Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

My Czech crew does, according to the national voices option.

So I am not the only one who keeps hearing them talk about ponies!

So I am not the only one who keeps hearing them talk about ponies!

Don't even get me started on my JP crews' obsession with sausages.

Don't even get me started on my JP crews' obsession with sausages.

That would make sense if it's an all-female crew...

So 44 sec into the game, I'm down to one-shottable range for nearly every single enemy tank, crippling my ability to be combat effective (granted I didn't lose any modules).

You were in a tvp vtu; your ability to be combat effective was already crippled.

Str0nkTenk, should you in the future plan to play Mines north spawn and wish to rely on a tier 8 platoon to carry your retarded ass, please do not yolo towards the island and die within 2 minutes.

Thank you.

wDrPhfS.jpg

signature.png

Braaaaap is regularly in the wotlabs channel in game. Timmy103 was usually a legionnaire as was I for a clan. They invited me and not him because apparently he acts like an asshat on a regular basis and no one liked him.

Further developments.

5dngar.jpg

Braaap has never bothered me, I hardly know this guy though. Being in two or three strongholds together as legionaries hardly makes us friends IMO, and I don't like people that do that kind of shit.

First game of the new year and yep people are as salty as ever.

TankityTankity for not being able to read and throwing me in front of the enemy instead of playing the game.

For reference. Oh look a fail platoon. Guess it's gonna be a bit harder to win.

2Jg67sh.jpg?1

Why can't I get out of the way of the enemy guns? Oh

FqyWarl.jpg?1

CzYFhAl.jpg?1

0yu0N37.jpg?1

FBGuR81.jpg?1

Meanwhile:

UbaWOyb.jpg?1

At least he knows how to block properly

yHSAF6y.jpg?1

mhY9Kx4.jpg?1

It's ok he's though he's totally sorry /s

Str0nkTenk, should you in the future plan to play Mines north spawn and wish to rely on a tier 8 platoon to carry your retarded ass, please do not yolo towards the island and die within 2 minutes.

Thank you.

wDrPhfS.jpg

signature.png

Oh lol: http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/545609-m46-kr-matchmaking-weight/page__pid__11896537#entry11896537

This man is a marvel of a bot. Or, the single biggest fan of the BDR.

http://wotlabs.net/sig_dark/na/freakness/signature.png

http://i.imgur.com/HXbGiMf.jpg

Shaming BigDaddy4u for both being a teamkilling fuck and using that one mod to spam the chat with "hey player name, catch" whenever he fires, and then some smug line whenever he hits.  Oh, and for playing arty.

UzL7iZh.jpg

So, a RL friend of mine that does not know that I play WoT gave me an account with a haha name and a Patton KR with 100% crew as a Christmas gift.

Playing my new alt, I run into this:

3TEacHi.jpg

The medium flank seems to be soon overrun, so I decide to reposition to help the push on the other flank.

cAme2N3.jpg

Halfway I notice that we don't really have another flank either.

Either way, the enemy IS-3, who is their best player is pushing the other flank, so I track him, he gets artied and then, just before he disappears to get our arty, I hit him again:

y7awVNJ.jpg

I do not believe he was happy...

6RGJyZw.jpg

dPPMEVF.jpg

RGwu1no.jpg

3ENCZPo.jpg

ZLebly0.jpg

Amazingly enough, in a large part thanks to the gun depression and gun handling of the Patton KR, at that point, we actually have a chance of winning this, but then... of course...

yYHHRxg.jpg

Aaaannddd...

pYc9KMC.jpg

Seriously, fuck arty, anyway...

This sparks of course enjoyment for our IS-3.

QufRJlW.jpg

At this point I had litterally been circling around a SuperPershing and T-44 in close combat for 3 minutes, using the hills as shields...

pDCcQmA.jpg

diw7zL5.jpg

2Ksxavx.jpg

lpdPTiJ.jpg

I stick to that last comment. I really have no idea, 0nesh00t how, evne with the reroll and the free xp skipping of bad tanks, you get blurple with that lack of insight in the game...

signature.png

So, a RL friend of mine that does not know that I play WoT gave me an account with a haha name and a Patton KR with 100% crew as a Christmas gift.

Playing my new alt, I run into this:

I stick to that last comment. I really have no idea, 0nesh00t how, evne with the reroll and the free xp skipping of bad tanks, you get blurple with that lack of insight in the game...

signature.png

It's called padding. Light tanks like the WZ-131/132 are VERY good at raising your wn8 by having perfectly average games.  No idea which tanks he padded in though.

Edited by Private_Miros
Quoted post edited

Shaming this tiger, at spawn he tries rubbing up against my much faster medium, then late at the end of the game shoots me 3 times with APCR in the back, brings me down to one it as i move to secure my final kill/mastery RIP

LHnTqdu.jpg

It's called padding. Light tanks like the WZ-131/132 are VERY good at raising your wn8 by having perfectly average games.  No idea which tanks he padded in though.

I wish you would not quote massive posts. Also, investigating which tank(s) he pads in is as easy as looking him up:

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/0nesh00t

Though judging by his performance in higher tiers, he's acceptably decent. Just salty as fuck and intentionally being a prick.