Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

These rude fellows. Apparently dying first is still a relevant argument for capable players. My comment was in regard that he was trying to get through my lower plate at an angle he wouldnt be able to pen. Also can confirm that 1800 overall is bad player (though lately I cannot into game).

shot_096.jpg

shot_097.jpg

RIP me for binding TS to ALT and then mashing F4 whilst speaking to let everyone know to come back to base.....

On the plus side I held off a bajillion tanks long enough for our team to cap.

8 hours ago, Shrewarmies said:

RIP me for binding TS to ALT and then mashing F4 whilst speaking to let everyone know to come back to base.....

On the plus side I held off a bajillion tanks long enough for our team to cap.

I moved defend the base to F3 because that would happen where I was holding down alt to see more minimap stuff and then say defend.

Shaming 80% of the teams this weekend. Worthless would be a nice way to describe them. Exhibit A: a platoon of three E100s. Combined damage between them... drum roll... just under 800. How?

OvaRldf.jpg

This doofus in his IS-4 sat there and let me pump 5 APCR rounds right through his driver's hatch on Tank Alley in Himmelsdorf, and he couldn't hit me because by the time he would get around to shooting at me, I'd have already hit him then ducked back into cover with time to spare. Then he demands a 1v1 after I literally took all of his hp without reply? :kjugh:

What's up with Latino players--especially the ones from Argentina--and their eMachismo? I should have triggered him by mentioning the Falklands.:awyeah:

1 hour ago, ieatcookies said:

OvaRldf.jpg

This doofus in his IS-4 sat there and let me pump 5 APCR rounds right through his driver's hatch on Tank Alley in Himmelsdorf, and he couldn't hit me because by the time he would get around to shooting at me, I'd have already hit him then ducked back into cover with time to spare. Then he demands a 1v1 after I literally took all of his hp without reply? :kjugh:

What's up with Latino players--especially the ones from Argentina--and their eMachismo? I should have triggered him by mentioning the Falklands.:awyeah:

Yep, that's the game where my M41 90 GF was 2nd highest dmg by a hair... on Himmelsdorf.

4 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

What the fuck is this?  8500 games of sucking major cock in the TOG!  Bottom 6.6%

I can't imagine playing that many games in the TOG even if I was godlike in it.  When somebody is this bad, I have to think that they are disabled in some way.  He sounded rational so he's probably not retarded.  Maybe he's just an old dude that wants to leisurely sit and shoot at the red tanks.

On July 7, 2016 at 3:39 AM, NightmareMk9 said:

What the fuck is this?  8500 games of sucking major cock in the TOG!  Bottom 6.6%

shot_053_zpsane2pxqm.jpg

shot_056_zpsak9fhgfa.jpg

* Updated for his final comment after I went to bed.  I still don't understand.  He is embracing his "Role" as one of the bottom 6% ?

I mean he's not wrong. It's like that time people were complaining about the unicum mark moving up because people felt that they were just trying to purposefully exclude them from reaching purple.

This guy, spent the last 3 minutes of match complaining about how bad the team was how we where all tards

NQiakO8.jpg

lxQFYLI.jpg

Am i the only one that reads this to see if, maybe.... somehow... i managed to end up here?

I'm not a good player - i'm kinda flaky - i keep thinking that one of these days, someone will catch me on a dumb move mistake and put it here. :)

Like that game about an hour ago where i was bottom tier in my CromB (ElHalluf), and decided to go play picket watch on the side no one went on.... and got roflstomped by a T-34-3, without damaging anything in return. :feelsbad:

Sometimes winning is hard, other than 2 damage farm shots at the end, I pretty much played front line the whole game. Shout out to the Type 62 that got yolo'd by the T49, so I can't blame him, but everybody else had some trouble clicking the left mouse button.

Really..._zpshd6lpwlj.jpg

3 hours ago, BadLuckCharm said:

Am i the only one that reads this to see if, maybe.... somehow... i managed to end up here?

I'm not a good player - i'm kinda flaky - i keep thinking that one of these days, someone will catch me on a dumb move mistake and put it here. :)

Like that game about an hour ago where i was bottom tier in my CromB (ElHalluf), and decided to go play picket watch on the side no one went on.... and got roflstomped by a T-34-3, without damaging anything in return. :feelsbad:

Yeah, I supposed there's a chance that any one of us might end up here. However, I think that many that do end up here are the kind of players that not only contribute to the loses of their own teams but also have a shitty attitude to go along with it. Never recognizing and admitting their mistakes or terrible play. Just plain douch baggery. These are the kind of players that I noticed more often than not end up being named and shammed.

Keep you eye out on a shitter who goes by "_PJ_". One of the most cancerous pieces of trash in the game that I've ever encountered both in attitude and play style. 6k games in GW E100, Obj 261, and GW Panther. If he's not being an arty prick, then he is red line sniping in a TD.

5 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Shitter of the night goes to CockExpert99.  I was the last guy killed and he was killed about 20-30 seconds before me.

Car1_zpsqk5be6na.jpg

Car2_zps52jlz8vj.jpg

And people wonder why shitters get the wrong idea about good players preemptivley acting like arseholes. There wasn't really a need to specifically call him out for being shit; by the looks of things I would me more irritated that you and your platoon mates only did that much damage in 9 fucking minutes, and you were the last tank alive for fuck sakes.