Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

1 hour ago, sr360 said:

I'm not sure he was truly "unicum" if he was playing a T67...

I didn't look at his stats closely. Xvm was showing him as dark purple and I just assumed he was seal clubbing.  The T67 is pretty popular for that.

25 minutes ago, lt_lolcat said:

I didn't look at his stats closely. Xvm was showing him as dark purple and I just assumed he was seal clubbing.  The T67 is pretty popular for that.

as a mostly mid-tier player I can attest to a large number of purps and darks purps using T67 plats to club tomatoes,,,

10 hours ago, lt_lolcat said:

Shaming myself for my first real instance of xvm sniping a unicum player while playing arty.  In my defense, he was really asking for it

He went to a very obvious td spot that I was preaimed on from the beginning of the game.

Are you saying it's wrong for him to be there? As for preaiming: If he drove through a bad chokepoint where another tank was preaimed, then it would be his fault for getting shot, but arty can preaim virtually anywhere, so it's not really his fault that he ended up in a spot where arty was preaimed, more like bad luck.

After I missed with the first shot, he knew arty was shooting in his area but didn't relocate. He just did his little arty dance.

What do you really expect him to do? It's funny how most of you green and below players think that the very second an arty shell lands near a tank, that their sole focus from that point forward needs to be trying to avoid random bullshit from space instead of, you know, fighting normal tanks. If you think that little back and forth motion is to avoid arty, it's not, it's to throw off the aim of normal tanks shooting them.

He was driving a paper td (a T67 iirc) which is the preferred target of all arty.

This just in: apparently it's now wrong for us to drive paper armor tanks because they're preferred arty targets!

So I just waited for him to stop his arty safe dance, ignored the other tanks around him, and boom - he was dead.

eh no

Ignoring the fact that this guy was most likely some shitty low-tier padder, you're arguments for why he deserved to get clicked are fucking retarded. So yes, you were very right in shaming yourself both xvm sniping in arty, and trying to defend it with shitter logic.

Before anyone brings up the question of why I don't mind it when good players play and post about playing arty here, it's because the good players are guaranteed to be doing it jokingly while still understanding why it's bad for the game; in contrast with bad players, those who aren't playing it to just torment other players and piss them off for fun, are usually blindly oblivious to why it sucks in the context of world of tanks, and all try to defend it with dumb logic like yours.

5 hours ago, lt_lolcat said:

oh, and please get over yourself.  Glancing at your stats there, you play arty about as much as I do.

I haven't played arty in almost a year, and most of those game happened back when I was around your level, so what's your point?

I was wondering what kind of player thought that the best way of playing the PZIII/IV's "strengths" (mobility) and mitigating its weaknesses (viewrange and acc) on an open map (Prok) was to camp a bush 1 line from spawn and snipe.

Well,

5kDXDzT.jpgAJwZvWh.jpg

Seriously, how do you play 5800 games in a tank without even accidentally picking up a mastery ffs.

2 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

I was wondering what kind of player thought that the best way of playing the PZIII/IV's "strengths" (mobility) and mitigating its weaknesses (viewrange and acc) on an open map (Prok) was to camp a bush 1 line from spawn and snipe.

Well,

Seriously, how do you play 5800 games in a tank without even accidentally picking up a mastery ffs.

Sometimes even a blind chicken can't find a kernel.

10 hours ago, Sidus_Preclarum said:

ImfKEy3.jpg

According to our comet Elandor, I'm a total idiot  (among numerous varied and rather distracting expletives) for not going west in Pilsen, like he did.

his clam tag is 0skil lel

Shaming some guy in his Obj. 260 on Kharkov. Derped like a true unicum. (think it was one S3AL guys not sure) :serb: 

Also shaming some random guy called Haris500, dude blocked me few times because reasons, almost got me killed but enemy team was dumber. Oh well.

Also shaming this guy for dank history lessons - where were Centurions AX:

VIIaysh.jpg

Black-Guy-Meme-Question-Marks-01.jpg

Shaming ivolutionx[WONKA] for contributing to the poor perceptions of blues and purples. Fella gets rekt by a Jadgtiger in the endgame on Fiery Salient and immediately starts crying salty tears of butthurt into allchat, especially complaining that the Jagdtiger had crap red stats and blah blah blah. I noted that the red stat Jadgtiger actually had better stats than he did, and hooo-boy did that trigger the tantrum of a lifetime!

This ivolutionx fella messages me after battle, and unleashes a storm of "crybaby moron kid" insults that honestly left me grinning like a dwarf who's found a gold vein, and then attempts to get a rise out of me with cries of GHEY and "I'm not crying, youre crying!" Bemused, I let him know I was informing his commander, and did so, only to discover this guy has a habit tending toward this sort of behavior. He immediately retaliated with threats of telling MY commander and sending in replays (there was only one, lol). 

So, informed his commander of his ridiculous behavior, and thought nothing more of it. Ten minutes later, he's gloating about getting only a small talk to avoid people like me, and continuing with the crybaby moron insults. This all culminated, after what felt like a half-hour of glorious temper tantrum ranting, with him placing me on his ignore list.

It was beautiful and hilarious. So, actually, I'm shaming ivolutionx[WONKA] for his little outburst, and shaming myself for enjoying it so much. XD

On 18.2.2016 at 0:24 AM, MacusFlash said:

IS-7 was mad because I've bounced his shot and kill him. He wrote something about WG controlling everything and then... 

I don't want to reach his level. It'd be painful :cri:

UTC6xn0.jpg

Is it just me, or is it ALWAYS those players with 53-56% winrate and 7000-8800 personal rating that is the loudest? They cry their eyes out over gold, they have major theories about WG, they think they have the game all figured out and they CLEARLY are a lot better than you- they just don't pad.

11 hours ago, Strigonx said:

I never thought I'd be legitimately angry at someone calling Scorpiany out.  I only wish I had found this thread before it got hit by the mods, apparently there was a post-battle PM involved too.