Are you interested in joining IDEAL? Here is how you can apply:
0. Please do not send me private messages on the official WoT forums any more.
1. Make sure you meet our (statistical) requirements.
2. Sign up for our IDEAL forum.
3. Sign in to your account. (Duh!)
4. Read the sticky thread in the clan applications section.
5. Post your application in the dedicated forum section.

Feel free to visit the friends' section of our forums. Please do not spam, do not insult, do not get angry in case your applications gets rejected. It is nothing personal.

Do you have questions regarding IDEAL? Contact one of the officers (see our clan description) and they will answer as quickly as possible.

Best regards,
[IDEAL]
emblem_64x64.png?1419375558.52

Xen, u are a real faggot... I get bored of being clanless, join a clan and the next day you post you are recruiting... FU ;)

Anyways, being curious here, could I have done it into IDEAL?

Yes, if your overall is far off but other parts of your application exceed this then we will still consider.

For your application Sartox, you'd need recent stats similar to Straik's.

Edit: And I really do mean that in the nicest way possible ^^

Xen, u are a real faggot... I get bored of being clanless, join a clan and the next day you post you are recruiting... FU ;)

Anyways, being curious here, could I have done it into IDEAL?

Just fail a reroll like Gash did :doge: 

Also, S3AL>IDEAL>KITTY>LAVA (rip) in subklan order :serb: 

IDEAL recruitment threads always confuse me because the pasta says "stats aren't important" while the stats block says "you better be in the top 0,01%" :doge: 

So is this going to be our new funposting topic? And can I sneak in by sending Gash a topless pic of Taylor Swift? :disco:

Just fail a reroll like Gash did :doge: 

Also, S3AL>IDEAL>KITTY>LAVA (rip) in subklan order :serb: 

Failed reroll with a higher recent than you DansGame 

Also in honour of LAVA(f) It's LAVA > IDEAL >S3AL > KITTY

IDEAL recruitment threads always confuse me because the pasta says "stats aren't important" while the stats block says "you better be in the top 0,01%" :doge: 

So is this going to be our new funposting topic? And can I sneak in by sending Gash a topless pic of Taylor Swift? :disco:

1. Stats are about 20% concern (gotta remind S3AL who's boss (Recent WR)). 50% Concern in skill/ability to play and the remaining 30% on personality.
  2. Funpoasting permissions granted. 
  3. TayTay topless pix = instant trial. I'll know if they're photoshopped.

Failed reroll with a higher recent than you DansGame 

Also in honour of LAVA(f) It's LAVA > IDEAL >S3AL > KITTY

1. Stats are about 20% concern (gotta remind S3AL who's boss (Recent WR)). 50% Concern in skill/ability to play and the remaining 30% on personality.
  2. Funpoasting permissions granted. 
  3. TayTay topless pix = instant trial. I'll know if they're photoshopped.

hmmmmmmmmmmm.... tempting...