Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

There is now one post missing from page 311.

I want to know why it's gone.

>.>

All praise Solono, all is good.

OTOH, Rogers is back: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/432284-wots-decline-and-what-can-be-done-to-halt-it/page__st__60__pid__8875062#entry8875062

Team pls.

THE FUCK does that mean you got 9 skills on some of your crew members ? o.O

There is now one post missing from page 311.

I want to know why it's gone.

>.>

All praise Solono, all is good.

OTOH, Rogers is back: http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/432284-wots-decline-and-what-can-be-done-to-halt-it/page__st__60__pid__8875062#entry8875062

Pure gold.

M1ster_R0gers, on Apr 23 2015 - 15:46, said:

I am not playing this game again until real time statistics mods like XVM are gone. If xvm was not a part of this game for part of the players, we would not have any where near the incidents of players harassing other players over a win rate, or something else that means nothing. Being bullied is bad enough, being bullied over a pretend skill is where I draw the line. I do not pay money to spend time feeling bad.

Even the regular forums are tearing him apart.

Reward accounts get full xp crews.

Ok sorry, this doesnt belong here, but wth is reward account ? I´ve never heard of it.

Kill them to get a paltry 250 gold. Those accounts are used for special events.

So he´s just a screb with boosted up crews and that´s why he has 76% and 5300 recent, mkay XD

Ok sorry, this doesnt belong here, but wth is reward account ? I´ve never heard of it.

There are a variety of ways to get them, most of those that I've seen recently are for gold league players.  They have all the tanks, crews are all complete, etc.

scout_in_da_house invited me to a honorabru 1v1 HE only Leo duel, only to show up with a full load of APCR and a friendly batchat. I still held up my end and went full HE. Shame on him.

Wish he came back :(

M1ster_R0gers became a fucking legend in record time. He raised this forum to something that made me enjoy my life on whole another level. I loathe the world without him :(

2 more days and I would laugh so much, I´d become immortal.

Wish he came back :(

M1ster_R0gers became a fucking legend in record time. He raised this forum to something that made me enjoy my life on whole another level. I loathe the world without him :(

2 more days and I would laugh so much, I´d become immortal.

Maybe that was his master plan!

We'll all miss him so much that we kill ourselves!

The forum dies by default.

Evil genius...

Pure gold.

M1ster_R0gers, on Apr 23 2015 - 15:46, said:

I am not playing this game again until real time statistics mods like XVM are gone. If xvm was not a part of this game for part of the players, we would not have any where near the incidents of players harassing other players over a win rate, or something else that means nothing. Being bullied is bad enough, being bullied over a pretend skill is where I draw the line. I do not pay money to spend time feeling bad.

Even the regular forums are tearing him apart.

Waitwaitwaitwait...let me get this straight. He did it again?! Jesus H. Christ, I never thought I'd see the day when there would be special snowflake so self absorbed, so stupid, so weak and so hypocritical, that he makes the dregs of Tumblr look good. 

Still can´t figure if he was just an actor or he really meant what he said. That has to be the single most useless human being walking this world. I mean can you imagine you were as dumb as him ? I literally blushed from (his) shame all the time I wasn´t laughing my ass off, reading those words.

Waitwaitwaitwait...let me get this straight. He did it again?! Jesus H. Christ, I never thought I'd see the day when there would be special snowflake so self absorbed, so stupid, so weak and so hypocritical, that he makes the dregs of Tumblr look good. 

There was a guy who did something similar on an EVE related site because we called his drake loadout bad.

I mean with a those names I'm not surprised. But still

yfbXM6B.jpg

Then the third one finishes me off. 

I've seen those guys numerous times. Every single time I see them I try my absolute hardest to not TK them. 

Hope that entire clan of shits gets banned.

^ This.

So he´s just a screb with boosted up crews and that´s why he has 76% and 5300 recent, mkay XD

Um, no. These stats are from my main, which I've had for almost 4 years now. The sheriff account was made last week and I've been playing only that since then.