Deusmortis

Name and Shame Part II Probably Sponsored by Universal Studios and Chrysler

On 8/26/2016 at 6:18 PM, Assassin7 said:

What is with RELIC and being full of pubbies? They also have @Treeburst. Isnt relic supposed to be a "good" clan?

16 hours ago, Acumen said:

I was going to come here and rant about tantantankgod but then saw that this is old news. The guy has to be a downey or something. He will actually creep around the red line avoiding the enemy team. In the 6 games I have had with him he has fired 5 shots???? Anyway then I went and looked at his clan and realized that this clan takes retard to a completely new level. I think he actually might have a number of accounts in that clan. http://wotlabs.net/na/clan/T-GOD/

Also where do these idiots get the idea that the person alive last on their team is the winner?

My question is how has WG not banned that asshat yet?  Every single game he's spouting off about stupid shit.  He managed to shoot one of our VILIN guys in the back twice in a game a few days ago that most likely cost us the match.  If anyone has done enough to get banned you'd think it would be that moron.

11 hours ago, Inciatus said:

What is with RELIC and being full of pubbies? They also have treeburst. Isnt relic supposed to be a "good" clan?

You can call him out if you think he is a pubbie. He has an account on this forum.

5 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

*Editing to fix order*

*snip*

I've had a run in with Acetankerforever too, but I can't remember why. I just put him on ignore and moved on.

2 hours ago, rojo180 said:

You can call him out if you think he is a pubbie. He has an account on this forum.

That should have occurred to me since most of my reasoning is things that he has said on the forum. I blame posting while very tired.

Also @TheMarine0341 you screwed up the song at the start.

kziitPT.jpg

Shaming this guy from [S3AL] for complaining ingame and after about me "stealing" all his kills. How desperate can you be?

4 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

Btw, this video is SOOOO WEIRD but I love it

I've never actually seen it before; that is fantastic.

Edit: I commented about halfway through but then it got weirder and better.

Typical shitter in his rental Skorpion.  He hides in the back and does nothing for 5 minutes then just dies.

signature.png

I try to explain that: "you are terrible at tanks"  (stupid mouse over)

I did NOT expect this reply

shot_047_zpszkuzs5bw.jpg

8 hours ago, TheMarine0341 said:

-snip-

I see that fellow's name in so many screenshots. Back when I had chat turned on I ran into him as well. I knew he was a jackass, but I didn't know he did the whole stolen racist internet valor thing...

10 hours ago, rojo180 said:

Yea, he pretty much just did, actually. My feels, oh my feels sums up my response. 

But no, Relic kicked me out. Before that they still weren't "good" as far as I'm aware, although my move to a different time zone pretty much ended my active participation. They were a top clan probably 2-3 years ago, I haven't been active enough to know who is "good" now. 

The sad thing is I don't even know who that guy is. My WoT social knowledge is several years out of date. Is he actually good or just looking to score points with the mean girls clique? I guess if I cared I could look it up... I'm going to guess blurple. 

The other moron I run into regularly is something like kittycupcake or something. That idiot will shoot a team mate at the start of every match. Great when he is on the other team. Thing is he never gets banned. WG's programming is worse than I thought it was.

34 minutes ago, TheMarine0341 said:

snip

Man i'd fucking kill (not literally) for someone to ask if i was doing alright in the last year of shit I had trying to claw my way out of.

Kudos to you for being a good human and fuck that mongoloid for not seeing that .

4 minutes ago, Korb3n_Dallas said:

What a tool.

Tools are useful. This fellow, from the data we have available, does not appear to be useful much like @Spartan96 who is A_Useless_Reptile.