Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Fail platooning to the max, then blocking allies, then raging in chat about how we're the retards and ass holes for teamkilling the two tier IIs when they were the ones fail platooning like morons and being the most annoying stupid mother fuckers I've seen in a long time.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/1822040#mountain_pass-rollercoaster47-t95

Fail platooning to the max, then blocking allies, then raging in chat about how we're the retards and ass holes for teamkilling the two tier IIs when they were the ones fail platooning like morons and being the most annoying stupid mother fuckers I've seen in a long time.

Jebus he is deliberately doing this to every game via his recent. How the hell not banned?

signature.png

I ran into these fucksticks about a month ago. Here is my original N&S Post.

Naming and Shaming these fuckers.

_PabIo9_

PabIo9

Lepra_a_caballo

http://wotreplays.com/site/1789824

IS-7 Failtoons in w/ 2 Tier 2s. The Tier 2s proceed to stop short on the heavies so they turn blue, IS-7 unloads HE into them for no penalty.

_Pablo9_ "HAHAHA, We've been doing this since Beta"

Being in an IS4, I obviously was focused top tier. Fucker set me on fire too.

Nothing like clicking 'Battle' and instantly losing 50k.

Fuck these guys with the biggest donkey dicks and fuck WG for not adequately dealing with them. This of course happened the week after they shut down the ticket system.

I saw these asshats, Pablo and company, the other night. Luckily they were on the other team, so we were able to win against a team that had overall better players than mine.

This. Saw them on Karkov - thankfully on the enemy team - the other day and because of their shenanigans, the game wasn't even close. I think we lost one tank.

I mean with those names I'm not surprised. But still

Snip

Then the third one finishes me off.

Shoot me that replay, reddit doesn't care about naming and shaming and it would reach as large an audience as the main forums.

Either I have never been shamed or I have never seen it, and that alone is shameful

All the grief I took in the first name/shame thread was caused due to my own crappy posting:

• As a platoon leader, I pulled a DW2 up to tier 8 (could have been tier 9), and posting ambiguity made made some wonder if I was shaming the other two guys in the platoon, instead of taking responsibility for my own mistake.
  • I had a question about something that seemed shameful from a strong player, and it was (reasonably) interpreted to be actively shaming said player rather than an honest question.

Shoot me that replay, reddit doesn't care about naming and shaming and it would reach as large an audience as the main forums.

It all started here when I asked the enemy arty to focus their platoon. Got tracked, shitter pushed me and decided to tk me. No biggie

fl0tc39.jpg

On April 11th (I actually don't know the date Just basing it off what one of them said in chat.) I learn I'm on their shit list because I get fucking splashed and I kill the shitter.

Then this shit happens http://wotreplays.com/site/1822886#team

TL;DR The entire clan likes to team kill me when they see me

That feeling when a Maus outmanoeuvres a tank. I never really realized how slow the T95 was until now. 

SoeTIPB.jpg

Another does of extreme special needs. 

South Coast, north side gets rushed and I mean rushed hard. They swamp it like Mexicans on a pinata. 

I basically go down fighting, heroically shouting Imperial slogans. 

All the while, both IS7s have slowly crawled down beach and into the enemy cap to be reset repeatedly and killed. So we get raped on one flank so hard, but fear not! Two of our limited 10s have fucked off to a side of the map where they can't contribute. It's all good? Winning, so not fun.  

I met a very special friend today, their name is pattonsfifth

s9MgKjX.jpg?2

It started with a shitty battle by me and in cleanup mode trying salvage some damage with low HP and I yolo cause the games over and I nail 4 shots on the move completely unaimed and I come back to garage to have a nice PM waiting for me from my dear friend pattonsfifth

replay

dmPn8si.jpg?1

JMRkzCP.jpg?1

DM6w8IP.jpg?1

MdtNEHx.jpg?1

guess what his WR is 

1eXmvJE.jpg?1

Due to the shenanigans surrounding M1ster_R0gers, I never got around to uploading this glorious fanmail but I figured I might as well do it in this one. You might want to notice the tank I'm driving in regards to the NaCl strewn across my screen. He was driving a T-54, btw.

XJrEF56.jpg

KGLziOo.jpg

63BpZoI.jpg

His stats:

CIlvle3.jpg

On a side note, I did some extremely legit kill stealing in that battle.