Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

omg... seriously?

No photoshop involved ;)

I guess the fact on EU many do not speak proper english makes this easier

I didn't catch his name, but some retard tried to ram my AT 2 last night... in the front... with a Sherman.  Like a bug hitting a windshield.  :happy: :happy: :happy:

I didn't catch his name, but some retard tried to ram my AT 2 last night... in the front... with a Sherman.  Like a bug hitting a windshield.  :happy: :happy: :happy:

Lol, had the same in a match a long time ago when an enemy PzKpfw III/IV on Himmelsdorf tried to ram my AT2 from behind.

He wrote in chat afterward "WTF? Why did I instadie and you get less than 100 damage? I ram TD all the time and do loads of damage or kill them."

I responded with "Next time, don't try to ram a tank that weighs 40 tonnes in your little tank fool."

shaming MM for making auto loss games:

96k1HUf.jpg

Dank, feel us pain assassin, had 7 on the trot games today where e and my toon mate were the only ones to either top 1k damage or get a kill. Teams just wanted to lose, probably still in the x5 mindset.

Fuckwits. All of them.

Lol, had the same in a match a long time ago when an enemy PzKpfw III/IV on Himmelsdorf tried to ram my AT2 from behind.

He wrote in chat afterward "WTF? Why did I instadie and you get less than 100 damage? I ram TD all the time and do loads of damage or kill them."

I responded with "Next time, don't try to ram a tank that weighs 40 tonnes in your little tank fool."

When the VK7201s were handed out, I saw a guy in his E-50 ram one who had 200 HP, at top speed, lose something like 600 HP and die, and not kill the 7201.

Seen in chat: "WTF, how much does that tank weigh?"

Dank, feel us pain assassin, had 7 on the trot games today where e and my toon mate were the only ones to either top 1k damage or get a kill. Teams just wanted to lose, probably still in the x5 mindset.

Fuckwits. All of them.

that game wasnt an auto loss because of a bad team, that game was an auto loss because we got Karelia north spawn. And we got 2 mediums to their 6. It was over before it begun, frankly i should of just gone north and tried to damage pad.

@hallo1994,

A friend showed me this post and I just happened to see it and remember the battle.  So just to give you an explanation of why I shot you is because that game I was in a position trying to bounce some shots for a mission as well as deal damage.  However, the entire time in that position you kept on pulling in front of me and blocking me, so when you told me to fall back, I shot you.  Sorry for doing so, and not sure why you were mad enough to post this over a single shot, but there's your explanation.  Have a good one.

AIRBORNERULES

@hallo1994,

A friend showed me this post and I just happened to see it and remember the battle.  So just to give you an explanation of why I shot you is because that game I was in a position trying to bounce some shots for a mission as well as deal damage.  However, the entire time in that position you kept on pulling in front of me and blocking me, so when you told me to fall back, I shot you.  Sorry for doing so, and not sure why you were mad enough to post this over a single shot, but there's your explanation.  Have a good one.

AIRBORNERULES

Whoops, sorry. Guess you got kicked from teh clam.

If by kicked you mean leaving due to internal issues within the clan, then yes.  If you have any doubts, ask the commander coolbreeze63.  And if you would like an explanation, msg me and we can talk on a ts server so you can stop being the internet tough guy.

i know they say there is no such thing as a stupid question but

pewJkEO.jpg

apparently some pubbies dont even know how to buy a tank

i have also taken to calling the cromwell the CRONWEEL (insert pre pubescent voice here)

This team (myself included).

http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q422/ScootaPants/shot_681.jpg~original

That's 0-7 in two and a half minutes, in a tier NINE game.

Team end plates: http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q422/ScootaPants/shot_682.jpg~original

If by kicked you mean leaving due to internal issues within the clan, then yes.  If you have any doubts, ask the commander coolbreeze63.  And if you would like an explanation, msg me and we can talk on a ts server so you can stop being the internet tough guy.

Shrewd.. I like this guy.

Say big "Hello!" to probably on of the most retarded players on all servers - piotrmeler. Today on official EU forum he posted a video showing himself leaving several battles just after he loaded into them. He did it second time and I as well informed game support about that. Of course he thinks that's all right and blames WG for rigged MM. 

https://youtu.be/Uhi7ZSy2A5c

Say big "Hello!" to probably on of the most retarded players on all servers - piotrmeler. Today on official EU forum he posted a video showing himself leaving several battles just after he loaded into them. He did it second time and I as well informed game support about that. Of course he thinks that's all right and blames WG for rigged MM. 

https://youtu.be/Uhi7ZSy2A5c

What the fuck.. How many times do you get the in-game warning before it finally bans you?