Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

This fucking shitter:

signature.png

On my 4th attempt to do a TD mission (previous three failed thanks to melting teams and/or poor map rotation). I get Mali in the e25, I think, "yay, I can do this here". I go south, bush up, nearly immediately this thundercunt turns and puts a shell into me leaving me as a one shot for most of the enemy tanks.

1 hour ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

This fucking shitter:

signature.png

On my 4th attempt to do a TD mission (previous three failed thanks to melting teams and/or poor map rotation). I get Mali in the e25, I think, "yay, I can do this here". I go south, bush up, nearly immediately this thundercunt turns and puts a shell into me leaving me as a one shot for most of the enemy tanks.

Why did you join N1NJA...

This guy has probably already appeared here, but I just noticed him in a game today.  I'm a slow learner, but i bow down to this guy.  He's all clanned up and everything:

signature.png

628 games in a day?  You would think WG might be able to identify that sort of thing - if they wanted to, I mean.

4 hours ago, j_galt said:

This guy has probably already appeared here, but I just noticed him in a game today.  I'm a slow learner, but i bow down to this guy.  He's all clanned up and everything:

signature.png

628 games in a day?  You would think WG might be able to identify that sort of thing - if they wanted to, I mean.

Unless you're checking your WN8 scores frequently, the signature will not correctly reflect number of battles played over X number of days

It's not often I find someone more in need of shaming than myself, but the fellow I just encountered deserves a little spotlight.  

I honestly didn't even see how he played in the match or really any of the other players as I was way too busy not dying, unlike most of my team.  

This guy and a couple of other dead tanks started harping on me when we were down  to our last three tanks.  I ignored them and finished the battle and we won.

Results...

Spoiler

shot_090_zps4c3ptody.jpg

Spoiler

shot_092_zpso029esre.jpg

And this is what I got for it.  This guy is truly a wordsmith. A master of debate, the likes of which I have not seen since Gore Vidal.

enjoy...

Spoiler

eggraider (1:57:01 PM) talk more shit, please
redblade_1 (1:57:58 PM) ur a effin dumb ass u could of helped team or even me but ur dumb ass didn't help anyone but ur own effin dumb ass
eggraider (1:58:21 PM) um, I won the game for you guy
eggraider (1:58:58 PM) while you did less that 700 damager and died
eggraider (1:59:39 PM) so yeah, learn your manners little child
redblade_1 (1:59:55 PM) u won the effin game after u let ur effin teammates die and didn't help anyone u effin dumb ass
redblade_1 (2:01:02 PM) u got ur damge from ur teammates targets and let ur teammates die and u grab the kill also u effin dumb ass
eggraider (2:01:09 PM) lol, again.... how did I not help? If by helping you mean letting myself get killed like you then I guess you're right. I didn't help
redblade_1 (2:01:53 PM) u let teammates die u effin ass and ran if u even got spoted
eggraider (2:02:30 PM) you mean I drove my tank around and didn't get shot
redblade_1 (2:02:36 PM) thats how ur clan plays everyone know that dumb ass
eggraider (2:02:58 PM) you really have anger issues
eggraider (2:03:07 PM) you need a hug maybe?
redblade_1 (2:03:20 PM) no u let ur teammates die just so u can get damge and the kills and Fed ur team

eggraider (2:03:34 PM) I didn't let you die, you let you die
eggraider (2:03:43 PM) I don't drive your tank
redblade_1 (2:04:10 PM) ur dead next time i see ur dumb ass even if ur on my team u ass
eggraider (2:04:43 PM) you act like I sat in the corner all battle when I played the middle the whole match then fell back to cap and reset
redblade_1 (2:05:02 PM) and ur still a effin dumb ass
eggraider (2:05:17 PM) you need to learn how to play this game better. Maybe you;ll understand
redblade_1 (2:05:22 PM) dumb ass
eggraider (2:05:37 PM) so clever
eggraider (2:05:41 PM) say it again
redblade_1 (2:05:46 PM) effin dumb ass
eggraider (2:05:52 PM) evern better
redblade_1 (2:06:01 PM) dumb effin ass
eggraider (2:06:05 PM) hit me again, I'm almost there
redblade_1 (2:07:09 PM) god dam ur a effin dumb ass and just let me talk to ur clan leader but a bet he knows how much of a effin dumb ass u are
eggraider (2:07:31 PM) his name is X_Soviet_X
redblade_1 (2:10:47 PM) i know who is ur leader is u effin dumb ass and i hope u like the effin blacklist

eggraider (2:11:12 PM) please blacklist me!
redblade_1 (2:17:33 PM) why not blacklist me u effin dumb ass and some of ur clan mates even say ur a effin dumb ass in the clan and ur effin lucky u know who u know in the clan or u would be effin out on ur effin dumb ass

eggraider (2:19:14 PM) it's true, they don't really like me
eggraider (2:19:34 PM) they just kkeep me around to make fun of
redblade_1 (2:20:11 PM) yes thats what they said dumb ass i feel sorry for ur effin dumb ass
redblade_1 (2:20:49 PM) and ur a effin offcer and ur this much of a dumb ass with 30k battles
eggraider (2:30:44 PM) I love it when you talk dirty to me, call me an effin dumb ass again please?

2 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Unless you're checking your WN8 scores frequently, the signature will not correctly reflect number of battles played over X number of days

So he may just be an incredibly slow learner.

In my 50B when an E 100 tries to push me out in front of 5 people, I proceed to get away from him and he says "Next time, pay attention". (I had not said anything in chat, or blocked him) He then shoots me twice doing 1600 damage to me, and we lose the game. If I had had the health we could have easily won. 

E4MptpB.jpg

View post on imgur.com

Quick question: How do you embed an image so you can see it in the post? There must be somewhere but a search found nothing. Thanks!

Share this Image tab on right and copy BBCode one.

Played a game last night with this guy doing one of the dumbest things I've ever seen- he was playing a elc, with the 75mm, and only shot HE.  He hit me a couple of times for around 20 damage each.  :facepalm:

signature.png

In my 50B when an E 100 tries to push me out in front of 5 people, I proceed to get away from him and he says "Next time, pay attention". (I had not said anything in chat, or blocked him) He then shoots me twice doing 1600 damage to me, and we lose the game. If I had had the health we could have easily won. 

Shitters using these fucking communication mods annoy me so much

This team. seriously.

w8MdqG8.jpg

I would like to name and shame AngryMaus from MSD

our team goes full lemming.

ikrzKds.jpg

and pulls off the win! yes we won! even with him typing out the positions of our tanks to the enemy team!

Replay can be found here, its the m41 HMC replay.

http://www.vbaddict.net/player-replays/thecuro-na-e64a69715029112376e0042185c91bac

Shitters using these fucking communication mods annoy me so much

My favourite is "I desperately need a hug at $mapref, is anyone caring?" or whatever.

2q3afpd.jpg

Mali, all the 0's base camped, I was sort of in the middle on the other side of the lake, the enemy literately pushed across the field and raped base. I got wrecked after getting one shot off. Every one else alive sat on 0 line on the hill with their thumb up their asses.

2bwgwn.jpg

This shitter camped A1/B1 on Fisherman's bay the entire fucking match. After I asked him multiple times to get into the fight the 304 started talking shit to me to mind my own business (in all caps of course). The 304 was so much the nut swinger that I even got an after battle message (in all caps) from said 304 driver about how it's only a game, blah blah, something something. I don't know because I tune the paint chip eaters out usually after the first few words.

In my 4502B on Ruinberg near the end of a horrible night's tanking 874 WN8, 27% WR). Arty focus, BS RNG, crap teams, horrible play, I've just about had it. Probably should have quit a few matches ago. On my team there is an M53/55 who focused me in two previous matches.

Is he on my blacklist? Check. Is he playing arty? Check. Is he in T00N? Check.

Did I TK him? Check.

Now, I know TKing is against the rules (I think this was my first intentional TK in about 10k battles) but I didn't turn blue. Naturally, my team falls head over heels to avenge the scumbag's death, with a Cent 1 getting himself banned while shooting my tracks, a whiny batchat blaming me for the team's loss, and me blocking 4300dmg (only 750 from the enemy team).

Shaming myself for the TK (even though it felt good) and my team for losing it over a T00N arty TK.

Replay here, obligatory post-battle whine from our inept Batchat included (I suck@post-battle engagements. Didn't even ask him if he wanted a pony)

It's not even the weekend. WTF is going on? Is Kharkov so hard for everyone?

Special mention to the enemy Chi-Ri who decided to sidescrape because why the fuck not.

zGdF9wa.png

Shaming myself for my vehicle choice for my first WoT game in 5 months.

Of course, WoT wouldn't be WoT without the proper team mates:

[--] PrLeRaus[F-4F] (STA-1) : gj fu arty
06:48

[G7] Private_Miros (M53/M55) : dah, just missed

[--] PrLeRaus[F-4F] (STA-1) : arty noob dont trust
05:32

[G8] Private_Miros (M53/M55) : lol

Shaming myself for being a hardcore camper. I got called out by that poor guy (who's totally not a reroll) for puting an abrupt end to his mad rushing. by cuningly camping right all the way to his own base and vision sniping him from 20 metres away.… I'm so ashamed, and wholeheartedly admit his accusations of being a noob camper  :(

They can give the Ferdinand 1500 HP, doesn't stop clueless shitters base camping in them whilst the team melts away -

DCvVPGY.png

He's so stupid he can't actually arrange his sentence correctly "LTP and then flame others" is exactly what I did. 

He apparently knows how to play the Ferdinand so well -

hDsccVB.png

He brought two other muppets into the game, who were equally as bad and of course camped base with him. So yeh 50% of our tier 8s just watched the team die and didn't fire a shot until about 7 minutes into the game.

Don't worry though when not scratching his balls in the Ferdinand he can be seen rocking it up in the E-75 with his 35% WR and less than 1k damage. Yay!

Had someone that free xp'd to the tier 9 czech tank, Zentary, that wanted me to get off cap. There were 5 tanks with nearly full health near our poorly defended base.

BY5fNnh.jpg

Decided to shit post some quick replies in between battles asking for evidence that capping capping results in no exp.