Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Well he does kind of having a point with no skill needed. The fact that I as a potato can keep it between 60-65% winrate says something....

Shameful FV-215B.  12 shots, 4 hits, 1 pen.  After yolo'ing into two tanks, losing all 2500hp and never firing another shot, he types in chat that the trade was worth it.  

shot_006_zpshm8f6k60.jpg

Everyone on this team. Not as much shame for doing jack shit, but more for the fact that we won while the enemy still had like 1500 HP left due to shitter pubbies capping for no god damn reason

ksRHtKo.png

On 10/28/2015, 3:29:46, Assassin7 said:

who the fuck is this ENVUS clan anyway?

Hey remember that clan? Me neither

pSlcVOy.png

TOP KEK. 10/10 Would create another clan for re-rolls, and disband a month later.

signature.png

SqhsJah.png

Fucking moron camped outside of drawing range of ANY enemy in a tier VI  sand river assault match, in a fucking O I Exp (and who knows that tank is great for that map)

Only moved when 2 enemy tanks were left.

HOw this guy hasn't ben booted for boting yet is beyond me.

16 hours ago, Lowlife555 said:

O-I is easily pennable from the front even with a tier IV.

99% of pubbies don't know what to do with it. And EU's "gold noob" attitude means that fewer people carry APCR, which could help tremendously.

Why the fuck did WG go to such great lengths to help noobs playing this? 150mm rear and front armor so that it can only be flanked from the side...

21 hours ago, Lowlife555 said:

O-I is easily pennable from the front even with a tier IV.

Yeah, you can sit still and try to aim for its tiny weak spots and maybe pen it once and then you get one shotted by its derp.  gg

3 hours ago, WildSudowoodo said:

What the bloody fuck did I just watch.

On 10/1/2015, 8:27:08, Sidus_Preclarum said:

signature.png

Sand river encouter.

" ALL GO CAP. NO NORTH. OMG YOU'VE LOST THE GAME, MORONS!!!111"

(we won 15-7, despite 2 afk on our team)

Gotta admit I can totally appreciate the input of a guy who after 700 games in the T29 has managed to break the mythical 45% barrier and has achieved a 5 points higher DPG than my DW2's.

(Oh, and if you're playing "baddie's bingo", he blamed his win rate on his teams. "LIKE THIS ONE WHICH IS TOTALLY LOSING THAT GAME 13-7 !")

So they have at least 9 other Headshotpros in the game huh? 

4 hours ago, lt_lolcat said:

Yeah, you can sit still and try to aim for its tiny weak spots and maybe pen it once and then you get one shotted by its derp.  gg

Lol. Didn't even know about those.

Shame on me.

Shaming this guy when he posted this trash during the BUNNY vs HAVOK game on Ratzilla's stream.

nvDX4UG.png

CLAWS is only good at sending their trash green alliance to spam you. in the high chance that you can't field more than 2 teams.

1 hour ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

r94TCqH.jpg

Had put the Chi-To down to 20ish HP, but the Hetzer and the M41 said NO, you'll NOT get a medal we'll NEVER have ourselves…

Tbh, you didn't deserve the medal if you didn't earn it. Pool's is for people that earned it when they killed ten enemies, not people with nine kills getting fed buy their team a final one. It would be a different story it they intentionally wanted to make you not a Pool's though.

?!

How is intentionally not getting out of the cap after having contributed jack shit to the game not intentionally wanting me not to have a pool ?!

How the fuck was I being spoon fed that medal ? Does the picture NOT show on your screen or something ?

4 minutes ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

?!

How is intentionally not getting out of the cap after having contributed jack shit to the game not intentionally wanting me not to have a pool ?!

You can't blame them for farming retard cap points. It's probably their main source of income.

All 3 light tanks.
M41 convinces half the fucking team to camp base on mali.  After we lose base, all 3 proceed to camp EVEN THOUGH WE STILL WON HILL because apparently our heavies dont need to see the TDs in front of them.  As a final piece of shit, the T49s camped while a waffle capped us out.

gpXVjnv.jpg

14 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

r94TCqH.jpg

Had put the Chi-To down to 20ish HP, but the Hetzer and the M41 said NO, you'll NOT get a medal we'll NEVER have ourselves…

Dammit Sidus, I've been trying all week to do 2.9k in the SU-100 for TD-8.4, you're making me look bad.

I would highly recommend the Dmax actually for TD-8 missions.

It is what I used for both the T55 and 260 variant. Hell had this match a few days ago. The 400m base view range really helps to spot your own targets when the team won't cooperate.

375KpJA.jpg

z5XXdC3.jpg

gEMAJf5.jpg