Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

1 hour ago, woe2you said:

Will give that a go, cheers.

5 times your own HP in a Dmax is 550*5 or 2750 damage, so about 10 shots. I think the Dmax also has better gun handling than the SU-100 which can make longer range engagements easier.

It loses out in speed but I'll reiterate, that 400m base view range (and the TD camo bonus which it never lost) is amazing. With Optics and crew skills my Dmax has 474m View Range...always. With binocs I could be nearly insta-spotting everything at 445m if I wanted to do so.

Btw here is that replay with the Dmax if you are interested. I could have gone for 9 kills + Fadin's medal but I really didn't want to potentially get derped and my teammates had already proved reluctant to actually use tactics on the OIx.

Not really a N&S but a nice game I had in the T55 A if anyone wants to see it. Granted I think I already posted this in Marine's T55 thread, so my apologies in advance. I would spoiler it if they were working >.<

mRJjHOk.jpg

dTHoMxw.jpg

2rvpxN7.jpg

Edit: I just checked, with BIA, Sit Aware, Recon, Optics and Chocolate, you can bump the View Range of the Dmax up to 496 without using Binocs.

...I might just do this sometime for shits and giggles.

3 hours ago, Razavn said:

5 times your own HP in a Dmax is 550*5 or 2750 damage, so about 10 shots. I think the Dmax also has better gun handling than the SU-100 which can make longer range engagements easier.

It loses out in speed but I'll reiterate, that 400m base view range (and the TD camo bonus which it never lost) is amazing. With Optics and crew skills my Dmax has 474m View Range...always. With binocs I could be nearly insta-spotting everything at 445m if I wanted to do so.

Btw here is that replay with the Dmax if you are interested. I could have gone for 9 kills + Fadin's medal but I really didn't want to potentially get derped and my teammates had already proved reluctant to actually use tactics on the OIx.

Let it be known that Razavn is a fucking genius of the highest calibre. Did it with hodors on my 6th attempt with the DMax. I'm not proud of what I did to that poor friendly Tiger (hid behind him and fired over his hull for a lot of that damage) but the main thing is I'm 1 step closer to that juicy Object 260. 4 heavy, 3 TD and 1 medium to go.

Unfortunately I can only +Rep the above post once, can someone help me out?

10 minutes ago, woe2you said:

Let it be known that Razavn is a fucking genius of the highest calibre. Did it with hodors on my 6th attempt with the DMax. I'm not proud of what I did to that poor friendly Tiger (hid behind him and fired over his hull for a lot of that damage) but the main thing is I'm 1 step closer to that juicy Object 260. 4 heavy, 3 TD and 1 medium to go.

Unfortunately I can only +Rep the above post once, can someone help me out?

Congrats :D

I don't mind helping with missions (granted I'm on NA and that particular one is easier solo). I've had the 260 since April (also back before they made some of the missions easier) so I was always trying to dissect the mission(s) and find the most effective tank for the task.

I will say I'm impressed you got it on Stalingrad. I recall my TD8 games being on more open maps like Steppes, Fisherman's Bay, Fjords, Serene Coast, etc. Doing 3500 damage in a Dmax on Stalingrad is very impressive.

Good luck on your future missions, if you have questions about any of them I might be able to answer how I did them. They were so annoying many of the harder ones are scorched into my memory banks.

1 minute ago, Razavn said:

Congrats :D

I don't mind helping with missions (granted I'm on NA and that particular one is easier solo). I've had the 260 since April (also back before they made some of the missions easier) so I was always trying to dissect the mission(s) and find the most effective tank for the task.

I will say I'm impressed you got it on Stalingrad. I recall my TD8s being on more open maps like Steppes, Fisherman's Bay, Serene Coast, etc. Doing 3500 damage in a Dmax on Stalingrad is very impressive.

Good luck on your future missions, if you have questions about any of them I might be able to answer how I did them. They were so annoying many of the harder ones are scorched into my memory banks.

Thanks, man. It was mostly sustained fire down long straight lanes, either from too far for heavies or as I mentioned above, cheekily poking over the hull of a friendly Tiger. Once he died I realized I'd overshot my target a bit and bravely ran away to make sure I survived and didn't have to do it over for hodors (though I hung around near the enemy cap when they came back to reset).

Remaining missions are HT-6, 7 and 9; TD-10, 12 and 15 with hodors for those plus the mediums. MT-15 has been giving me the most trouble, been trying with Bat and STB-1. I might wait until a TD is on Top of the Tree (EU On Track equivalent) for that one, it's a crapshoot whether there are enough TD hitpoints on the enemy team at the moment (I reckon I need them to have a good 8k of TD HP for me to get to 4k).

Shaming Purplesurfer from G for being and asshat and TKing me after he blamed me for a loss. I didn't think I had enough time to cap alone so I left cap to try and spot last enemy arty after he blind fired cap so we could kill him. Not gonna lie, after looking at the replay, I might have won the game if I stayed in cap, but in the heat of battle, I thought I had hit the cap circle later than I did. Shit happens, I'm only human. Either way, he only did 2400 damage in a 62a and if he had done just a little more, it wouldn't have been up to an arty to win for him anyways. So he PM's after battle talking trash. The very next game he ends up on my team. After him insisting I was retarded and stupid in the PM, I decided to comment in chat. I told him I might be so stupid that I can't tell the difference between green and red. While I probably shouldn't have said anything, my gun wasn't pointed at him when I said it and I was driving away. He immediately TK's me and gets banned. I never even fired a shot and he went blue on the 1st shot, not in cap circle, so I have to assume he was already close to the team damage threshold. Guess he is just one of those people who shoot team mates.

38 minutes ago, Driftin said:

Shaming Purplesurfer from G for being and asshat and TKing me after he blamed me for a loss. I didn't think I had enough time to cap alone so I left cap to try and spot last enemy arty after he blind fired cap so we could kill him. Not gonna lie, after looking at the replay, I might have won the game if I stayed in cap, but in the heat of battle, I thought I had hit the cap circle later than I did. Shit happens, I'm only human. Either way, he only did 2400 damage in a 62a and if he had done just a little more, it wouldn't have been up to an arty to win for him anyways. So he PM's after battle talking trash. The very next game he ends up on my team. After him insisting I was retarded and stupid in the PM, I decided to comment in chat. I told him I might be so stupid that I can't tell the difference between green and red. While I probably shouldn't have said anything, my gun wasn't pointed at him when I said it and I was driving away. He immediately TK's me and gets banned. I never even fired a shot and he went blue on the 1st shot, not in cap circle, so I have to assume he was already close to the team damage threshold. Guess he is just one of those people who shoot team mates.

He's not representative of G because he's Thief, MVP, and ENVUS trash. Imo I think we should burn G to the ground for taking them in and I do mean it when I say that they are more toxic than PLSGO and DOS 2.0 combined having personal experience.

50 minutes ago, Assad said:

He's not representative of G because he's Thief, MVP, and ENVUS trash. Imo I think we should burn G to the ground for taking them in and I do mean it when I say that they are more toxic than PLSGO and DOS 2.0 combined having personal experience.

Ikr, we had one person do something bad(not being sarcastic, though it's hard to tell without a replay, driften always struck me as an honest guy), so clearly the entire clan is worse than plsgo or dos. o7 sexual toaster

21 minutes ago, Panzer9Supertiger said:

Ikr, we had one person do something bad(not being sarcastic, though it's hard to tell without a replay, driften always struck me as an honest guy), so clearly the entire clan is worse than plsgo or dos. o7 sexual toaster

:serb: o7 ex-dad

And to be fair when mahou had an influx of members like this. There were many clans including G who jumped the gun on shit like this happening, but at the same time you now have members that havent gone 2 months in a clan without an implosion or merger. Gotta keep them on a tight leash.

2 hours ago, Assad said:

I don't blame G at all. I blame the player. Probably could have left out which clan he was in and the story would still be the same.

1 hour ago, Panzer9Supertiger said:

I have nothing against G at all. Always glad to see one of you guys on my team. And even though I have never formally met Yankee, the few back and forths we have had on the forums make me have a TON of respect for the guy. And even after this incident, I still have nothing against you guys. Like I said, my comment may have provoked him, but he chose to TK me over words. 

I could upload the replay he killed me in but it would be less than 26 seconds cus I was dead before I was loaded. If you really want it, I can. So here's the after battle report and his lovely chat to me. As you can see, I never fired a shot. BTW, the pm was from before this game.

ivK9dQh.jpg

So it's Friday night and Mum's apparently out partying because the kids have been let loose to play WoT. Or I don't know what.

Held the hill and dealt as much damage as possible against the enemy lemming train, then watched helplessly as the team failed to realize the threat. Special mention goes to the Firefly, a 40something% tomato who was unable to score a single shot on the capping enemies, which most likely cost us the game - the T40 and SU tried hard but failed, because everyone else just lemminged into the enemy cap.

GG WP.gShz6rJ.png

LXtQbQk.jpg?1

Context: 263 comes around a corner and bounces 2 shells off of my troll armor, I pen all 4 of mine on him (1 AP 3 heat), proceeds to sperg in chat:

a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : nice fucking heat and luck faggot
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : get real fucking skill
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : OH WAIT
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : IT'S AN OTTER SHITBUCKET
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : NO WONDER
DrStalker[3SAB] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : haters gotto hate
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : Why would I hate on a shitty lifestyle?

Obligatory post game baiting:

7CsCvAS.jpg?1

kxSh7Od.jpg?1

signature.png\

Greens are still shitters too, fuq em.

4 hours ago, ThanksLuna said:

LXtQbQk.jpg?1

Context: 263 comes around a corner and bounces 2 shells off of my troll armor, I pen all 4 of mine on him (1 AP 3 heat), proceeds to sperg in chat:

a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : nice fucking heat and luck faggot
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : get real fucking skill
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : OH WAIT
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : IT'S AN OTTER SHITBUCKET
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : NO WONDER
DrStalker[3SAB] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : haters gotto hate
a_1337_potato[M-M-E] (Obj. 263) : Why would I hate on a shitty lifestyle?

Obligatory post game baiting:

7CsCvAS.jpg?1

kxSh7Od.jpg?1

signature.png\

Greens are still shitters too, fuq em.

can confirm we are bad. so very bad.

j0gWxjq.jpg

ruW1jHv.jpg

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:55:11 AM) wow cant do shit idiot amx

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:55:12 AM) nice work sitting behind me

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:55:36 AM) shfty more like shitty

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:55:44 AM) nice of you to pay attention and notice that 
I cleared the 1 line by myself you camping fuck, and HIGHEST damage on team

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:55:53 AM) did far better than you omg

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:56:17 AM) highest damage ? rofl

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:56:18 AM) ya with your 1800 damage, notice I was double that

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:56:33 AM) you did like 560 damage

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:56:34 AM) idiot

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:56:39 AM) learn your numbers

assassinmaster (11/9/2015 1:56:48 AM) cant read the battle report lmfao

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:57:00 AM) what? I was in the AMX 30 you stupid fuck, I did 3300 damage, 
check your numbers idiot

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:57:20 AM) 595 is the XP you moron

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:57:34 AM) who the fuck are you are looking at?

ShftyMagoo (11/9/2015 1:59:26 AM) please tell me you're not this stupid? I can understand mistakes, but come on

Umm wut?

Shfty©

http://wotreplays.com/site/2272551#teams

First off, Name and Shaming myself for driving my stock IS8 with a brand new crew (I'm broke) 1st battle ever. On this 5x weekend (I'm also a masochist apparently).

Platoon 1 camped the base the whole time. Did nothing. died stupidly. In a weekend of shitter pub teams, these guys stand out. The bit of dmg they did is from a yoloing bulldog. Replay there for teh lulz.

Edit: their reason for not moving? They don't move as fast as the rest of us did.... >.< for 5 mins....

This shitter, who sat in the middle of the road while the enemy capped, blocking it completely and almost preventing me from getting back to reset the cap. He then shot at me for pushing him out of the way.

Also, let's take a look at his awesome clan history:

shitter_zpsgtznhiiq.jpg

shot_158_zps8eqylwht.jpg

On 11/11/2015, 4:24:07, Assassin7 said:

Welp

Though im not sure why you seemed stupid to him, i have no issue with how you play

idk. He seemed to like going to the useless 9-0 flank on westfield where some medium tanks and light tanks go thinking that winning that flank will mean a win for the team. where the 1-3 line and the city lose because their meds end up going to where the engagement is.

My playstyle seems good enough for you @Assassin7 while jagd gets super salty.

PJSalt_4_DAYS