Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

3,045 posts in this topic

I admit I periodically check this thread to see if I'm mentioned here.  XD

What does the blacklist do, anyway?  Is it just a block on chat, or does it actually prevent you being in a match with that person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, FlorbFnarb said:

What does the blacklist do, anyway?  Is it just a block on chat, or does it actually prevent you being in a match with that person?

It doesn't keep them off your team, it just mutes their chatter.

(WG would make a mint if they sold slots for "not on my team" list.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Necrophore said:

It doesn't keep them off your team, it just mutes their chatter.

(WG would make a mint if they sold slots for "not on my team" list.)

True, everybody would just blacklist anybody better than them if it kept them out of either team on your match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Twice tonight I had the displeasure of having The_Ice_Cream_Man_ playing a light tank on my team.  Both battles he deemed the team to be full of shitters, so he wasn't going to scout.  He instead sat in a useless spot where he couldn't spot anything.  Because of this the enemy had no problem flanking us and won the battle both times.  Then he had the nerve to blame the loss on the players who did the most damage while they held the flank against superior numbers.

If The_Ice_Cream_Man_ is on your team in a light tank don't expect him to do anything useful.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/The_Ice_Cream_Man_

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VLAA95L.png

Whole team "rushed" south on Karelia, got caught in the open field between the base and valley, and were summarily butchered. Our Nashorn drowned himself two minutes in before a single enemy was spotted after bitching loudly about the aforementioned strategy, and our M12 followed suit when the rest of the team collapsed. Glorious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A player named Arik_Mn was apparently amd that I have the SU-130PM and he doesn't so he intentionally team killed me.  He drove up behind me, aimed right at me when no enemy tanks were near us and shot me.

 

signature.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If gamerhead2009 is on your team in a top tier heavy in Lakeville he will go valley every single time then die and complain that he didn't get enough support.   After he dies he bitches and complains about the team  in chat for the rest of the battle.  He has done it two times in a row when he was on my team on Lakeville.  Now I blacklisted him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I keep having the pleasure of having a player named EmperorJuliusCaesar on my team.  He plays to lose and then just starts with name calling when other team mates point it out.  He camps the red lien in every tank at all tiers.  He just drags his teams down and is actually worse than a bot because he distracts hsi teams in chat when they point out he is red lien camping in top tier tanks.

He has over 1000 battles in the progetto and a 46% winrate in it.  He has over 2400 battles in the Skorp G and has a 45% win rate in it.  All the tanks he plays frequently have between a 39 and 46% win rate.  

I honestly would rather have a bot on my teams most of the time over him because some bots actually move forward from spawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2018 at 12:51 AM, Bavor said:

I keep having the pleasure of having a player named EmperorJuliusCaesar on my team.  He plays to lose and then just starts with name calling when other team mates point it out.  He camps the red lien in every tank at all tiers.  He just drags his teams down and is actually worse than a bot because he distracts hsi teams in chat when they point out he is red lien camping in top tier tanks.

He has over 1000 battles in the progetto and a 46% winrate in it.  He has over 2400 battles in the Skorp G and has a 45% win rate in it.  All the tanks he plays frequently have between a 39 and 46% win rate.  

I honestly would rather have a bot on my teams most of the time over him because some bots actually move forward from spawn.

He's also an ardent artillery supporter on the WoT (NA) forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found this gem in Battle. 357 he was toptier in Emil 2, says "fuck it" at the start and kills himself with he. I looked up his service record:

shot_005.jpg.3684ca2987b446c4986f6554ff9fc921.jpg

shot_006.jpg.dba7052a078a823220fb8381918485b9.jpg

He even replied in Chat:

wotchat.thumb.jpg.37bd9229e3779ed103c292d333c08b53.jpg

 

TLDR: This game is rigged so he spent the last 2 years annyoing people in op prems by suiciding every battle.

 

Thats some level of mental illness i did not come across in all these years in wot, just wow...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tp86 said:

I found this gem in Battle. 357 he was toptier in Emil 2, says "fuck it" at the start and kills himself with he. I looked up his service record

TLDR: This game is rigged so he spent the last 2 years annyoing people in op prems by suiciding every battle.

Thats some level of mental illness i did not come across in all these years in wot, just wow...

People like these need to be periodically taken out and beaten.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SvGuPSH.jpg
 

I'm pretty bad in the STB-1, but today I decided to take it for a spin and try to perform well in it. Instead I got this. Grrrr. 

I was facehugging an Obj 430U who didn't know how to duel, shooting the top of his hull while managing to bounce 2/3 of his shots off my gun barrel. A split second after bouncing his last shot, as I was pressing the mouse button down to fire my shell and kill him, I got killed by allied artillery. I turned chat back on to ask him about it and the response was that "he had next shot not you." I wish artillery were less eager to sacrifice their teammates.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If a player named Panzer254 is on your team expect him to be worse than a bot.  He is childish and immature.  I was in a battle with him and he didn't like the positions our team was in even though we were winning.  So he hid behind a rock near cap, never shot the enemy, and let the enemy cap out.  THe he had the nerve to call the team losers.

 

signature.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jTrK0nU.jpg

Thousands of battles over more than 7 years, and still a sub-40% win rate? The worst player on one of the worst teams I've had in ages. 

cAyeN7L.jpg

I am in awe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the pleasure of having a planer named Ninja_Jones on my team tonight.  In his TOP TIER M46 KR he camped the red lien the entire battle and didn't even fire a shot until most of the team was dead.  He refused to participate in the battle and just kept running away from the enemy until he was surrounded and had to shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.