Xen

IDEAL clan is looking for IDEAL players

Just now, jokobet said:

Lol for that, a friend of mine is car mechanic and if you ever want to hear someone rage, ask him about Volvo. :eww:

My car is from 1999, not ONCE have it been in the shop for anything than parts that needs changing regularly anyway.

My aunt and her three kids+ their families have Audis. Or, so I've heard, they're more in the shop than on the road so I can't confirm or deny that.

1 hour ago, MissNurkie said:

My car is from 1999, not ONCE have it been in the shop for anything than parts that needs changing regularly anyway.

Yeah, i talked to him, I misunderstood it, he was raging about rover and used Volvo as an example of how a car should be. My bad.

bad-kitty-the-sofa-shame-cat-hiding-dogs

Edit: I blame his pleb Liverpool accent.

9 hours ago, jokobet said:

Yeah, i talked to him, I misunderstood it, he was raging about rover and used Volvo as an example of how a car should be. My bad.

Edit: I blame his pleb Liverpool accent.

You see, now the world makes sense again. :awyeah: 

It's gonna take a lot for me to NOT buy another Volvo, that's for sure. I don't have time to be bothered with a car that's constantly pissing up my leg.

10 minutes ago, veitileiN said:

why cars if there are tanks? :officersexii:

A volvo is basically a tank. 

I accidentally backed into a road block a couple of years ago in pretty high speed, it was completely invisible from the rear view mirrors and was put up when I was inside a building for a few hours so it never occured to me. The other exit was blocked by a van and I was in a rush, so without the opportunity to turn my car I just started backing up, was only like 150 metres anyway. I fucking raped that shit when I smacked into it, and then over it. Not even a scratch in the dirt on my volvo, seriously nothing, was hilarious.

Next day there was a note in the paper about vandals destroying rock solid roadblocks that they had spent hours putting up. F.

16 minutes ago, MissNurkie said:

A volvo is basically a tank. 

I accidentally backed into a road block a couple of years ago in pretty high speed, it was completely invisible from the rear view mirrors and was put up when I was inside a building for a few hours so it never occured to me. The other exit was blocked by a van and I was in a rush, so without the opportunity to turn my car I just started backing up, was only like 150 metres anyway. I fucking raped that shit when I smacked into it, and then over it. Not even a scratch in the dirt on my volvo, seriously nothing, was hilarious.

Next day there was a note in the paper about vandals destroying rock solid roadblocks that they had spent hours putting up. F.

With wot's physics u would not only been stuck but lost at least half your hp for that.

27 minutes ago, MissNurkie said:

Paging @Xen for a sexist joke.

Need accounts to defend our stronghold against pleb clans, if you wanted to ever be in IDEAL/earn a bit of gold, reply here and we'll invite you - this is a temporary paid position while we're vulnerable.

Must be able to play 9PM CET starting from tomorrow 

15 minutes ago, Gashtag said:

Need accounts to defend our stronghold against pleb clans, if you wanted to ever be in IDEAL/earn a bit of gold, reply here and we'll invite you - this is a temporary paid position while we're vulnerable.

Must be able to play 9PM CET starting from tomorrow 

I have some shitters to send to you maybe. Whats the stat cutoff? Also how much will you pay them?

18 hours ago, Gashtag said:

Clan average recent, a few hundred gold for successful defence, major emphasis on team play, coordination and sh/cw experience 

Well shit.

You'll settle for less in a couple of days. :SerB:

We had an 850 T5 (nice car). My wife was at a junction waiting to drive out onto the main road. It was busy so she had the handbrake on. Motorcycle drove into the back of the stationery Volvo. I had to have a few scratches to the rear bumper painted out on the Volvo, the motorbike was a write off.

Biker said "I didn't see it" wtf!

850 T5 fast tank confirmed. I promise it did not have a camo net on it.