Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

On 8/30/2017 at 1:49 PM, DirtyACE7 said:

In a way you have applaud someone like this for keeping the game afloat for everyone who doesn't spend a cent on it, but at the same time I pray to god that they are never on my team.

Hey, maybe he'll be platooned with this guy:

OpHHw6F.png

Sits in back in his M103, lets the tier 7s get plowed in the ass by the other team's top tier heavies, then begs for help so that he can finish the game with all of his HP intact.

Shortly after that enjoyable experience, I got this crew of all-stars:

D2AnNdU.png

After a successful few months of keeping myself from being featured in my thread, I'd like to shame myself for being this bad in some very good tanks:

2017-09-05 21_51_17-WoT Client.png

And you lot who need it couldn't buy xvm camo like my IS-7 winrate...

cI7v93Z.png 

13 minutes ago, Nicarasu said:

After a successful few months of keeping myself from being featured in my thread, I'd like to shame myself for being this bad in some very good tanks:

2017-09-05 21_51_17-WoT Client.png 

You're a complete scrub at being a shitlord.  My shitlord sk1llz are l33t.  I bought the blackdog as my very first premium (an ill-advised decision if there ever was one), and I'm still sitting at 42% after something like 300 games in it as a result.  I can't bring myself to play it b/c of the abject shame involved when I see my stats in it.

2 minutes ago, Tanager said:

You're a complete scrub at being a shitlord.  My shitlord sk1llz are l33t.  I bought the blackdog as my very first premium (an ill-advised decision if there ever was one), and I'm still sitting at 42% after something like 300 games in it as a result.  I can't bring myself to play it b/c of the abject shame involved when I see my stats in it.

If you wanna talk about abject shame look at my IS-7 winrate...

this shitter for buying an account and then trying to brag about the overall when he's bringing the account down every time he plays it:

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/TauciusLT9

(also for firing HE every shot with a T34 at tier 10s and then defending the resulting 294 damage from 8 shots as a good result. definitely originally his account rite guys :MingLee:)

This particular shitter will suicide simply because MM doesn't happen to suit him. Then he will complain that other players are angry at him as if he did nothing wrong.

OTsDy23.jpg

I am back.

This time, sadly, to shame the dude in the CentX. 

Three seconds into the battle he says "enjoy the loss". I thought he was joking, so i said enjoy this ..i.. as he drowned himself. An executive officer with 8k PR. I'm in the stock Patton btw.

shot_003.jpg

Hoo boy...Ruinberg.  Tier 10 battle.  I'm in my Loewe.  Our BC 155 58 goes at the bell and drives straight to the crossroads at the middle of the map where he is, predictably enough, promptly assassinated.  He's at the bottom of the scoreboard here:

bj925Uv.png

So go look him up, he's this guy:

signature.png

And take a look at his stats:

45bH6lO.png

Now at this point, I'm thinking, this guy has to be a bot, right?  You'd think so, too?  Well, you'd be wrong.

ZtM9o1I.png

Believe it or not, there *seems* to be an actual sentient (more or less) being playing this account.  I think.  I hope not, because I'd rather think he's a bot.  Noone can be that full-on rain man about how many games they play in multiple tanks, can they?

On 9/27/2017 at 7:29 AM, Tanager said:

Believe it or not, there *seems* to be an actual sentient (more or less) being playing this account.  I think.  I hope not, because I'd rather think he's a bot.  Noone can be that full-on rain man about how many games they play in multiple tanks, can they?

LOL… wow! Just wow! What a demented potato! How are these people not locked away in a room with padded walls?

Q22.png

I don't like this guy. The time he didn't spend shooting at me he spent ramming me, trying to turn my vehicle over and get me spotted and shot. All because, in response to his ping spam, I pinged the map square in the rear of the map where he was hiding. 

If salmon9939 is on your team expect him to camp the red line in top tier heavy tanks.  He has done it in the last 2 battles he was on my team.  Then keep saying in chat he is pinned and can't go anywhere even when there aren't any enemy tanks within 700 meters of hsi location.

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/salmon9939

Picture this: I load into a game on Westfield in my T49, hoping to have some fun, derp some butts and generally have a good time. So I head up north looking for paper TDs as I usually do, but my Zen derp reverie is interrupted by this charming fellow:

signature.png

As soon as the countdown finishes, he decides that the fact that I'm going north instead of south to hold his hand and read him a bedtime story is important enough that he should spend the next few minutes alternating between constantly spamming whatever square I'm currently in and insulting me instead of actually trying to do anything in his top tier medium.

Sometime in the middle of all that retardation he managed to squeeze out one whole clip of damage while camping in K5:

Rn4TmB3.jpg

But of course it's all my fault because I didn't spot for him. If I'd been there spotting in the exact same place my toonie was spotting like he wanted I'd have got 0 assist instead of the 82 I got.

Replay here. Not claiming I had a great game but it's not like I got the chance to do much between the pingpingpingpingpingping tilting me and the team folding like paper.

Why do people like this even exist? Were they repeatedly dropped on their heads as babies? How do they manage to launch the game at all?

Electric_Invader team killed me because he was hiding behind his teams mediums in his IS-3 and I kept getting in the way of his shots in my Panther as he was sniping from the rear.  Yes you read that right, sniping from the rear in his IS-3.

Oh good grief.

4BtDBWv.png

So yes, I shouldn't have pushed the hill without checking to see if I had support.  I somehow hadn't expected that literally NOT A SINGLE OTHER TANK would go to the most important part of the map.   So while I completely misplayed it and threw my tank away...at least arty was paying enough attention to get me 2k spotting.  It ended about as you'd expect.

And let me add to this list the nearly countless crappers who play their t49 with the derp, go to the brawl area, wait for a single shot in the face of the first heavy, and then promptly get shot to pieces.

4 minutes ago, Tanager said:

And let me add to this list the nearly countless crappers who play their t49 with the derp, go to the brawl area, wait for a single shot in the face of the first heavy, and then promptly get shot to pieces.

Not all chodes are chode$tarz.