Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

2 hours ago, no_name_cro said:

I'm not sure if that's 90mm M36, so in that case it's worse because he then wasted ~18k exp IIRC.

90mm m36 is 12000 xp, and still a waste you should have top 90mm from the pershing atleast (should...)

btw thats the stock gun from the pershing the M3. you know from t20. yea that 90mm

my guess, didnt free xp tracks, to mount the 90mm t15e2m2 thingymughwhat gun. (top pershing gun)

32 minutes ago, Curo said:

my guess, didnt free xp tracks, to mount the 90mm t15e2m2 thingymughwhat gun. (top pershing gun)

But how does he mount a turret without tracks? o.O 

1 minute ago, no_name_cro said:

But how does he mount a turret without tracks? o.O 

dafuq your right he has upgraded turret. WTF

did he like skip the top gun on the pershing? wtf lol

4 hours ago, MacusFlash said:

Both AMX 50 120 and Conqueror.

ahhahahahaha I laughed soooo muchhhh :D hahahaha amazing chat... IDIOTA... TOO SCARED FOR TOP GUN IDIOTA :D

0YfW4rW.jpg

I'm nominating myself for this, but in my defence, it was the first battle with the new crew and I forgot I didn't have Sixth Sense. I was the first obliterated and was like "Why didn't my Sixth Sen... Oh, new crew you idiot." :kjugh:

Even in spite of that, the rest of the team was a special sort of stupid, especially the two who got 9 base XP. 9! I think the match actually ended in under 4 minutes, because I was dead within 90 seconds and I stayed around for about a minute more and it was 8-1 at that point.

He was in the KV3 on Saturday Night.  I forgot to get a screenshot of the after battle, but I think he did 0 damage.

Can you make any credits botting a tier 7 HT?  If it was 15,000 SP games then I would think Bot for sure.

Man, it looks like the M37 needs to be nerfed if that's the case.

Confirmed OP if someone this bad has almost average stats in it.

I had one of @zapyoug's old streams playing in the background and I looked over at the chat and saw this. 

Capture.png

https://www.twitch.tv/abandoned_spirit/v/72145458 Two hours and 35 min into stream.

1 minute ago, Inciatus said:

I had one of @zapyoug's old streams playing in the background and I looked over at the chat and saw this. 

Capture.png

https://www.twitch.tv/abandoned_spirit/v/72145458 Two hours and 35 min into stream.

I was not quite sure what to even think when I saw that in chat

also 33 min 

not 35

I couldn't find it initially :fat:

Just now, zapyoug said:

I was not quite sure what to even think when I saw that in chat

also 33 min 

not 35

I couldn't find it initially :fat:

Well it was still on the screen for me at 02:35 when I looked over at why it went quiet. But seriously who attempts to recruit a girlfriend on a stream and with WN8 requirements? I suppose he's actually dedicated unlike @PityFool and @Gashtag who gave up after two weeks though I suppose his requirements are quite a bit lower, and younger.

Oh boy its been a while since I've been here.

Lets get started shall we! :ohnyes:

First off we have a Mongolian.

2m86Uik.jpg

Now we have this beauty that I collected.

Spoiler

raPge6D.jpg

WZQVH0N.jpg

4eS3r4a.jpg

fu9idhp.jpg

I remember when GAME-OVER had much better players. Oh how standards have fallen. :cri:

P.S. I'll be back with more :^)

That exact same clownboat from -GO- shoved me out into the middle of enemy fire last week because I didn't want to push into a platoon of 183's and JPz E-100's in my 50B. Once the TD's were done raping me with a sandpaper condom, he sat there and let them reload before he stepped out and got erased from existence. :duneven:

1 hour ago, rojo180 said:

Oh boy its been a while since I've been here.

Lets get started shall we! :ohnyes:

First off we have a Mongolian.

2m86Uik.jpg

This makes you look like an ass.

what is your point?

On 6/20/2016 at 3:16 AM, NightmareMk9 said:

I'd like to nominate this Special Snowflake for WTF of the Week

sobad_zpsqzrh3lve.jpg

Armour not relevant apparently but a complete bot still blocks on average 1.2k damage in a KV-4.