Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

I kinda envy that guy for the level of joy he must get out of life. Unlocks his front door, "FUCK YES, GET REKT DOOR, GOD KING EMPEROR OF DOORS RIGHT HERE, BITCHES!"

4 hours ago, sr360 said:

Apparently killing a T8 in a T10 is something worthy of being celebrated...

xrSI2ix.jpg

I guess he learned you, huh? Or... i dunno, something.

Maybe it was his 1st kill in a t10 game. Maybe his loss got to him so much, he had to boost his ego.

I would like to shame WGNA for spending 2.5 million dollars per retarded Super Bowl add this year. (That was just the cost of airing it, not including the filming costs) Is there no better way to spend that money than making those who play the game all look like window lickers that like to run things over for jollies? Was their target demographic actually idiots? A game based on finesse and 3-D thinking is advertised as "LOL RUN THANGZ OVAR!" and next week I get 5 CDC drivers on my team with 1k games between them all who don't understand why they never seem to bounce a shot and enemies are invisible. 

How about next time yall want to blow a few million, use it to make an arty free server for NA and see if it attracts any players? Or make a new T8 tank that can be won via -reasonable- mission play time and see if anyone is interested. Or don't give away CW reward tanks in the new German line and shit on everyone who played for a month straight to get it.

Ok, that last bit was a different topic, but screw that noise too.

55 minutes ago, zyl said:

Is there no better way to spend that money than making those who play the game all look like window lickers

95% of the WoT community are exactly that though.....

and that's being generous when factoring in all servers. 

1 hour ago, 1stTanks said:

95% of the WoT community are exactly that though.....

and that's being generous when factoring in all servers. 

I know. :feelsbad:

11 hours ago, zyl said:

I would like to shame WGNA for spending 2.5 million dollars per retarded Super Bowl add this year.

http://admeter.usatoday.com/2017/02/06/the-5-worst-super-bowl-li-commercials-on-ad-meter/

On 1/31/2017 at 5:37 AM, Assassin7 said:

BEHOLD the beautiful Amagi Division!

bgxelAW.jpg

Its just a shame that we were the only three on the team to actually do anything besides sink uselessly

EIOOY9p.jpg

Those ships are fucking hideous!

Is that what the graphics look like on WOTS? I havent played it in a long time, but I thought it looked better than that.

Some clueless shitter named sk1w shit me twice when I was in a tier 10 battle in a tier 8 tank because I wouldn't YOLO at three tier 9 & 10 mediums by myself.  Apaprently he thought i should take on an E50, TVP, and AMX 30 by myself.

This guy:

KJYqCCc.jpg

Is-7 teammate accidently shot him when he was taking a shot at enemy Emil II. Then he thought I shot him, proceeding to shoot and track my tank, having their enemy arty finished me off...

signature.png

This fella for being butt-hurt that his VILIN app was rejected outright, because "Apparently, VILIN doesnt know what skilled players look like"

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/George412305

Hellcat--I have high caliber guaranteed, 5 kills, less than 100 hp left, and we have a shitter kv2 wandering about. Gonna kill their td/arty, game won, top gun. KV2 blunders into me...kills me. Arty immediately kills him.

"Palsgrave"

On 2/14/2017 at 8:01 PM, Fbomb said:

Hellcat--I have high caliber guaranteed, 5 kills, less than 100 hp left, and we have a shitter kv2 wandering about. Gonna kill their td/arty, game won, top gun. KV2 blunders into me...kills me. Arty immediately kills him.

"Palsgrave"

Mmm replay?  How does a kv blunder into a hellcat (or much of anything)?

This guy

7YwGro5.jpg

Tk'd me for being "useless". Was trying to spot the skorp that was full hp and the leo pta that was one-shot hp for our arties to kill off, and that guy just tk'd me off.

Shaming _Left_4_Dead_ for 1) playing artillery , 2) shooting my STB for 1138 after I called all artillery players useless shitters, and 3) having the audacity to say "STB maybe you woulda survived if you didn't mouth off" after we lost 9-0. 

jSJ7Unq.jpg

2 hours ago, stagnate said:

Mmm replay?  How does a kv blunder into a hellcat (or much of anything)?

yeah I have the replay, I'm thinking I stopped to fire under the bridge, and the guy just drove straight into me. I'll see if I can figure how to post it

18 hours ago, flare_phoenix said:

Shaming _Left_4_Dead_ for 1) playing artillery , 2) shooting my STB for 1138 after I called all artillery players useless shitters, and 3) having the audacity to say "STB maybe you woulda survived if you didn't mouth off" after we lost 9-0. 

jSJ7Unq.jpg

I have the same guy blacklisted. He is just another typical mouth-breather.