Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

I wish you would not quote massive posts. Also, investigating which tank(s) he pads in is as easy as looking him up:

http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/0nesh00t

Though judging by his performance in higher tiers, he's acceptably decent. Just salty as fuck and intentionally being a prick.

Sorry, didn't realize that this forum didn't collapse long quoted posts.

Shaming AND20  in his T10 on Abbey.

Drove top the edge of the circle straight away and sat there not moving until 12:07 when he finally does something. A pity it is a clearly aimed HE shell into our Rhm Borsig at 350m. Our Rhm's crime? He had clicked the minimap.

He contined to sit in place until the reds started shooting him (In A6 of all places, The nerve of the players these days ;))  He drove away from them with his turret over the back of his tank taking shots in the arse. He actually managed to drive all the way to the middle before his all HE loadout failed him in a 1v1 against a T34's turret (Max 77dmg roll)

Our heroes end?

2vjevd0.jpg

Seriously how the fuck do these guys even get XP?

So glad Jasper50 was not on my team. But twice in a row on the other team.

graukatze (11:50:55 PM) hey
Jasper50 (11:51:23 PM) Yo?
graukatze (11:51:27 PM) bot?
graukatze (11:51:38 PM) 2 games in a row hiding in the camp corner?
Jasper50 (11:51:44 PM) Nope, just highy independent. Don't care for other's opinions
graukatze (11:51:50 PM) clown
graukatze (11:51:55 PM) help your team
Jasper50 (11:52:17 PM) Both teams lost due to MM, I tried to save the day by defending base. It's not hard to understand.
graukatze (11:52:23 PM) lol
graukatze (11:52:47 PM) they lost because of a TOGII hiding at their base not contributing
Jasper50 (11:52:49 PM) Killed 6 at base yesterday and won the game. All were amazed, but I know what works best for this tank.
Jasper50 (11:53:17 PM) No sense advancing and exposing my buik to annihilation. But I get tired of having to explain this to every critic.
graukatze (11:53:20 PM) so that one time justifies throwing 10 other games from the get-go?
graukatze (11:53:29 PM) seriously
graukatze (11:53:52 PM) Are you saying that you lose 57% of your games because of MM?
graukatze (11:54:06 PM) being just curious here
Jasper50 (11:54:21 PM) I DON'T THROW GAMES, YOU LOST DUE TO A SUPERIOR TEAM CHOSEN BY MM. When I remain at base and my team wins, I am not cited as the cause they won. Exactly as I should never rationally be cited as the reason my team losess.
graukatze (11:55:02 PM) You do realize that you lose the majority of your games?
Jasper50 (11:55:11 PM) Those cites are not individual credits they are TEAM credits. Yes, because teams do not support my strategy, they lose.
graukatze (11:55:34 PM) Can I quote on here on the official forum?
Jasper50 (11:55:39 PM) And you realize you are not revealing your percentages, which is the usual basis of criticism.
graukatze (11:55:39 PM) *you
graukatze (11:56:52 PM) 44% WR in TOGII after 6,880 battles, yet you blame the team?
graukatze (11:57:11 PM) not to mention your other tanks
graukatze (11:57:27 PM) you do know that there are players who have better WR in the TOG? And overall?
graukatze (11:57:50 PM) You really think their team is listening?
graukatze (11:58:05 PM) Or maybe they play it different AND more successfull?
graukatze (11:58:46 PM) Anyways, I thank you for the last two games that were nicely won by our team due to your passive gameplay :-)
Jasper50 (11:59:42 PM) No problem, I have fun win or lose. It simply doesn't matter to me, and it should not concern you. If you could examined your own conscience, you're life would be more honest, rather than taking me to task over a non-issue.
graukatze (12:00:37 AM) Thanks. It is always enlightening to look into the mindset of your kind.

Jasper50 (12:06:51 AM) Exactly, but the unexamined life is not worth living, someone once said. The Catholic Church has confession for just that reason. God bless.

After a bit of abuse by this guy ingame, I decide to investigate further
Apparently I can't make him angry...

zUyAixd.jpg?1

An upboat to anyone who can guess how this deployment ended?

dvmrs2.png

Looks like something out of the SEA server.

My guess:

TVP rapes the Tiger II, Jg Pz. E100 gets artied, rest of the guys get fucked and toasted?

Hacker? you? after seeing you in Tb's i'd ask for a refund from warpack then :gaytroll: Kappa

Pls no bully, I was probably half drunk if I did tb :cri:

Shaming this fucking shitbad: http://wotreplays.com/site/2395555#ensk-kruggwulf-t67

TKs me at the very start, no idea why. I assumed it to be an alt of someone I know (and hate) so that's why I said "Nice alt" to see what they'd say, but I don't actually know. He's a 1200 wn8 pubbie who plays nothing over tier 5 (check his avg tier and stats).

So glad Jasper50 was not on my team. But twice in a row on the other team.

graukatze (11:50:55 PM) hey
Jasper50 (11:51:23 PM) Yo?
graukatze (11:51:27 PM) bot?
graukatze (11:51:38 PM) 2 games in a row hiding in the camp corner?
Jasper50 (11:51:44 PM) Nope, just highy independent. Don't care for other's opinions
graukatze (11:51:50 PM) clown
graukatze (11:51:55 PM) help your team
Jasper50 (11:52:17 PM) Both teams lost due to MM, I tried to save the day by defending base. It's not hard to understand.
graukatze (11:52:23 PM) lol
graukatze (11:52:47 PM) they lost because of a TOGII hiding at their base not contributing
Jasper50 (11:52:49 PM) Killed 6 at base yesterday and won the game. All were amazed, but I know what works best for this tank.
Jasper50 (11:53:17 PM) No sense advancing and exposing my buik to annihilation. But I get tired of having to explain this to every critic.
graukatze (11:53:20 PM) so that one time justifies throwing 10 other games from the get-go?
graukatze (11:53:29 PM) seriously
graukatze (11:53:52 PM) Are you saying that you lose 57% of your games because of MM?
graukatze (11:54:06 PM) being just curious here
Jasper50 (11:54:21 PM) I DON'T THROW GAMES, YOU LOST DUE TO A SUPERIOR TEAM CHOSEN BY MM . When I remain at base and my team wins, I am not cited as the cause they won. Exactly as I should never rationally be cited as the reason my team losess.
graukatze (11:55:02 PM) You do realize that you lose the majority of your games?
Jasper50 (11:55:11 PM) Those cites are not individual credits they are TEAM credits. Yes, because teams do not support my strategy, they lose.
graukatze (11:55:34 PM) Can I quote on here on the official forum?
Jasper50 (11:55:39 PM) And you realize you are not revealing your percentages, which is the usual basis of criticism.
graukatze (11:55:39 PM) *you
graukatze (11:56:52 PM) 44% WR in TOGII after 6,880 battles, yet you blame the team?
graukatze (11:57:11 PM) not to mention your other tanks
graukatze (11:57:27 PM) you do know that there are players who have better WR in the TOG? And overall?
graukatze (11:57:50 PM) You really think their team is listening?
graukatze (11:58:05 PM) Or maybe they play it different AND more successfull?
graukatze (11:58:46 PM) Anyways, I thank you for the last two games that were nicely won by our team due to your passive gameplay :-)
Jasper50 (11:59:42 PM) No problem, I have fun win or lose. It simply doesn't matter to me, and it should not concern you. If you could examined your own conscience, you're life would be more honest, rather than taking me to task over a non-issue.
graukatze (12:00:37 AM) Thanks. It is always enlightening to look into the mindset of your kind.

Jasper50 (12:06:51 AM) Exactly, but the unexamined life is not worth living, someone once said. The Catholic Church has confession for just that reason. God bless.

That guy is golden, though why are religious people so whackadoodle? 

Anyway he made me think of this -

LqhzHmr.jpg

66345396.jpg

You honestly don't remember? its like a week ago haha!

Well I remember playing with you, I don't remember all I've done and all I said, though... That is kinda normal for me, I don't usually remember everything even if completely sober :P 

That guy is golden, though why are religious people so whackadoodle? 

Really? All that crap the guy wrote and this is what you get out of it? Religious people are whackadoodle. Wow. You have a condition my friend. 

Here, I'll blow you socks off. God Bless!

Shaming my family for watching dumb videos on YT at 1AM ffs. I missed two extremely important shots because of sudden lags...

9atAP3h.png

MXOrr0N.png

:QQ:

Shaming ZooperMaX. Not for doing 2 shots of damage in a WT E100 (though that's shameful enough), but for starting off the game running his mouth about "report noob Obj 260" because I didn't go where he wanted me to.

rvHMcbu.jpg

Shaming AND20  in his T10 on Abbey.

Drove top the edge of the circle straight away and sat there not moving until 12:07 when he finally does something. A pity it is a clearly aimed HE shell into our Rhm Borsig at 350m. Our Rhm's crime? He had clicked the minimap.

He contined to sit in place until the reds started shooting him (In A6 of all places, The nerve of the players these days ;))  He drove away from them with his turret over the back of his tank taking shots in the arse. He actually managed to drive all the way to the middle before his all HE loadout failed him in a 1v1 against a T34's turret (Max 77dmg roll)

Our heroes end?

2vjevd0.jpg

Seriously how the fuck do these guys even get XP?

They get XP by having no lives and sitting in the basement running bots over and over, until they decide to manually drive their tank to more effectively troll their own team.

In one of the many arty threads on the official forums I said that if a psychiatrist had 200 sociopaths and 200 normal people play WoT in an experiment, the sociopaths would choose arty far more often...but those that chose other classes would pretty much operate like this guy did: park and do nothing, wait for a teammate to give him an excuse and then shoot them, then suicide into the enemy.

So many scumbags on the Internet.

This is the most cancerous shitter ive ever seen:

He says WG rigged his account and his RNG, so he kills himself 3 battles in a row.

3dc4fe281ade198cf0ed0191e852898d.png

c10ce054fddce30ca85ce86aa569e69d.png

54811ff4a3c3a7ab7af6c59f9aa0b322.png

b05a24477d67ee395f57610486bc660a.png

^Teamkills our 10s

7b1399b06b24960beea77983b55d993e.png

466c46ed4c2abd407450be07d8f57a39.png

4fbbf86c1630311e4b66057db0f5c0ae.png

26e28fc1e4ebf72f7eed9492f95c927d.png

^Kills himself 3 games in a row 

51f2e89407a21.jpg