Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Looking to enrich your blacklists? Look no further than this douchebag:

bSCv8pY.jpg

If he for some reason doesn't like the way you play, like being a light tank that doesn't suicide by scouting, then he will push you out of cover to be killed by the enemy.

On 7/22/2017 at 1:24 AM, DirtyACE7 said:

What sort of shitbag faggotry is this?

2MSfbJs.jpg

I dunno, that doesn't seem so bad to me - I mean, if you're going to pad, that's not a bad choice of instrument in which to do it.  Better that than someone with 20k games in arty and a 42% WR.

19 hours ago, Tanager said:

I dunno, that doesn't seem so bad to me - I mean, if you're going to pad, that's not a bad choice of instrument in which to do it.  Better that than someone with 20k games in arty and a 42% WR.

It's not bad except being one of the biggest piece of trash seal clubbers that I've personally ever seen. That is all.

At first, i made an account to post a thread to "improve my winrate". I stumbled upon this thread and realized i might have been a regular star here myself.

Decided to name and shame myself. Described by some as short-tempered jackass - even if not to my face. In reality, i am. With all honesty, not to excuse myself, i reflect my real life frustration onto WoT and WoT players. Casually losing temper in game chat calling people newbs, shooting teammates, hating on heat shooters.

I came here to confess, out of shame i guess. Making other people's lives miserable never helped brighten mine. I lost dear friends, lost my dreams, future and have been living on the edge of unknowing for few years. At first, i thought WoT helped me vent off stress. I was wrong. Change has to come from within not without. I'm unable to change my mentality about my life, how can i change how i act\react in a video game?

This is probably a rare chance for anyone who'd like to shame me, as i don't often reveal what's within - being infj - but do me a favor and make it clear and generic. I live in Syria and i don't get much exposure to the locale and slang terms of the time. I've only knew "memes" existed 2 years ago. 

If you run across a player named EliteAirCraft please team kill him before he loses the battle for your team.

He rode my ass, pushed my TD out into the open, then after the enemy shot me twice, he shot me and team killed me and called me a noob then told me to uninstall and play minecraft.  No idea what his problem was.  He did more team damage than damage to the enemy team.

signature.png

52 minutes ago, Bavor said:

If you run across a player named EliteAirCraft please team kill him before he loses the battle for your team.

He rode my ass, pushed my TD out into the open, then after the enemy shot me twice, he shot me and teal killed me and called me a noob then told me to uninstall and play minecraft.  No idea what his problem was.  He did more team damage than damage to the enemy team.

signature.png

Some good advice right there. 

20 hours ago, Hellsfog said:

Some good advice right there. 

I did Uninstall once after I left REL_3, then I made the mistake of reinstalling and coming back.

I've put off posting here, because I've generally been more deserving of being shamed than doing the shaming, but this team...I held Tank Alley on Himmelsdorf against Ferdi, t29, Roomba, might have been something else there, not sure.  It did absolutely zero good.

UJIaazk.png

Umm... what? Did this really happen? How is it possible to have such an absolute train wreck of a team at tier 10? How are these people still alive and have not been claimed by natural selection?

My toon mate got ammo racked very early hence 0 damage the rest are... I just don't know anymore.

9GjDwf3.jpg

On 8/7/2017 at 4:39 PM, DirtyACE7 said:

Umm... what? Did this really happen? How is it possible to have such an absolute train wreck of a team at tier 10? How are these people still alive and have not been claimed by natural selection?

My toon mate got ammo racked very early hence 0 damage the rest are... I just don't know anymore.

9GjDwf3.jpg

That's pretty goddamned awesome right there.  How is it actually possible to do 89 damage in a Type 4 Heavy? 

Not exactly a name-n-shame because I kinda felt bad for him.  He almost saved it.  ...but in the end he didn't and shouldn't have been so far on the edge to begin with.

jmalWZO.gif

2 hours ago, Strigonx said:

signature.png

check this snowflake, brags about how he's a 70% player, only has 89 battles and 79 of those in the S35, because you know rerolling and clubbing bots is super hard

I was scared you were going to post about me after that crap game I had with you the other day.

So a little backstory.  A friend and I are playing our tier 8 German TDs (me in the Skorp G, him in the JPII).  Nice little Encounter-mode game on Murovanka, we're bottom-tier but NBD.  We go forest, and despite being low tier and getting focused by arty, do a reasonable chunk of damage and manage to freeze a bunch of their tanks (including the hero of our story, one of their T57 Heavies) in the back corner, pretty much contributing nothing to the win for their team.  We clean up all the tanks there except for said T57, who's obviously enjoying his time on the red line, as we build a huge HP and tanks lead.  Late in the match, I get sniped out (after doing ~2.5k damage) by said T57 Heavy from somewhere in the deep dark forest.  At this point, the win is basically assured, and, in due time, the game finishes with a pretty easy victory for our team.  Quick look at the post-match stats, and yup, their T57 Heavy did the most useless 6k damage/6 kills probably ever seen on the NA server.  Don't think anything else about it, move on to the next match.  When that finishes, I have a polite missive waiting from said T57 Heavy.  The conversation goes like this:

Convo 1 small.jpgConvo 2 small.jpg

GG, The_Real_Jammer.  GG Indeed.

His amazing tier 10 stats, for reference.

signature.png

73K games . . . 

I just got a zero damage game from him in his IS-7 that he averages 700 dpg.  The only tanks he averages over 1K in are arty . . . 

There is not enough bleach in the world to clean this from my mind.

19 hours ago, Archaic_One said:

signature.png

73K games . . . 

I just got a zero damage game from him in his IS-7 that he averages 700 dpg.  The only tanks he averages over 1K in are arty . . . 

There is not enough bleach in the world to clean this from my mind.

He's just really bad at the game. Give the lad a break... with a crowbar.

Today's special needs team, brought to you by the good folks in tiers 5 and 6:

C5NkCC7.png

Airfield, the usual lemming push to the South and onto the middle hill where arty and TDs could properly shoot them to hell.

Followed by this one, where I desperately tried to clean up a flank amidst a sudden 500ms ping spike:

1aOpfYp.png

On 8/26/2017 at 10:48 PM, NightmareMk9 said:

More Money Than Brains

signature.png

Inz0mt7.jpg

In a way you have applaud someone like this for keeping the game afloat for everyone who doesn't spend a cent on it, but at the same time I pray to god that they are never on my team.