Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Shame on the team I just had for giving me shit about keeping some guy in his KV-4 from getting a top gun.  You'd think that once you made it to tier 8, you'd know that a top gun is no big deal. Ain't nobody giving you medals.  Want a top gun, be more aggressive.

And there's more gems from that individual:

why u say that? :P

cuz u disagree ,not make my opinion invalid :)

i have big smart ,actually and ur words dont change that :)

u say isu152 is op cuz u dont play it :)

u need patience and skill to play isu152 :)

i dont die to arty cuz im not a noob ,period. :P

u can hate me but fact is arty prevent camping and if u camp u get clicked :)

u prefer if no arty in battle and all stupid noobs camp cuz no1 stops it? sure man but i like to play active whitout campers :)

1 word :)

u insult cuz ur jealous :)

if u think isu152 not need skill cuz has big gun ,i can play st emil but arty still wont hit me cuz i know how to play around :)

dont got nothing to say? :P

be quite and take chill pill hahaha :)

im done replying to u ,cuz ur just troll :)

cant have good discussion whit troll :)

arty prevent camping and u cant disagree ,cya :)

tumblr_miwaxz8ahm1ribnwko1_500.gif

Their skill isn't a main problem. Their mentality is - baddie can improve, shitter will be shitter forever.

Indeed Macus, that's what I meant, but my Stronk Engrish skills let me down.

But seeing 20k+ games with under 500WN8 just makes me sad.

These three absolute shitters from BIMBO.  Push down 9 0 line on Swamp like retards, out in the open for TDs and arty.

BVTXBsX.jpg

Shame on every fucking retard braindead cunt from yesterday. It was always 10+ fucking zombies with chewed off hands on my team. Every. Fucking. Game...

I love this game sometimes. For all of the rage spawning shit that is RNG and arty, sometimes pubbies do make my day shine just a little bit brighter.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/461105-top-clan-hackers/

Warning: Stream screenshots because Replays are kill.

so, Tonight we played a game on Prokhorovka in our Light tanks, I was in my Lightweight, with Twintailedloli in his 13 90. it started off as usual, yolo to the middle ridge, spot shit. 

9iG3cVw.jpg?1

notice how we are spotting the ridge. also notice our Leet pro T-54 in C2 on the red line. remember him.

fast forward to a bit later, we are still scouting the ridge. we just spotted a JPE on the 1 line in the back that immediately got completely destroyed:

L7q40Aj.jpg?1

again, notice our friend in the T-54 who is now behind the heavy tanks on that flank

later still, now we are the furtherest tanks up on our team. still scouting the ridge. our T-54, still in C2, pipes up in chat:

8UmcHE6.jpg?1

what do you mean useless?

vedsWv4.jpg?2

wait wat? hold on hold on, lets just look at the map here:

ziX50sU.jpg?1

im being useless?

Soon after the team crumbles. our friend in the T-54 says its all because the scouts weren't doing their jobs. because we totally weren't

42xHSot.jpg?1

According to him we weren't doing our jobs right. obviously. when Asked what he was doing he informs us of this:

K9Ny48r.jpg?1

wait wat? spotting? wait wait wait, lets rewind a few minute here:

VJgF2Aw.png

the furthest he moved up the entire game was D2. we were spotting anything that came close enough with our scouting runs before he could even get in view range of them, the entire game. and he died before both of us. 

game is now over. T-54 gives a lovely parting message. 

6hqAuRN.jpg?1

confirmed it was the scouts that lost us the game. but wait just one second.

xMjPCU0.png

6.7K spotting damage between us? that must PROVE that we weren't doing our jobs. obviously. obviously. because you know.

what does he have to say about that? quite a lot, as it turns out: (first 2 messages disappeared so rip)

(me): so did we do our jobs?

(me) 6.7K spotting damage between us

(me)im sure thats not us doing our jobs right?

(him) FU RETARD

NDAbIEY.jpg?1

lol@him on the replay download thinking I would hack him

replay: http://wotreplays.eu/site/2119902#teams 

Strim highlight to appease the pubbie: http://www.twitch.tv/asassian7/v/13716721

he never responded. so sad. I think I won the argument

I love this game sometimes. For all of the rage spawning shit that is RNG and arty, sometimes pubbies do make my day shine just a little bit brighter.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/461105-top-clan-hackers/

I don't even

I had a similar situation yesterday on Prok, where a full health IS-6 sat in about the same area all game (C1 or so), then bitched at me because I didn't push... I was driving a Chi-To, hanging out in the middle.

These three absolute shitters from BIMBO.  Push down 9 0 line on Swamp like retards, out in the open for TDs and arty.

Hidden Content

@RollerCoaster47 Must have been super salty to post here and the Bimbo recruitment thread. Yes I am bad, and I am sorry. I mistakenly thought I could hull down behind that small ridge and use my turret, but I didn't account for the fact they were at a higher elevation and just totally wrecked me. I can play an OK game sometimes, that wasn't one of my shining moments but I am still improving, so there may be hope. Sorry I caused us to lose that one, hope I do a better job next time you see me playing.

@RollerCoaster47 Must have been super salty to post here and the Bimbo recruitment thread. Yes I am bad, and I am sorry. I mistakenly thought I could hull down behind that small ridge and use my turret, but I didn't account for the fact they were at a higher elevation and just totally wrecked me. I can play an OK game sometimes, that wasn't one of my shining moments but I am still improving, so there may be hope. Sorry I caused us to lose that one, hope I do a better job next time you see me playing.

Oh man, TS was a glorious thing last night.. I platoon w/ Roller all the time and WOW was SerB/RNG just completely SHITTING on him w/ MM and teams. I joined him, and if we were top tier, it was because we're in tier 10s. If we had a good team, their team was so horrifically bad the battle was over in 2-3 minutes. If we were bottom tier, enemy team had 3-4 arites w/ XVM installed and 7-9 1600+ WN8 players while we had, at one time: 38WN8 in our teams E100. 244 Wn8 GWE100. 144 WN8 JPE100, a crapload of 400-900 WN8 guys, and us in whatever bottom tier tanks we could possibly be in.

(and just to have fun, before I jumped into the platoon I yelled "HE FIRED"... and Roller jumped out in front of something with a LOT of alpha... I laughed so damn hard)

(and just to have fun, before I jumped into the platoon I yelled "HE FIRED"... and Roller jumped out in front of something with a LOT of alpha... I laughed so damn hard)

So cruel, but so gud. :gaytroll: 

Yeah that was a brain fart on my part for sure.  Was already on tilt and not thinking straight.

Well I hate I added to it, I quite possibly had a little tilt going on myself. But it was inevitable I would end up doing something stupid and getting shamed for it. At least it was just a bad judgment on positioning/map reading and not something totally off the wall.

I was playing on tilt last night after shit team after shit team after shit team.  Friday and Saturday were fine, but last night was awful.  I could have put a ton of different teams from last night in this thread, but considering @rojo180 and I were having a fairly good game, and all three of you combined didn't even do 1,000 damage, it made for the ideal Name and Shame based on my mindset up to that point last night.  I'll apologize for being saltier than I normally would be, but I won't apologize for posting that screenshot.

Totally fine, I had it coming, I was basically just posting an apology for doing something stupid that caused us to lose the game. The important thing is I learned something not to do next time because that is a bad spot to try to go hull down in.