Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Naming and shaming the kitty player for being a salty bad sport, the type 64 killed him fair and square one on one, type had 260hp and KV13 had 300ish.

WIu2X5D.jpg

LOL Krugg raged? What else is new. Krugg always rages. And Kosizch for picking up scraps. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Naming and shaming the kitty player for being a salty bad sport, the type 64 killed him fair and square one on one, type had 260hp and KV13 had 300ish.

WIu2X5D.jpg

Oh man, you got me good. Hi, my name is Tinpotgeneraltoo. I'll just cut all the nasty things I said and that his platoonmates said (for the most part) and then shame the guy who actually did the least shit talking because reasons.

#Logic

When are you applying to REBEL? 

Confirming 2HARM is shit

oXQNtSa.jpg

Also shaming us for losing to their shitty camp.

Edit: OK, partly retracted on the basis of this:

Assassin18 (7/12/2015 9:23:27 PM) i am sorry for maco000 trash talking your clan. we are sincerely sorry and my commanding officer has talked to him.

Confirming 2HARM is shit

oXQNtSa.jpg

Assassin18 (7/12/2015 9:23:27 PM) i am sorry for maco000 trash talking your clan. we are sincerely sorry and my commanding officer has talked to him.

Wait... Q STILL hasnt gotten a strat down for South Coast?!?!?!?!?! 

Confirming 2HARM is shit

oXQNtSa.jpg

To be fair, based on that screenshot, your side started it...

Wait... Q STILL hasnt gotten a strat down for South Coast?!?!?!?!?! 

Literally the bane of our existence.

To be fair, based on that screenshot, your side started it...

It was more how they immediately countered we were warpack users. I would have expected that from some random pubbie clan, but from a harm subclan I would have expected better.

It was more how they immediately countered we were warpack users. I would have expected that from some random pubbie clan, but from a harm subclan I would have expected better.

Eh, you insulted them, they insulted you back. Both sides were shamed...

Maybe dont say "fuck you campers" ?

So: shaming Q for being unable to break a South Coast turtle? Seriously, it's SH. If you don't like the map, YOLO in, move on. Clans camp all the time in SHs, and it sometimes works. Nothing worth moaning about. Just move right along, next game. It's not like it hurt your WR/WN8.

I'd like to shame my first 10 battles worth of teams yesterday. I haven't seen teams evaporate like that since tier 1 #yolo rushes on Malinovka. Absolute insanity.

So: shaming Q for being unable to break a South Coast turtle? Seriously, it's SH. If you don't like the map, YOLO in, move on. Clans camp all the time in SHs, and it sometimes works. Nothing worth moaning about. Just move right along, next game. It's not like it hurt your WR/WN8.

Oh if Im calling and its a camp on Mountain Pass north we're up against. we will all get on the bridge and fall to our deaths or just derp the hell in. Screw waiting around

Oh if Im calling and its a camp on Mountain Pass north we're up against. we will all get on the bridge and fall to our deaths or just derp the hell in. Screw waiting around

I apparently need to fill my clan up. I did'nt realize YOLO was a viable strat in SH. I love Yolo strat

Well it is Rel_3 we are not allowed to have fun 

Well yes, but I do believe that they actually thought we used warpack was shame worthy, even if Q could have worded it better.

On a different note, a real name and shame. Butthurt ex jimbo shitters by the name of mujabuja and ebolarunningatyou TK me over a disagreeement in tactics, saying that relic is terrible, despite the fact we pushed their crap in. Makes me wish Q killed them in their cradle while he was still with them.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/2017216#westfield-panzerixsupertiger-object_430_version_ii

Why I don't bother playing tier 8 SH.  Takes too long more often than not to make good credits, and it's not tier 10 or the right amount of tanks to really practice for a regular CW game.  I love doing tier 6 SH, but a number of people in 3rd threw a hissy fit about how it "develops bad habits" so we don't do them anymore, even though they're the most fun and make the most credits.

Why I don't bother playing tier 8 SH.  Takes too long more often than not to make good credits, and it's not tier 10 or the right amount of tanks to really practice for a regular CW game.  I love doing tier 6 SH, but a number of people in 3rd threw a hissy fit about how it "develops bad habits" so we don't do them anymore, even though they're the most fun and make the most credits.

So you're saying we need to have fun again???

I need so many freakin credits...

I need you to play my account for 1k games just to build up a reserve... (actually, Ive gotten a bit better w/ credit management since Ive started playing premiums more often)

Thats it, shaming myself for shit credit management. 

develops bad habits? What?

I mean sure, the yolo tier 6 camp breakers every game are different to normal play, but i would always assume the people I play with are smart enough to know the difference between type 64 yolo swag and tier 10 serious face enabled....

5HugP31.jpg

My WR in the IS-8 is gonna drop below 50% because of shit like this...

Map was Fjords.

Shaming the Tiger II for spamming HE, the arty for firing one Goddamn shot all game and missing, the T49 for being unable to connect any of his four shots, the Patton for managing to pen two of the nine shots he fired point blank at tier 8 and 7 heavies, the T-44 for joining us at heavy corner and failing to do a single fucking shots worth of damage, the 25/2 who fucking sat up in the NE corner all fucking game and managed to connect one of his seven Goddamn  shots, the FCM who joined him in camping and finally the T-54 for trying to snipe the whole bloody game and who got outdamaged by the one decent player on the whole team, our bleeding KV-4.

Thanks Cixels for actually fucking participating in the match.

This is why we can't have nice fucking things.

Oh man, you got me good. Hi, my name is Tinpotgeneraltoo. I'll just cut all the nasty things I said and that his platoonmates said (for the most part) and then shame the guy who actually did the least shit talking because reasons.

#Logic

When are you applying to REBEL? 

Dude.. you attacked a dude in chat for no reason other than he beat you in combat, then you and your platoonmates then started attacking me for congratulating the guy on killing you good. You were a douche, you're still being a douche. Just because you're good at tanks doesn't mean you have to a dick head all the time. *HUGS*.

I don't know who REBEL are I already have a sweet clan for my purposes, if that where you want to be, I think PBKAC could probably get someone to replace you who is just as good and isn't a dick as well.

Got an IS teammate that first: decided to team damage me, and managed to bounce my T29's rear hull, only to spend the rest of the game trying to push me into enemy fire.

He ended up doing no damage at all, though I took some damage from enemies because of him. screw him.

ZGgGEDN.jpg

Dude.. you attacked a dude in chat for no reason other than he beat you in combat, then you and your platoonmates then started attacking me for congratulating the guy on killing you good. You were a douche, you're still being a douche. Just because you're good at tanks doesn't mean you have to a dick head all the time. *HUGS*.

I don't know who REBEL are I already have a sweet clan for my purposes, if that where you want to be, I think PBKAC could probably get someone to replace you who is just as good and isn't a dick as well.

You obviously don't know what goons are or who PBKAC is if you think PBKAC is full of nice people.

And you still dodged the fact that there were two others screaming bloody murder and various other insults far worse than what I said to the same person and to others, such as yourself. But yet you chose to ignore them completely and focus on "The Pbkac guy". Explain that one to me.