Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

I see it on xvm player stats, it invariably means shitter (but not ALways)

(Lol, it DOES look like the one from Argentina) 

Silly me for thinking my team could put up ANY fight against a decent platoon (All three of them had more than 1000 HP at the end).

BFYIv0L.png?1

I don't know how you guys have time for this. If I were to post all the face-palm-inducing shitters I see, I'd spend all my time alt-tabbed out, would have 10x as many posts here as I do, and would never have time to play more than four matches a night.

You just got to save/remember the especially bad ones.

Check out this near prefect punishment for a shitter who was bitching before the match even started.  I'm still trying to extract the chat log.

Trust me, he had it coming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgS4jhssOEQ

I don't know how you guys have time for this. If I were to post all the face-palm-inducing shitters I see, I'd spend all my time alt-tabbed out, would have 10x as many posts here as I do, and would never have time to play more than four matches a night.

I rarely get back to the garage to some bozo chatstalking me, but when they do, it's something special....

Check out this near prefect punishment for a shitter who was bitching before the match even started.  I'm still trying to extract the chat log.

lol

I can't read the chat on my phone, but I'll watch it at home. It looks like a good laugh.

Why do you think he's from South Africa?

If he is from South Africa i feel ashamed and ask for forgiveness for having a countryman who actually plays this bad... :sad:

I like part when chat said it will autoban him

Sand river standard battle.

I0CcHUe.jpg

That's a loss, if you can't tell by the XP.

Fuck most of those guys, especially the LTs who yoloed into the enemy instead of coming back and help defend, the IS 3 who managed to hit none of his 9 shots and the VK who, hesitating between coming back and helping defend, and pushing on and helping cap, chose to do neither like a fucking Burridan's ass and stood on K4 hugging the red line for 3 whole minutes.

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum

Shaming this team:

There were four people who drowned themselves. At least three were not arty suiciding, just dipshits that cannot into driving. Also shaming our T92 which did nothing but shoot tigerpr0n for 1500 damage and kill him. Worst part is that was one of our best games of the ten game set we played :/ Though I will give that 430 II a small bit of praise for supporting me and saving my ass twice until enemy arty said hi.

Ze Magical Replay Link

2cz7e55.png

Edited by Inciatus

OMG, i did, i actually got to a level of play that people are calling me out for hax.... its like losing your tank virginity

E50 is so balanced. I dont even understand this guy, its not some 46% shitter, fuck, he has 2 pools

JtFUQVq.jpg

ElfYCSO.jpg

First time posting here, just had a particularly pleasant team mate:
cyXkzKg.jpg
Shaming this genius in his T49. When the battle started I was begging the team not to suicide and play it safe (previous teams all committed to insane yolos).
As soon as he was reloaded he then shot me in the rear taking out my gunner and loader. I then announced that in team chat and he acted all smug about it.
Asked the teams to report him later on only to find out that he is apparently already on the ignore list of some people. So he seems to pull this kind of shit quite often.
Only reason why I still got some damage is due to jack-of-all-trades. The reduced accuracy made me miss a couple shots tho.

http://wotreplays.com/site/1973416?secret=487581fa01fcea68ef134153f6d9285c

bLPE8Kc.jpg

what a Stupid useless waste of fucking time.

the best part? it put us into battle almost instantly after clicking the battle button, it wasn't even a long fucking wait. about 3 seconds