Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

Just now, Carnifix said:

Bummer, I was just getting to know you. I like them young.

Lol, you try to have a winning record and a 1700 wn8 from throwing games, that's skill son. I just annoy the easily annoyed people and by the looks of things you are one of them. I thank you for your service.

Me saying "Hi" annoys you? Sheesh you are sensitive. 

Btw "Waste of Time" is my other account, lol, how did you know?

It was a friendly warning, seeing your intent and history.

Unintelligent trolling and faking brain damage, as indicated in bold, will get you nowhere here.

5 hours ago, Carnifix said:

Lol, you try to have a winning record and a 1700 wn8 from throwing games, that's skill son. I just annoy the easily annoyed people and by the looks of things you are one of them. I thank you for your service.

>WN8 is skill

>bragging about teal recent

lol.

That's not skill you old fart. Skill is being able to win a lot more than half your games, but seeing how you can't even do that it's clear you definitely throw games either intentionally or unintentionally, and thus you are no better than someone with 1100 WN8.

5 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

It was a friendly warning, seeing your intent and history.

That's a good one. What is my intent and what is my history, oh wise one. Looks like someone's mod power has gone to their head.

5 minutes ago, Flaksmith said:

>WN8 is skill

>bragging about teal recent

lol.

That's not skill you old fart. Skill is being able to win a lot more than half your games, but seeing how you can't even do that it's clear you definitely throw games either intentionally or unintentionally, and thus you are no better than someone with 1100 WN8.

He clearly has know idea what I'm doing or trying to do. I just say "WN8" because that seems to be the baseline for you nerds here. I could care less about it. Personally, I go for survivability(beat %47) and draws. The stat I love and is most important is how many people that I'm on their ignore list. But god dam it, I wish I could see that stat. I should in a ticket to WG. I wonder if you made it to my crybaby list(ignore list).

15 minutes ago, Carnifix said:

That's a good one. What is my intent and what is my history, oh wise one. Looks like someone's mod power has gone to their head.

He clearly has know idea what I'm doing or trying to do. I just say "WN8" because that seems to be the baseline for you nerds here. I could care less about it. Personally, I go for survivability(beat %47) and draws. The stat I love and is most important is how many people that I'm on their ignore list. But god dam it, I wish I could see that stat. I should in a ticket to WG. I wonder if you made it to my crybaby list(ignore list).

*waves finger* I don't want to see you being rude to other members of the forum, that's a bannable offence! green

6 hours ago, Private_Miros said:

Well aren't we touchy. I am pretty sure there has been more offensive/bannable content prior to this statement(racial slurs, direct name calling, bullying). If being called a nerd hurts your feelings then that was way too easy.

1 hour ago, Flaksmith said:

*waves finger* I don't want to see you being rude to other members of the forum, that's a bannable offence! green

4 minutes ago, Carnifix said:

Well aren't we touchy. I am pretty sure there has been more offensive/bannable content prior to this statement(racial slurs, direct name calling, bullying). If being called a nerd hurts your feelings then that was way too easy.

alas, you have trespassed upon the sacred haven known as >muhfeels, and therefore as a well respected ledditor with 487 IQ I, Flaksmith, am delighted to inform you that your opinion is wrong because you offended me and may you be forever doomed to the wrath of le downboat armie!

Just now, Flaksmith said:

downboat armie!

oh oh, I want to board the S.S. Fun.

Armie = downs, right?

Do you cry on reddit also?

Your account has been permanently suspended from Reddit.

That was too easy also.

1 hour ago, Solono said:

Whoops, accidentally killed his account.

That's a shame, I was hoping to have a little more fun with him.

2 hours ago, Flaksmith said:

That's a shame, I was hoping to have a little more fun with him.

Eh, wasn't even mildly amusing. I'd rate 1/10 at best. Doesn't even hold a candle to that guy who won this thread... :D

Well.... he's better than me at tonks, but he sucks at forums.

At least he did it in the right thread, though. Naming & shaming himself, that is.

joined a game on ruinberg, immediately an enemy player said "hey an SAE aimbot using MAHOU player, your clan forces its members to run that mod I know"

I said "the what?" 

then a few seconds later "no seriously, the what aimbot???"

"don't play dumb I know you are using it"

"yeah, confirmed streaming llegal aimbot to twitch"

this PM happened after:

r9fnFei.jpg

like, seriously, how dumb can you be?

NohFace is a know troll/douchebag.  He is on my BlackList for general douchebaggery.

He and this other guy were in a failtoon a while back just trying to get people mad

signature.png

signature.png

Shaming myself for being a dick at the start (which I got better at not being that after) of the match I found this guy in.

Shaming redleg69 for being a dick to everyone else throughout the match. He wasn't really being a huge dick after but still worth shamming.

At the end of the game someone with 3k games and 300 wn8 said something about the match being over and redleg69 said "zip it shitter". I PM'ed him after to tell him that wouldn't help him getter better at all and this is his response.

mistermcman (9:54:14 PM) now now, I know that that yaydeath guy was really bad, but you could tell him he wasn't good with a little less toxicity
redleg69 (9:54:53 PM) just find it funny when bad players call people bad players
mistermcman (10:02:18 PM) I never said I was good, but he is far worse and he doesn't even know he is bad, and calling him a shitter for him saying one thing isn't going to make him realize he is bad and start getting better
mistermcman (10:03:04 PM) unlike you, I would like to see the player base get better and saying zip it shitter to that dude wasn't really helping him in any way, it only made you feel more powerful over him because you had better stats
redleg69 (10:03:49 PM) are you still talking?

Now, that's what I call getting off to a good start:

5W6UdSM.jpg

Sure he can buy a few more before hitting 1k games.

On somewhat related news, today I learnt you can bushsnipe a KV 5 from <100 metres away with an IS 3.

Also, shaming myself for playing when I should really be working on that assignement for next week.

It takes a certain amount of skill to maintain a fucking 498 dpg for the past 2956 games in a fucking batchat
This Retard sat on the A line right beside the artillery the entire fucking game. When we were really close I asked him to come help me but he refused. When he does move he looks at me then RAMS me, then proceeds to move to the mid town and do nothing. We were getting capped and I asked him to go spot since he's FULL health and I had a broken engine. He didn't do shit and instead went and traded basically all his health away with a T54E1 on the enemy team while our waffle was forced to go spot. He died shortly after and so did our waffle. Naturally, with a broken engine I wasn't able to flex fast enough and lost the game with almost 7k dmg. 

How does one fucking maintain a 41% winrate????? Like HOW???

Replay here if you want to see him in 'action'.

http://wotreplays.com/site/2642637#teams

...I honestly can't even.. 

19 hours ago, KenyanWarlord said:

The tier 10 BULBA platoon that's going around right now bragging when they win when they're all in tier 10 russian meds.

so much skill required. many waow.

To be fair they'd still be more skilled even without Russian meds.