Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Well, if a flank is falling and you don't think you'll be able to do anything about it, fall back, right?

And if he solos a lot and plays somewhat passively, its not surprising.

Not to say he was right to do what he did, just, no reason to be surprised.

I mean, there's 3 tanks left on that team from that picture, do you expect him to just solo a front?

I should have provided more context but oh well.  2 minutes in and there isn't much lit in city so the heavies took defensive positions. Nothing wrong with that. However once a majority of tanks were lit/positions were known city should have been an easy win because there was only a low hp e-100 an is-8 and m103 vs 4 of our 10s he stayed there there instead of being useful.

eS1JxWG.jpg

H7SwlQp.jpg

Note the TWELVE tanks huddled at G2, note the two enemy tanks that have stopped every single one of them in their tracks, and then look at the timer and realise how long they've been like that.

shot_014.jpg

signature.png

Redline snipes on Erlenberg defense with a JP E 100 despite numerous request to get to the frontline and support his side, blames the team and RNG when he ends up doing 1200ish damage less than my Bulldog, that is, ZERO.

I congratulate him on his performance in this game by PM, he replies by blaming ME for the loss and calls himself a genius, explains visibly clueless me _ my 58% win rate is laughable, btw. Well, that much is true, but coming from a 48er, well…_ that the Jagzilla is a very fragile sniper indeed.

In a way, he's right : I'm not a good HT player, so it takes genius to have 200 dpg less in your E 100 than I've had in my VK 36.01

*edit*

Wait, he's still at it :

15 tanks a game no one tank can win it at least 2 fools a game can loose it. i am good but i cant help a poor team. one person can only win a game agaist a poor 15 and that happens a lot. i have more abuse in this game then any other and i get more the better i do weird but true

also stats are misleading to complete a mission you dont need to win i always aim for mission goals first sod everyone else and thats who you race along with so few games

I wonder what mission has for its objective "do 0 damage in a tier X TD".

Also, great job fucking up people games just so you could have an Object   a T 55 A an HTC a STUG IV

*edit 2*

Oh God, now his claim to competence and superiority is his max damage in the JT, ie about 4k. Nevermind his 1200 dpg. Which is 70 less than my JpzIV.

Also ; "I have bad stats because I'm trying to do the missions". err, why do you not have the HTC yet "because I only recently tried to do the missions".
DO YOU EVEN COHERENCE ?

Edited by Sidus_Preclarum

Trying to grind the on track. Get a team, team folds, leaves me vs five. Crom B yolo's right into my sights with 3hp and I dispatch him. Then open chat lights up with copious amounts of shit talk. Long story short I fail to carry only killing three of the five. Not having felt he had his say he messaged me after.

10dzcw8.jpg

Had to share this experience with everyone else fortunate not having to witness this.

It's Ruinberg, and suddenly I begin to look at the minimap, and say to myself that 37% chance to win just dropped to 5%.. maybe 1%..

cdTCFyd.png

Within 32 seconds... all those nitwits going into city were dead.

Which left our heavy tanks in field. You can imagine just how bad that went to. 

After my usual trolling on wot forums I get a r/o for x amount of days. I really wasn't trying either it just so happens some mods are real butthurt.

Anyhoo I had a topic I trolled :

VJ4oQwU.jpg

Than I have some douchebag call me a racist after the fact I'v been banned :(.

So I pm the guy with a simple message saying I wasn't racist, and he's a dumb pleb for thinking so.

XL50PAE.png

Mind you I believe this guy actually bought his account on ebay, and should return it.

How is it even possible to have a 40 wn8?  Isn't 145 the lowest that the scale goes?

I think 145 is the minimum you can get while not actively trying to lose.

Naming and Shaming... MYSELF!!!

My mission is SPG 3-4: I need to be top 3 of damage, and remain un-spotted throughout the battle, and secondary is 3 kills. Well, Im in my M44 and slinging HEAT so, 3 kills and top damage are guaranteed as I kill a KV2, some tier 6 VK, and a KV-1 for all of their HP and have 2.2k damage. 

Oh, we're down to 2 vs 6, and the team-mate I have is a bot (can only assume, I no longer use XVM). Well, my HE round came in handy... Click. Boom. Goodbye Rock!

Mission Complete with honors.

Edited by TheMarine0341

Does shooting friendlies give you a penalty to wn8?  Or maybe drowning yourself does?

WN8 is based on what is available in the API.  There is nothing in the API or game that tracks suicides or (ongoing) team damage.

WN8 is based on what is available in the API.  There is nothing in the API or game that tracks suicides or (ongoing) team damage.

Then how does someone get below 145 wn8?  Doing absolutely nothing seems to give 145 wn8.

Then how does someone get below 145 wn8?  Doing absolutely nothing seems to give 145 wn8.

I present to you:

signature.png

Sadly he doesn´t play anymore, I saw him one time in the game and he was neither botting nor working activly against his team(blocking, teamkilling/teamdamage, giving away allied positions...), all he did was to literally sit in the corner of the map behind a rock while occasionally moving his turret/tracks (he was not botting, a bot is smarter than that) ending the game as the last one allive (the enemy capped because capping is for winners) without even having shot a single round.

He has a quite good survival rate for that WR (over 31%) as well as an extremly low spotting-ratio even though he played only very few battles in his TDs and no battles in SPGs so that makes me believe that he spent most of his games like that.

I don´t get it how someone can have fun playing this way over such an amount of battles.

So, @Wazoo117 and I ran into this guy in game yesterday: IRISHLAWER.

signature.png

A sampling of his best work:

HnzJqb6.png?1

I ran into this douche a couple days ago. He used all his reports on me after I meted out some abuse to the team from being absolute retards. Apparently his caps lock button is stuck on as well. He told me to enjoy the incoming ban from all his reports. Still waiting for said ban to occur.

PattoN243 (4:55:01 PM) when done invite cunt
PattoN243 (4:58:07 PM) lets go faggot
PattoN243 (4:58:15 PM) get your mouth off that nigger dick
PattoN243 (9:17:54 PM) invite u unwiped ass
_SouthKorea (9:18:08 PM) shit man you want my dick or what
PattoN243 (9:18:18 PM) gorw it first
PattoN243 (9:18:23 PM) 2cm too short
_SouthKorea (9:18:23 PM) rip
PattoN243 (9:27:12 PM) invite ill play a few when youre done
_SouthKorea (9:30:00 PM) sorry platoon full...
PattoN243 (9:30:08 PM) full of niggers
_SouthKorea (9:30:19 PM) better than you ;)
PattoN243 (9:30:27 PM) at picking cotton yes
_SouthKorea (9:38:07 PM) dang
_SouthKorea (9:38:13 PM) fuck you
PattoN243 (8:45:48 PM) invite faggot

PattoN243 (4:55:01 PM) when done invite cunt
PattoN243 (4:58:07 PM) lets go faggot
PattoN243 (4:58:15 PM) get your mouth off that nigger dick
PattoN243 (9:17:54 PM) invite u unwiped ass
_SouthKorea (9:18:08 PM) shit man you want my dick or what
PattoN243 (9:18:18 PM) gorw it first
PattoN243 (9:18:23 PM) 2cm too short
_SouthKorea (9:18:23 PM) rip
PattoN243 (9:27:12 PM) invite ill play a few when youre done
_SouthKorea (9:30:00 PM) sorry platoon full...
PattoN243 (9:30:08 PM) full of niggers
_SouthKorea (9:30:19 PM) better than you ;)
PattoN243 (9:30:27 PM) at picking cotton yes
_SouthKorea (9:38:07 PM) dang
_SouthKorea (9:38:13 PM) fuck you
PattoN243 (8:45:48 PM) invite faggot

WAT.

Some context plox. If he is some random/WoTLabs channel user looking for a platoon, you absolutely did the right thing. And with much better aplomb than I would have.

I would gave told him to squat on a cactus and gargle battery acid, but that's just me.

WAT.

Some context plox. If he is some random/WoTLabs channel user looking for a platoon, you absolutely did the right thing. And with much better aplomb than I would have.

I would gave told him to squat on a cactus and gargle battery acid, but that's just me.

Basically, he's my regular go to platoon person. 

Shaming Zanzibar from RIP-B for furfag comments and homophobic comments without any provoking from myself. Seriously first match of the day and my client crashes on load and I get called a furfag and gay. Like really. Either go fuck yourself or 0/10 poor troll.

This team, just...this team.

1qCIL1j.jpg

This should not be possible. In any circumstances. I'm not even top tier, and the next tank under me didn't even get half my damage; as fucking arty.

This team, just...this team.

1qCIL1j.jpg

This should not be possible. In any circumstances. I'm not even top tier, and the next tank under me didn't even get half my damage; as fucking arty.

Shaming Kenadian for not only using arty, but platooning with another one!!!!!11!1!eleventy!1!!1

Perhaps it's your punishment for using arty, especially the broken as fuck M44.

:serb:

After my usual trolling on wot forums I get a r/o for x amount of days. I really wasn't trying either it just so happens some mods are real butthurt.

Anyhoo I had a topic I trolled :

VJ4oQwU.jpg

Than I have some douchebag call me a racist after the fact I'v been banned :(.

So I pm the guy with a simple message saying I wasn't racist, and he's a dumb pleb for thinking so.

XL50PAE.png

Mind you I believe this guy actually bought his account on ebay, and should return it.

Say ANYthing about SA players you get a wrath of shit from WG, as well as politically correct players (who apparently assume it's racism, instead of an observation about from where LOTS of shitty players seem to emanate. There were a couple threads about giving them their own server, which was treated same