Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

:S A lot of these posts really aren't Name and Shames. They're more like....humble brags....at best.

just because we cant top the glorious god of N&S

:S   A lot of these posts really aren't Name and Shames. They're more like....humble brags....at best.   

If you're a T29 on Malinovka Encounter and you manage less than 3 pens as top tier... that's shameable.

WQWMXYR.jpg

all three of our T-54s and our T62A. we won the hill on mines from north spawn. then guess what happened? all three of them sat on the corner on the inside. the corner thats no longer arty safe. the one that I informed them to not sit on because its not arty safe.

after the predictable happened, they all blamed me for "not helping them control the hill" (lol) because I was instead sitting behind the mountain - arty safe - and still getting good shots. by the time they all died and we got overran on hill I had 1500 damage. and as you can see, between the 4 of them they managed just a bit more than that

How in the fuck is that even possible? Like, legitimately asking, how does this even happen?

Didn't read topic...

blonde used his speed to get up to a spotting position before I could support him, got rushed. I missed shot, entire west flank got rushed. Then the enemy just had to clean up the town (Fisherman's bay)

People need to stop using the word "kid" (even though I act like a kid).

aavUEsw.png

Speaking of, have you platooned with Dogsoldier6 yet? He likes to say kid a lot when people try to insult him. Course, he's also old enough that most people who play this game ARE kids to him, but you get my point.

whenever someone calls me kid, I say something along the lines of, "HEY, KID, I WAS IN THE NAVY FOR FORTY YEARS, RESPECT YOUR VETERANS, KID." they usually get kinda quiet after that

Naming and shaming this fine fellow, who after doing a grand total of 600 damage in his centurion, decides to grace our team with a cacophony of homophobic insults. Unfortunately I could not screenshot what he said in battle, but here is a bit of what he said in a PM afterwards.

8xqwYAX.jpg

shaming all the Armoured Warfare retards who think it will be A: different in the skillsets required from WoT (from what I've seen it will be pretty damn close) B: Wont have all the "Hacks" that WoT "Has" C: think that AW wont be "Like" WoT and WG in the way that apparently WG "Rigs" the game for good players and thinks that "people can pay their way out of bans"

I can't wait for them to start playing and realise that, oh, wait. Im just as shit at AW as I am at WoT, except they wont say that, they will say "OMG AW cant get it right either this games also full of fucking hacks and cheats and rigged MM and whatever else I can think of!"

Didn't read topic...

blonde used his speed to get up to a spotting position before I could support him, got rushed. I missed shot, entire west flank got rushed. Then the enemy just had to clean up the town (Fisherman's bay)

I should clarify, how the fuck does one do only two digits of damage in an FV 183?

I should clarify, how the fuck does one do only two digits of damage in an FV 183?

Ah, someone had the intention of flanking me so I put my tank in reverse and may have salvaged 1 WN8 that game ;)

TLGbZgW.png

That fucking is 8. Artic region. In the end, it came down to the WZ with a sliver of HP and him  with 2/3 against the 3 enemies, each with about 150 hp, facing each other at the upper end of the river bank heavy road.

Not only he didn't tank, but he actually got in front of the WZ as he was about to shoot, didn't shoot himself, then withdrew and the WZ got destroyed. Then, he didn't take advantage of the fact that both tanks had fired to eliminate either of them.

Then withdrew a hundred metres and waited. Untill the crusader went for the cap, logically enough.

He then went back to defend. And of course, got shot in the ass by both other tanks.

So.

Fucking.

Bad.

At least I got a mastery…

But also fuck MM for puting 4 lights tank in the enemy team, of which I only managed to kill 3, and RNG for making me miss the shot on the crusader SP and thus robbing me of a Pascucci as well.

Not really sure if this would be name and shame, but this conversation...

XVJfHGe.png

We had 3 tanks, a KV-85, SU-152, and a Churchill I believe that all decided to push towards their cap from the middle of city on Ruinberg after the enemy started capping.  The AT was sitting on the middle road fighting a Stug and a T25/2 after he drove past the Chaffee (that capped us out) that was sitting in one of the little ruined buildings along the middle road.  It took me 2 shots to kill the comet, I was lucky that he didn't push me as i only had 230 hp or so, then tried to get back to base but was too slow.  Apparently, the loss is all my fault for not paying attention to the map...  

I usually adhere to the credo never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by ignorance fairly strictly. People do dumb shit far, far, far more often than they do malicious shit.

And yet...this game makes me waver in my faith in that credo. Reading through this thread, I can't help but believe that at least a rather large minority of the instances described here really are cases of people intentionally losing matches, getting teammate killed purely for giggles, and so forth.