Jump to content
Xen

IDEAL clan is looking for IDEAL players

Recommended Posts

Just now, jokobet said:

Lol for that, a friend of mine is car mechanic and if you ever want to hear someone rage, ask him about Volvo. :eww:

My car is from 1999, not ONCE have it been in the shop for anything than parts that needs changing regularly anyway.

My aunt and her three kids+ their families have Audis. Or, so I've heard, they're more in the shop than on the road so I can't confirm or deny that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MissNurkie said:

My car is from 1999, not ONCE have it been in the shop for anything than parts that needs changing regularly anyway.

Yeah, i talked to him, I misunderstood it, he was raging about rover and used Volvo as an example of how a car should be. My bad.

bad-kitty-the-sofa-shame-cat-hiding-dogs

Edit: I blame his pleb Liverpool accent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jokobet said:

Yeah, i talked to him, I misunderstood it, he was raging about rover and used Volvo as an example of how a car should be. My bad.

 

Edit: I blame his pleb Liverpool accent.

 

You see, now the world makes sense again. :awyeah: 

It's gonna take a lot for me to NOT buy another Volvo, that's for sure. I don't have time to be bothered with a car that's constantly pissing up my leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, veitileiN said:

why cars if there are tanks? :officersexii:

 

A volvo is basically a tank. 

I accidentally backed into a road block a couple of years ago in pretty high speed, it was completely invisible from the rear view mirrors and was put up when I was inside a building for a few hours so it never occured to me. The other exit was blocked by a van and I was in a rush, so without the opportunity to turn my car I just started backing up, was only like 150 metres anyway. I fucking raped that shit when I smacked into it, and then over it. Not even a scratch in the dirt on my volvo, seriously nothing, was hilarious.

Next day there was a note in the paper about vandals destroying rock solid roadblocks that they had spent hours putting up. F.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MissNurkie said:

 

A volvo is basically a tank. 

I accidentally backed into a road block a couple of years ago in pretty high speed, it was completely invisible from the rear view mirrors and was put up when I was inside a building for a few hours so it never occured to me. The other exit was blocked by a van and I was in a rush, so without the opportunity to turn my car I just started backing up, was only like 150 metres anyway. I fucking raped that shit when I smacked into it, and then over it. Not even a scratch in the dirt on my volvo, seriously nothing, was hilarious.

Next day there was a note in the paper about vandals destroying rock solid roadblocks that they had spent hours putting up. F.

With wot's physics u would not only been stuck but lost at least half your hp for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, MissNurkie said:

I accidentally backed into a road block a couple of years ago in pretty high speed, it was completely invisible from the rear view mirrors and was put up when I was inside a building for a few hours so it never occured to me. The other exit was blocked by a van and I was in a rush, so without the opportunity to turn my car I just started backing up, was only like 150 metres anyway. I fucking raped that shit when I smacked into it, and then over it. Not even a scratch in the dirt on my volvo, seriously nothing, was hilarious.

Next day there was a note in the paper about vandals destroying rock solid roadblocks that they had spent hours putting up. F.

Paging @Xen for a sexist joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Need accounts to defend our stronghold against pleb clans, if you wanted to ever be in IDEAL/earn a bit of gold, reply here and we'll invite you - this is a temporary paid position while we're vulnerable.

 

Must be able to play 9PM CET starting from tomorrow 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gashtag said:

Need accounts to defend our stronghold against pleb clans, if you wanted to ever be in IDEAL/earn a bit of gold, reply here and we'll invite you - this is a temporary paid position while we're vulnerable.

 

Must be able to play 9PM CET starting from tomorrow 

I have some shitters to send to you maybe. Whats the stat cutoff? Also how much will you pay them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gashtag said:

Clan average recent, a few hundred gold for successful defence, major emphasis on team play, coordination and sh/cw experience 

Well shit.

You'll settle for less in a couple of days. :SerB:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had an 850 T5 (nice car). My wife was at a junction waiting to drive out onto the main road. It was busy so she had the handbrake on. Motorcycle drove into the back of the stationery Volvo. I had to have a few scratches to the rear bumper painted out on the Volvo, the motorbike was a write off.

Biker said "I didn't see it" wtf!

850 T5 fast tank confirmed. I promise it did not have a camo net on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...