Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

signature.png

TIL :

• you ca play twice as often as someone who plays waaay too much (i.e. me)
  • with that many games, you still can redline snipe with a T 55A as top tier MT (hidden 30 metres behind 2 tier VII tds) in Overlord
  • playing like that somehow doesn't prevent you from getting a T 55 A : if you play enough, you might get lucky. There's hope for me, eventually \o/

Also ;  most played tank : BC 155 58, 4190 games…

2 hours ago, onlytoughonline said:

E100 from MAHOU rigs the damage blocked mission with the T110E5 on the enemy team.  Link to the replay.  2nd time in the last couple weeks I've seen this type of mission rigging.

Someone come rig my 12K mission so I can get T-55a pl0x. :doit:

Seriously those, that is kinda silly. Not shocking though, as I regularly see pretty terrible players with T-55as and 260's.

On 6/6/2016 at 1:54 PM, engineered said:

This guy was so bonkers I just got bored with trolling him and moved on...  this guy might actually be mentally ill.

signature.png

Reveal hidden contents

lPlUA8g.png

Reveal hidden contents

oMCmQ68.png

Reveal hidden contents

tOmrzPJ.png

Reveal hidden contents

xv9UwHD.png

Reveal hidden contents

rq365YR.png

What did RELIC do in the past that triggers pubs into uninstalling their brains?

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, Necrophore said:

That's as far as they got, and that's basically where they all died.

shot_437_zps2kbxd45l.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't mods that show which direction the enemy is looking illegal?

46 minutes ago, FavreFan4ever said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't mods that show which direction the enemy is looking illegal?

I never noticed that before - I usually only have the range circles on. That's a fresh install of Aslain's so I'll have to go looking to see what the defaults are.

(Turret direction on tanks you're spotting yourself is legal. On unspotted tanks, not so much. I'd rather not have the clutter in either case.)

2 hours ago, FavreFan4ever said:

On EU and SEA i think, legal on NA tho, but distracting as fuck

goEfFxd.jpg

1v7 on the Castle side of Erlenberg after a the O-I Exp., Toaster, ARL, and BDR derped into their team. They were all mauled by the time they killed me, and we would have won via cap had the Skoda and  20.01D actually got on the cap instead of sitting right next to it shooting at everything but the Churchill closing down on them. :oscar:

Don't really like that I'm posting 2 in a row, but there's plenty of stupid to go around in this match that I could barely pull out a win:

10ELZfs.jpg

(1) My team apart from the T-55A. We were down 9-4 at one point because they all camped hill and stayed out in the open dying like idiots.

(2) Our GW Tiger, how about not TK'ing the guy who, along with the T-55A carried you and the rest of the planks on this team to a win while he was loading his final shot in his clip to get a deserved Top Gun, OK? :kjugh:

(3) One of the Mutzes, who took the time to give me kind words for my effort:

0yuQjTt.png

By not knowing his position, he actually means "I thought I'd be clever by hiding next to the train cars at your cap, but instead of using it to my advantage, I sat there for the 20 seconds necessary for the Skoda to reload while he drove around in circles in the open, so the SKoda could then flank me in plain sight, and kill me without me turning my turret." :kwim:

Oh, and 1358 base still is not enough for Ace Tanker? :damn:

On 6/10/2016 at 10:56 PM, TheMarine0341 said:

I'd have probably just TK'd him. I used to not do that as a rule, but I am tired of dumb pub nonsense these days, and I will remove them for the slight penalty if I can.

1 minute ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

I'd have probably just TK'd him. I used to not do that as a rule, but I am tired of dumb pub nonsense these days, and I will remove them for the slight penalty if I can.

But then I wouldnt have gotten him banned for a month :(

1 minute ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

Oh he got banned? Nice, how'd you do that? I hear folks say that WG doesn't take replays anymore.

nJg2L3D.jpg

@LemmingRush

Well when you send replays in titled 'abuse of physics' they actually have to look at the replays

16 hours ago, Strigonx said:

On EU and SEA i think, legal on NA tho, but distracting as fuck

I thought NA is being the most strict towards mod, correct me if ima wrong

1 hour ago, no_name_cro said:

For fucks sake, that's not even Pershing's gun.

Is that better or worse than a Patton with the 105 derp? :doge:

8 hours ago, HabNab said:

Is that better or worse than a Patton with the 105 derp? :doge:

I'm not sure if that's 90mm M36, so in that case it's worse because he then wasted ~18k exp IIRC.