Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

50 minutes ago, DirtyACE7 said:

This is some kind of living nightmare. In my first 12 games tonight I won only 2. The 10 losses were all complete meltdowns the closest one being 4-15. It's simply unbelievable right now. The winter break is bringing out all kind of new levels of retard.

Shitbags... shitbags as far as the eye can see.

That's why i determined that i would stop playing for a time (i don't know how long, really) after i got my 4 Swedettes. Done. No more shit-bagging fool teams for a while.

Less tilting too.

On 12/20/2016 at 8:55 PM, NightmareMk9 said:

So I'm grinding my way through the low tier Swedish tanks (because I'm too cheap to use the free xp).

About every 4 games I run into a toon of seal clubbing bitches like the guy below (2 x B2s + Val2).  Is there any way to punish tard farmers like this?  Or is just Blacklist and hope to TK them when they come out of the basement?  Because I don't plan to play enough games at tier 4 to counter Seal Club them.

Dat E5 skill bro...

shot_103_zpsynmuitq7.jpg~original

These people are like the girls that peaked in high school. Smile, wave, take some crap, be their third husband's boss in 10 years.

Fuck every damn team that I had the pleasure of being on tonight. Every window-licking shitbag on those teams.

Played 18 matches, won 8, WN8 1800 WTF!!! :nmad: And I've been averaging 2700 recently. It is just unbelievable how bad teams are. I'm actually expecting to have horrible teams and every match they prove me wrong in just how horrible they are. It took a great deal of restraint to keep me from throwing my mouse at the wall on multiple occasions.

Shaming SirApe

Starts mouthing off and stat shaming my new recruit after a battle. My recruit literally had about 80 or so games at the time.

The dude has 20,000 battles and no non-premium tanks past tier 5. Note this was a stock M2 Med in a tier 5 game.

SirApe.jpg

Pls team. 

Props to GeneralElectric as he had a great game and the next couple were unremarkable but not great followed by a sea of pure shit. 

Two team members break 6k dmg and the entire rest of the team averaging 1.4 penetrations.  The whole game ended with their team having maybe 2000 HP between them. We sent like 6 heavies to the hill who all died doing nothing.

NameandShame.jpg

3 hours ago, hallo1994 said:

What the fuck...

On reddit's WoT forum they found stickygreen0's posts on another game forum where he essentially confirms running a bot in WoT and being temporarily banned but never perma banned. However, WG just says that he's simply a very bad player.

I sent a ticket to WG with that link. They said they take it seriously and would investigate. The post is a year old so I don't expect much although I have seen him in games recently and he does absolutely nothing. 

2 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

I sent a ticket to WG with that link. They said they take it seriously and would investigate. The post is a year old so I don't expect much although I have seen him in games recently and he does absolutely nothing. 

Very nice! Thank you for doing it. I sent one too a couple weeks back but don't think it really did anything.

1 hour ago, NightmareMk9 said:

I think WG banned him on Dec 16, after my thread on the wot forums.  I hope it is permanent 

shot_113_zpssiv0fagr.jpg

Let's hope he's gone permanently. One less piece of trash botter.

Also these dipshits that I have run across while foolishly trying to 3 mark my Cromwell. Fuckers threw away a win trying to chase down a Scorpion.

t9xx0l.jpg

And your typical Cabra shitlord herp derping about me hiding at base when I clearly fallen back due to a failing flank.

2hf0wgo.jpg

8 hours ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

This fucking piece of shit.

2u89rlt.jpg

Sat at A3 hiding the entire time on cliff while we got rolled and he was top tier. Fucking cunt.

I've been seeing a lot of these guys with VETS1 clan tags around lately. They might be actual veterans but my god are they mind-numbingly awful. Every game I've had them either on my team or the enemy's they practically always end up with 0 damage, even when top tier.

I shot this guy across the open area on mountain pass at the start of a match, hilarity ensues. (The first 5 messages were from a few days back when I was playing arty, but still hilarious.)

1e3a3a6a01f219d1e8832dc33e8832d0.png

21f97631c8fd50542e13b39c123d836a.png

68548ac51a457d687676ad386ff7220b.png

2 hours ago, Luna said:

I shot this guy across the open area on mountain pass at the start of a match, hilarity ensues. (The first 5 messages were from a few days back when I was playing arty, but still hilarious.)

1e3a3a6a01f219d1e8832dc33e8832d0.png

21f97631c8fd50542e13b39c123d836a.png

68548ac51a457d687676ad386ff7220b.png

TLDR version. He "knows" you are cheating because he cheated for so long as to be an expert of cheats???  LMAO  Somehow pubby logic never ceases to amaze me

Shaming this cesspool of shit as well as myself as I fired some really shit shots.

G1u5qNl.jpg

And below is the best specimen (Grille 15 with 0 damage) out of the pile of garbage above. Messaged this special snowflake after the match to just inquire what makes him tick. He's apparently the poster child of play4fun while being a complete waste of space and detriment to his own teams. I was surprised when he replied to my questions as I had though he was a bot originally but even bots have higher win rates. This is just a dumpster fire through and through. How can someone be worse than a bot? I think even stickygreen0 wins more games with his bot.

CKuI7nh.jpg

WNiyrlC.jpg

So when I got back from this deployment I decided to turn over a new leaf, reduce my sperging (WG blocking global chat in game helped a lot) and I even removed everyone from my black list! Figured time for a second chance.

I saw a chat pop up after a match and distinctly remembered the name from that list...

FbNxB9J.jpg

No idea what hes sperging about because I didnt even have a good game really. I only shot him for like 200 damage, and he shot me once for his only damaging shot the entire game lol

So, yesterday i was playing my alt failedshitrerull and i come across some serious retardation

tumblr_oj286gFefn1th4op5o1_1280.jpg

CONTEXT: He's in an A-44, enemy arty decides to click on him, sets him on fire and he dies because fire extinguisher is hard

1 hour ago, Strigonx said:

So, yesterday i was playing my alt failedshitrerull and i come across some serious retardation

tumblr_oj286gFefn1th4op5o1_1280.jpg

CONTEXT: He's in an A-44, enemy arty decides to click on him, sets him on fire and he dies because fire extinguisher is hard

He has gone almost full Stalin. Paranoia at its finest. Luckily he didn't banish you to the gulags.