Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

This monkey thinks it's better for him to take his top tier VKB on a goddamn sunday drive diagonally across the middle of the highway map with his turret facing backwards... right after base camping for the first 4 minutes

iDttLBr.jpg1sVC06l.jpg

here's the replay, with the added bonus of watching me bumble around like an idiot in the town in my T34 http://wotreplays.com/site/2361051?secret=1156f5db639aaeedd5b04e050bd677fd

0pwOP2m.jpg

Full HP waffle in a perfect location with arty cover vs one shottable IS-7 and TVP. Says "GG idiot team". runs to corner of map and throws the game intentionally.

10/10

Some people - usually, but not always, arty and TD players - would rather lose than die.

This monkey thinks it's better for him to take his top tier VKB on a goddamn sunday drive diagonally across the middle of the highway map with his turret facing backwards... right after base camping for the first 4 minutes

iDttLBr.jpg1sVC06l.jpg

here's the replay, with the added bonus of watching me bumble around like an idiot in the town in my T34 http://wotreplays.com/site/2361051?secret=1156f5db639aaeedd5b04e050bd677fd

Some guys just have this moment where they decide the lulz of intentionally throwing a match and pissing people off outweighs any fun to be had by winning.

M5Driver (12/26/2015 11:50:02 PM) Hey man, whatever mods you are running, they were clearly worth every penny

_Marine (12/26/2015 11:51:20 PM) called stock client, but thx

_Marine (12/26/2015 11:52:48 PM) look at the bottom corners of the E100 turret. Theres a flat portion there which is very easy to hit at close range, even angled. Keep at 150m to protect that

M5Driver (12/27/2015 12:03:41 AM) Hey man, I wouldn't admit anything either if I was running something.

M5Driver (12/27/2015 12:03:59 AM) Just don't make it so obvious when you never miss

M5Driver (12/27/2015 12:04:45 AM) When people are too lucky you know something is up, especially when repeatedly hitting something the size of a quarter

M5Driver (12/27/2015 12:05:15 AM) Anyway, hopefully we won't cross paths again

_Marine (12/27/2015 12:08:55 AM) would help if like, I like, ran something but I dont. oh well. GG welcome to wall of butt hurt I guess

_Marine (12/27/2015 12:09:07 AM) though, this is pretty weak

_Marine (12/27/2015 12:09:11 AM) wanna pony?

_Marine (12/26/2015 11:52:48 PM) look at the bottom corners of the E100 turret. Theres a flat portion there which is very easy to hit at close range, even angled. Keep at 150m to protect that

M5Driver (12/27/2015 12:03:41 AM) Hey man, I wouldn't admit anything either if I was running something.

Actually trying to help the guy : dJ7vx6p.jpg

Wtf were you thinking, seriously.

Enemy team for general badness, but hats off to the [TIDRA] guys, whose three man platoon did a cumulative zero damage.  I think that's a first for me.

x2vGdZT.jpg

Enemy team for general badness, but hats off to the [TIDRA] guys, whose three man platoon did a cumulative zero damage.  I think that's a first for me.

x2vGdZT.jpg

what's a TIDRA?

This was one epic battle. Prokhorovka, double E5 and no arty, what could go wrong...and then they went and capped in like 2 minutes. 19 guys with zero damage, and I got some mission where you need to be in top 3 damage from both teams...with 800 damage.

rsz_shot_103.jpg.6ed30d3aed1ace77a19decd

Actually trying to help the guy : dJ7vx6p.jpg

Wtf were you thinking, seriously.

He actually apologized today, apparently he was super salty about losing

I cri every time...

KiGUrvO.jpg

xeNdBJp.jpg

euWjx9G.jpg

Our tier 6's almost deliberately threw the match imo. The platoon nearly capped out...until the crommie poked into 3 guns at 95% on the cap, the JPIV and JpTiger couldn't pull their heads of out their asses to help me and the Lowe (both one shottable to the M26) who killed us both and then picked them apart at his leisure, etc.

Bleh, I don't usually rage quit, and I didn't after this game, but I certainly took a break for a few hours.

5x teams are so special...

CD5ovLe.jpg?1

I'm convinced a lot of these people do this shit because they think doing stupid shit is absolutely hilarious.

I'm convinced a lot of these people do this shit because they think doing stupid shit is absolutely hilarious.

Nah, its because they all believe that bullshit Murphy's law "if its stupid but works it isnt stupid"

It worked that one time! So its not stupid!!

Nah, its because they all believe that bullshit Murphy's law "if its stupid but works it isnt stupid"

It worked that one time! So its not stupid!!

I don't think that's Murphy's Law.

What....the....fuck...

I like to consider myself one of the more laid back WoT players, I don't TK, don't rage, don't sperg out in chat. As such people never really recognize anything "negative" about me, other than being in Relic and I rarely (never) get harrassed. 

That being, said I'm still flabbergasted by these two idiots.

Starts off as a standard Mali game, I figure I will play the mini-hill and snipe before adjusting from there. I certainly wasn't anticipating this happening.

37 sec in, I get shot by one of the IS7s. I don't really think much of it, it happens from time to time.

ZCPCEJX.jpg

I begin to formulate a replay, asking him why the fuck he shot me though, when this happens. 

BickXiV.jpg

So 44 sec into the game, I'm down to one-shottable range for nearly every single enemy tank, crippling my ability to be combat effective (granted I didn't lose any modules).

I finish my typing a few seconds later (it certainly applies to both shots).

pAhTFob.jpg

And get this...all of my wat.

qEGKvbE.jpg

As anyone who has ever played with me can attest, I don't bitch at players, shoot them, insult them, etc. Any complaining is typically done to my platoon-mates instead, chat is toxic enough without me adding to it and making that cesspool even worse.

He continues....and I see massive thread potential.

w3xLlv0.jpg

z4fn3HJ.jpg

B3ThwL7.jpg

What exactly is "my racist" Timmy103?

4UtXym1.jpg

My final quip, I don't know what response they were looking for, but whatever it was, they probably didn't get it. I didn't rage, shoot them, curse them, etc. Unfortunately in my haste to post this clusterfuck I forgot to report them in game...ah well.

MXKU737.jpg

Final results...

T2sFmxX.jpg

CGhEy12.jpg

TwYgfUA.jpg

I'm not sure who those idiots are, all I can say is that I hope that they are never on my team again and instead I can shoot them freely on the enemy one.

Edit: Any idea how to spoiler things? Or is that broken again?

Braaaaap is regularly in the wotlabs channel in game. Timmy103 was usually a legionnaire as was I for a clan. They invited me and not him because apparently he acts like an asshat on a regular basis and no one liked him.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap is JessicaElbow btw. That fgt that got perma banned from here a while ago. Shitter TK's constantly for zero reason. Must have a mental disability.

Probably one of those people who thinks it's hilarious to be a jackass for no reason except for the reaction of the one at the receiving end. I wouldn't think too much into it.

Probably one of those people who thinks it's hilarious to be a jackass for no reason except for the reaction of the one at the receiving end. I wouldn't think too much into it.

I actively try to drive reactions out of players when I'm in the mood (my fellow clam memebers can confirm this), but even I never shoot them unless I have a very good reason to.

did you at any point in the game say anything that could be considered as racist?

Nope, not in general and not in that game either.

Very first words I uttered in game was the "What the fuck was that for?" comment.

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaap is JessicaElbow btw. That fgt that got perma banned from here a while ago. Shitter TK's constantly for zero reason. Must have a mental disability.

That would explain the unwarranted dickery to be sure. That guy is an utter prick.