Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

3,034 posts in this topic

I admit I periodically check this thread to see if I'm mentioned here.  XD

What does the blacklist do, anyway?  Is it just a block on chat, or does it actually prevent you being in a match with that person?

6 hours ago, FlorbFnarb said:

What does the blacklist do, anyway?  Is it just a block on chat, or does it actually prevent you being in a match with that person?

It doesn't keep them off your team, it just mutes their chatter.

(WG would make a mint if they sold slots for "not on my team" list.)

12 hours ago, Necrophore said:

It doesn't keep them off your team, it just mutes their chatter.

(WG would make a mint if they sold slots for "not on my team" list.)

True, everybody would just blacklist anybody better than them if it kept them out of either team on your match.

Twice tonight I had the displeasure of having The_Ice_Cream_Man_ playing a light tank on my team.  Both battles he deemed the team to be full of shitters, so he wasn't going to scout.  He instead sat in a useless spot where he couldn't spot anything.  Because of this the enemy had no problem flanking us and won the battle both times.  Then he had the nerve to blame the loss on the players who did the most damage while they held the flank against superior numbers.

If The_Ice_Cream_Man_ is on your team in a light tank don't expect him to do anything useful.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/The_Ice_Cream_Man_

VLAA95L.png

Whole team "rushed" south on Karelia, got caught in the open field between the base and valley, and were summarily butchered. Our Nashorn drowned himself two minutes in before a single enemy was spotted after bitching loudly about the aforementioned strategy, and our M12 followed suit when the rest of the team collapsed. Glorious.

A player named Arik_Mn was apparently amd that I have the SU-130PM and he doesn't so he intentionally team killed me.  He drove up behind me, aimed right at me when no enemy tanks were near us and shot me.

signature.png