Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Yeah killerapplesauce is pretty famous retard on NAW. Seriously the retardation that is stalking the NAW server at the moment has made me uninstal the game for a while. Recent Wr has gone from 60% to 54%. I refuse to platoon just to pad my WR. So a break is my only option.

3 hours ago, Acumen said:

Yeah killerapplesauce is pretty famous retard on NAW. Seriously the retardation that is stalking the NAW server at the moment has made me uninstal the game for a while. Recent Wr has gone from 60% to 54%. I refuse to platoon just to pad my WR. So a break is my only option.

I feel your pain. When practically every team has 4 or 5 players who end up with 0 damage and they just happen to be your teammates. It's been hard to keep the win rate above 50%. My own recents took the same dive from almost 61% to 54%. It seem to make little difference what tank or what tier you choose.

16 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Are you guys running into this shitter very often.  It seems like I see him at least a couple times a week.

signature.png

He will start by spewing some shit during countdown, just to troll the team.  Then he will just park in the corner and do random crap.

If anyone "Reports" him he will say that is the reason he refuses to help the team and will just troll until the game is over.

I reported him yesterday with a replay (in which he also shoots our arty).  And I got something other than just the canned response.  I'll need to check his account for last game played ;)

What a POS! It honestly will make my blood boil some days to see these kind of vermin somehow still being allowed to play.

5 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

I feel your pain. When practically every team has 4 or 5 players who end up with 0 damage and they just happen to be your teammates. It's been hard to keep the win rate above 50%. My own recents took the same dive from almost 61% to 54%. It seem to make little difference what tank or what tier you choose.

What a POS! It honestly will make my blood boil some days to see these kind of vermin somehow still being allowed to play.

4-5? Oh my sweet summer child.

Just had this beauty of a game....

f9UT1fH.jpg

GnCZI8M.jpg

ugHPQ62.jpg

Those 2 13-90s and T49? Did under 2k combined spotting two. Nice work guize!

WG Support didn't do anything to killerapplesauce.  He played a game yesterday a couple hours after the Ticket Reply and and another game over 12 hours later.  At the very most they gave him 1 hr ban.

On 11/5/2016 at 8:49 AM, Razavn said:

4-5? Oh my sweet summer child.

Just had this beauty of a game....

Those 2 13-90s and T49? Did under 2k combined spotting two. Nice work guize!

Oh I'm not as wide-eyed as you might think. I have a replay I saved somewhere where 2/3 (8 or 9 tanks) of the team ended the match with 0 damage. Just vomit inducing filth.

On 11/5/2016 at 9:28 AM, NightmareMk9 said:

WG Support didn't do anything to killerapplesauce.  He played a game yesterday a couple hours after the Ticket Reply and and another game over 12 hours later.  At the very most they gave him 1 hr ban.

Players like this deserve every piece of grief and insult thrown at them. You can disagree with me if you'd like.

It's one thing being this bad and being a novice. That is understandable. At 50k battles though and on top of it being a complete cancer/pest to your own teammates and you are a complete and utter pile of trash.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.  This guy was our only 9 in a tier 9 game.  He managed to do 0 damage in his M103 (fired only 2x and was second to last tank killed).

Looked at Stats and I think GAWD DAMN this guy sucks

signature.png

Looked at Service Record and thought...:drunk: I am not NEARLY drunk enough tonight.

Atralya_zpsikhjnd6d.jpg

These guys...Is there some kind of new meta for 80% of the team to all go west on himmels? 1 tank tank alley, 2 tanks hill, the rest 1-3 lines...

shot_013.gif

The individual with this amazing record was in a game with me and camped his TVP 50/51 A0 whole match. It is amazing how good you can get after 70k games 12k of them being in a type 62

fvPOgZv.png

pFQ0lNr.jpg

I guess the type 62 games had an affect on him.

signature.png

shame.jpg

Just about everyone but me and the E25 go mountain pass on Arctic Region, and totally fucking collapse. Meanwhile, the two of us (joined by the Skoda later) take out all the dead tanks you see on the north front.

Shame on anyone who did less than 1000 damage, including the enemies that could have rolled us, but didn't. :kjugh:

Had a glorious battle last night in my T-34. My team had 8 (EIGHT!!!) tanks that did 0 damage and we still won. I was just flabbergasted in all honesty. The window-lickers were certainly out in force last night.

I would post a screenshot but can't figure out how to take one in-game. Any help would be appreciated :)

6 hours ago, Acumen said:

signature.png

Just L O freaking L. How is it even remotely possible to have these sort of stats? There's a lesson in this for you kids. Stop sniffing glue and drinking paint thinner.

46 minutes ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

Not sure is -43% is real or Pshopped. I am lazy, so I am going to assume it is real for lels sake.

It's the link to the wotlabs signature no photoshop http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/stickygreen0/signature.png

1 hour ago, PrinzEugen478 said:

Does that mean he's losing 143% of the time lol. That's guaranteed losses everytime he's on your team :minglee: 

he was on my team 3 times and lost all 3 but that isn't so unusual I have gone from 60% recent WR to 53% in 2 weeks. My teams have been amazing but shit happens. He will always play an IS6 or some other prem tier 8 and he runs straight at a wall and stays there trying to climb the wall or into a lake or whatever.

TLDR he is a bot.

If you actually payed attention, I came in after battle to say something to Banana. I was not in the channel until the battle was over.

Kindly revoke your shaming please @Assassin7.

#getmemed

Too bad we cant win against anyone but MAHOU

Edited by Victrix

Sitting on cap trying to salvage a faceroll loss by capping out, I have the most cap points and am kemping stronk bush with 8 seconds to win.  Our potato T-29 which is lit and taking fire waddles to my bush and gets hull down behind me.  RIP, reset, GG.  Thanks Kelz87

Stickygreen0 is running a bot. I had him in 2 battles last night. They tank moves in a very weird pattern. The bot will target and shoot enemy tanks. It got a kill in the first game.

I should pull the replays and submit them.

Also I need to pull the replay where TanTan pushed me into the lake. He turned blue, but was playing games the rest of the night. Fuck you TanTan

I don't think naming trash like this helps but since WG looks to be taking a tougher line on mods, maybe they will on afk/bots as well.

signature.png

Mainly for bragging about leaving games whenever he wants in this post

View PostReiter, on Nov 26 2016 - 14:28, said:

You must notunderstand.  You cannot squeeze in time, when something like....DAD!!!! I AM BLEEDING! or *CRASH* as your dog knocks over something.  That is called interruption of the moment and you need to check it out.  For disconnections, that is really none of your concern cause reason; internet and technology.  As stable as you think it is, any damn reason causes problems you don't even think about anymore (my computer completely froze like it was 1999 last week..which hasn't happened in several years cause normally I know what causes it but I only was using a web browser and 2 tabs open when it froze).

On the flip side, how about you get off the game and go back outside cause you know....your game is interrupting your life since gaming is so important to you.  Winrate, won't get you a damn thing but a thing mental arousal like it was a woman.  You could also "get gud" and carry, cause that AFK was no better then just getting destroyed early in the game.  No really, just "get gud" and carry more (hint; you suck so bad you have to rely on others to carry more so you look like a champ you chump) like a workaholic raising your blood pressure over a video game.  Personally I just exit the match when ever I want, I get no reward but that after match whisper in chat is very amusing.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/520873-start-throwing-around-bans-for-afks/#topmost