Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Shaming my entire team except that IS-4 and Conq who went up hill with me... 

sRmlJmd.jpg

This thread isn't for shaming other wotlabs member but regardless gabse is in wotlabs for a reason. I too would have send him an invite. 

Fuck WG for forcing us to play arty to finish the mission this weekend.  At least it kept me from buying that french arty bundle as I was reminded how sucky it is to play arty. 

Fuck WG for forcing us to play arty to finish the mission this weekend.  At least it kept me from buying that french arty bundle as I was reminded how sucky it is to play arty. 

What, you mean so you can win the camo net?

What, you mean so you can win the camo net?

Yes, must complete all missions.  :doit:

And the other reason to hate on WG this weekend is that the missions ensure that every match has 3-4 arty in it.  Avoid playing anything slow.

Yes, must complete all missions.  :doit:

And the other reason to hate on WG this weekend is that the missions ensure that every match has 3-4 arty in it.  Avoid playing anything slow.

Actually this helped me get my arty killing missions for LT and MT missions! :)

Johan: Looking for a platoon, tier 8 pref

Gabse: Invite me

Johan: Sorry you're too bad

so I invite Gabse and tell Johan to fuck off, we go ingame and I back out to him sperging in the chat :retard:

Hidden Content

I was reading and having a good laugh between battles. 

http://wotreplays.com/site/2106390#karelia-panzer9supertiger-t-62

signature.png

This E-100 for complaining that G is terrible because I couldn't carry his sub 2k damageness.

>bimbo

In other news fuck prok

Shaming the enemy platoon for being shitters and camping in the corner for the entire game

8so614A.jpg

Even with minimal arty that wasted 14 minutes of my life.

l8I9GFi.jpg

Shame MM and this team.  I don't even need to post the battle results, you can guess for yourself.  TIER FUCKING 9

nPml4tV.jpg

Didn't say a word to this guy all game. I mean, if you want to rat on my most played tanks being t5s, none of which I've played in ages, mind you, at least out perform me in my 10s.

Hidden Content

What a twit!

Although in fairness I saw a G member that was ~ the 1500 resent. I was like WTF!

Johan: Looking for a platoon, tier 8 pref

Gabse: Invite me

Johan: Sorry you're too bad

so I invite Gabse and tell Johan to fuck off, we go ingame and I back out to him sperging in the chat :retard:

Hidden Content

johan doesn't even post on these forums, he leaches off the in-game channel by spamming everyone with random retarded platoon invites like every 5 seconds, I've had him on ignore for a while now.

Anyways, I will now present clear evidence of natural selection at its finest:

kMT3b9U.jpg

This motherfucker tk'd me last night.  I want to place a bounty on his head.  If he gets team killed enough, maybe he'll quit.  This game does not need scumbags who only drive arty and play it bad enough to hurt your team. 

signature.png

This pubbie killed me in my su-152 with his crusader sp, and sends me a pm after battle to explain not only how he "raped me hard", but also that "my stats suck".

SaFyp5m.jpg?1

As is perfectly evident in this fancy pikshur, It's obvious I'M the one who sucks and not him:

l1BD0Wd.png?1

614x4A8.jpg

Edited by Flaksmith

This motherfucker tk'd me last night.  I want to place a bounty on his head.  If he gets team killed enough, maybe he'll quit.  This game does not need scumbags who only drive arty and play it bad enough to hurt your team. 

So what's the bounty?