Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

7 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

I don't think naming trash like this helps but since WG looks to be taking a tougher line on mods, maybe they will on afk/bots as well.

signature.png

Mainly for bragging about leaving games whenever he wants in this post

View PostReiter, on Nov 26 2016 - 14:28, said:

You must notunderstand.  You cannot squeeze in time, when something like....DAD!!!! I AM BLEEDING! or *CRASH* as your dog knocks over something.  That is called interruption of the moment and you need to check it out.  For disconnections, that is really none of your concern cause reason; internet and technology.  As stable as you think it is, any damn reason causes problems you don't even think about anymore (my computer completely froze like it was 1999 last week..which hasn't happened in several years cause normally I know what causes it but I only was using a web browser and 2 tabs open when it froze).

On the flip side, how about you get off the game and go back outside cause you know....your game is interrupting your life since gaming is so important to you.  Winrate, won't get you a damn thing but a thing mental arousal like it was a woman.  You could also "get gud" and carry, cause that AFK was no better then just getting destroyed early in the game.  No really, just "get gud" and carry more (hint; you suck so bad you have to rely on others to carry more so you look like a champ you chump) like a workaholic raising your blood pressure over a video game.  Personally I just exit the match when ever I want, I get no reward but that after match whisper in chat is very amusing.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/520873-start-throwing-around-bans-for-afks/#topmost

No way...

I must confess. One of the first things I do when I log into WoT is go through the latest posts in this thread and add more cretins to my in-game blacklist. Anyone else do this?

I also read through that thread that @Hellsfog posted on the WoT official forums about people being banned for being afk or leaving battles while still alive. Some of the people listing their excuses just reminded me of a conversation I had a few weeks ago after a battle where an E-100 on my team just sat in our base doing nothing and of course he got killed and had no contribution to our team's efforts. So I just decided to message him after the battle while thinking that I probably wont get a reply as it's most likely a bot but to my surprise I got a reply the following day. Apparently this guy (who from what I gathered is not the sharpest knife in the drawer) had the police knocking on his door looking for drugs that his friend had. I suppose he might been an accomplice also but I got a shitty vibe about him. At that point I just closed the chat with him and left it at that.

So when you think you are teamed up with some brainless window-lickers just remember that there are some real life vermin playing this game.

6 hours ago, nemlengyel said:

I don't know how to handle these situations :3 :(

rfiLTeJ.jpg

EbhHoNG.jpg

Yvec6DW.jpg

replay: http://wotreplays.com/site/3127283#stats

This was perfect. I used to get mad, but I respond more like you did now. It seems to get them even more worked up while it just amuses me.

I've reported stickygreen over and over and over.  Sent in replays...nothing happens lol

I dont sweat it any more

20 hours ago, DirtyACE7 said:

This treasure to the human kind. He's a shitter, yes, but he's also one big racist piece of trash

neverwashere.JPG

So I reported this guy to WG for racist crap he was spewing and provided a replay file. I got a reply from WG that action was taken but while checking in-game I can see that he still played yesterday. Is there a way to see if this dochebag's account has been temporarily or even permanently banned?

9 hours ago, Driftin said:

This was perfect. I used to get mad, but I respond more like you did now. It seems to get them even more worked up while it just amuses me.

I honestly tried to hopefully resolve the situation but it didn't work :(

This guy has idled in every game I have been in with him. I first reported him direct to WG months ago yet nothing happens, Well played WG well played.

signature.png

29 minutes ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

Can't you report this guy for harassment?

Why would I do that, when I can just let him know daily that I'm  not banned? 

Tier 5 game. I'm in my T-15 spotter buggy. It's a tier 3 German light, if you'll recall. Has a meh gun, but if you're driving that, you're not in it for the gun, you're doing vision.

Windstorm map, south spawn, i go on the hillock just west of city to get peeks at the enemy leaking through the valley, and spot TDs at that church on the nob. I go ther because there's room to zip and stay fast - speed is my armor in this buggy. Battle is fought... and lost. I'm not a particularly good player, but... c'mon.

I got 3rd highest damage. In my T-15. 454 damage, 2 kills.

X5uq8nP.jpg

Now that i look at the other team...  eh. They got carried hardcore.

Luckily this pile of trash wasn't too high and I could keep my head above to keep breathing to victory

Capture.JPG

My brother in law ran into Stickygreen0 he must be the worst player on the NA servers signature.png

He was shocked when I told him he has actually improved in the last few weeks. What amazes me more than anything are these stats...

o22ig42.png

Apparently some players in PRAV are rather butthurt about losing so often in this campaign.  

I was in a battle recently with Kaffenback from PRAV.  I was in my skorp and he was in his E50M.  Instead of shooting the enemy, he though it would be a better idea to ram me then shoot me twice because "REL2 are cheaters."  After that, he turned blue, stopped moving, and my team mates killed him.  I guess him getting the 1 hour ban for team damage really showed me how butthurt he was.

http://worldoftanks.com/en/community/accounts/1003013767-Kaffenback/

3 hours ago, Acumen said:

My brother in law ran into Stickygreen0 he must be the worst player on the NA servers signature.png

He was shocked when I told him he has actually improved in the last few weeks. What amazes me more than anything are these stats...

The funny thing is stickygreen0 actually had his account reset for botting, then he continued to bot and didn't get banned for it.

If Wargaming ever lets us hide our stats in the API I may rename myself to stickygreenO for camo.  Everyone will think I'm a bot.