Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Hulk_911

That special snowflake of a green reroll decided to TK our scout because he didn't go here he wanted him to be.

He was in a M12.

Then started insulting us.

I cringed.

Fully one third of the players in this match that couldn't hit the side of a barn - from the inside! (Yep - that's 10 x 0 damage.)

shot_002.jpg

:(

Best team ever. I had to redo TD15 due to these dumbasses.

ZQnzrSP.jpg

Also, 47% player having the T 55A? I don't want to call rigging but jesus, I never thought one of them would get it (or if they did it wouldn't be for a while).

3flOYZB.jpg

bOeCgNB.jpg

Someone was angry that he got killed while I was reloading... this was his response via an unconventional channel:

graukatze,YummyKittyCupcake has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Hi".
YummyKittyCupcake said:
----------------------------------
I wanted to tell u what a [edited]u are. How stupid are u not to look at the mini map and u let that fv kill me. Man u must be [edited]as that can be the only explanation. 32K games and u still don't know how to provide support. Plz stop playing your WT auf as that would be greatly appreciated. u are a loser in real life as well as in this game.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!

I really like his username though...

Someone was angry that he got killed while I was reloading... this was his response via an unconventional channel:

graukatze,YummyKittyCupcake has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "Hi".
YummyKittyCupcake said:
I wanted to tell u what a [edited]u are. How stupid are u not to look at the mini map and u let that fv kill me. Man u must be [edited]as that can be the only explanation. 32K games and u still don't know how to provide support. Plz stop playing your WT auf as that would be greatly appreciated. u are a loser in real life as well as in this game.

Heh, he really thinks that random people would help him in a random pub game, heehehehehhe.

YummyKittyCupcake said:

Cupcake is on my ignore list...dunno why...he was probably said mean things to me at some point.

So sad that such a yummy user name is attached to such a sour puss.

Another story in Pictures

Our Protagonist is this nice fellow here.

signature.png

And yes i know he is a newb, but that does not excuse being an asshole, i was a noob once too, and i was neither that shit nor that much of an asshat.

Picture 1: Oh no an E-25 is flanking my heavy, better support him since i can't push further anyway , there were 2 enemy ISUs spoted down the north.

shot_002x0ubt.jpg

Pic2: Mission successful, Is-3 did 0 dmg to the E-25 because as you can see he thought sitting still with an enemy in his ass was a valid strategy even if the enemy was so small he didn't have enough gun depression to hit him

shot_003cjuqv.jpg

Pic3: Now that taken care of let me spot those camping ISUs for me team so they can kill them...oh Is-3 my friend, NP you don't need to thank me for saving your life was a plea.....erm..what are you doing?

shot_004joull.jpg

Pic4: Well thank you you little §)%(="% (he backed up into cover the second i was dead)

shot_005liuqg.jpg

What was his problem? why did i deserve to die? i don't know, i even whispered him after the game asking what his problem was, no answer.

Guess he took my saving him as Killsteal or something?

Last time i save some 45%er , next time i will let him die to the E-25 and then kill it.

I'd like to shame most of the people on my team this match. I fought hard, I think these guys drooled on their keyboards.

wS6wXhK.jpg

that was every team i had last night. Even platooned with Burdened, i think only 1 game we played our team outdamaged us. 7 games, 6 losses. GG

Was circling a T-150 in an M7, laughing maniacally until friendly SU-8 missed and tracked me and left me to die as the T-150 spread my asscheeks. First game after taking a break...

I would like too name and shame myself and the player IVForce. Me for sucking horribly. And for him being a complete douche bag, and anus that is no longer an anus if it where.

shot_051_zpswo1dmryk.jpgI was ammo racked, and the friendly jtiger was behind me, got smoked and couldn't tell me where he was hit from(says it was a lag spike, ill believe him) and this douche tells me i am a coward and he barley did 900 hp worth of damage.

Aight. So pubbin' it up with sheriff JPE with lots of gold cause #fuckpubs.

Sacred valley, me in the middle of a low road push on the north flank.

This STB takes the INSIDE corner pushing towards the E-100, which is typically used for the tanks that lead pushes (literally anyone who has every played competitively knows this).

Cz0iPgD.jpg

I assume since he is on the inside he is willing to eat a shell from the E-100 and clear him before turning around for the push behind us.

I get behind him since I'm about to get shot in the side by the mass of tanks from the north road.

NfY18hG.jpg

Apparently he is totally blind to his allies, since he gets really pissy at me for getting behind him.

gG2f0m1.jpg

At this point the 268 gets lit (I don't want to get shot in the side by that), so I turn around for him.

T3szFOl.jpg

He is still butthurt and stares at me instead of the E-100 or 268, ends up getting shot by the Obj for it.

Fellow unicums, please help with who was at fault. Me for pushing a tank who appeared like they wanted to be aggressive? Or him for stopping in front of a more armored TD, without even bothering to try and let me through?

Relevant battle chat and replay:

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : fucking wot

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : fuck yourself k

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (?) dealt 354 damage to Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100)

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : douchebag

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : i was obv behind yo

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : you wanted to lead i assuemd

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : maybe next time let the actual armor take the inside

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : instead of blocking

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : then getting pissed about it

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : i would have been happy to eat a shot from the e100

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : but hey, stb is obviously a better push tank than JPE right? you deserved that inside path

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : you fucking needed to turn around dumbshit

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : lol

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : see 7 tanks behind u??

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : then get shot in the back by the e100?

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : and 1 e100 in fornt

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : i was fucking pushing the e100 shitlord

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : and then you stopped

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : and blocked me from getting up the hill

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : u didnt need to go up the hill

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : and block that whole path

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : with your slow ass tank

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : so it would have been better to get shot in the ass?

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : what u think?

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : the e100 woulda kept backing off

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : how dumb are u?

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : dumb enough to have one of these accounts apparently

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : needed to keep the e100 off your ass so u could turn around and support with the other tanks

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : u know im right lol

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : the fucks you give are amazing

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : exactly

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : its almost as if you think i care

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : now stfu and go cry to ur mommy

OnlyFishing[VILIN] (STB-1) : shitlord

Nightmare_Luna_OTTER[WINNR] (Jg.Pz. E 100) : cute

Replay: http://www.vbaddict.net/battlereport/nightmare_luna_otter-na-f6d28f3ba48570bd0b23a00ec0149b13/sacred_valley-germany-jagdpanzer_e_100-19076261884308876