THEUNITEDSTATESOFAMERICA

BRAVE GIRLS NEEDED

SLEEPER MISSION: ONLY THE BRAVEST GIRLS NEED APPLY

<20:47:26> You were banned permanently from the server by "Allu" (unban this guy and lose your server admin)

I was on TS for the nonsense that resulted in this, and all I've been able to come up with for it is....OK.

Although the epic laughter that erupted after you were banned was heart warming.

wut?

You're not Konig.

I'm watching a dude play this game that revolves entirely around getting fingered as a pun. Meme games own.

Your posts get combined on this forum now?

Welcome to the future.

'muricans.

Oh wait, Allu is a kiwi... Might be time to emigrate. Seriously though, whats with all the dorama, why cant you carnts just kumbaya?

have you heard of the game called fingered, it's pretty much an entire videogame built around the pun that fingering is something you can do when placing blame on someone but also a sexual act
Wandorf is now Offline.

:A

Couldn't these have been a few posts better spent in Election Erection to support the campaign of our goon-lorde and savioure Bernie Sanders? A shameful Sanderista. Why are you trying to make GBS threads here btw?

Couldn't these have been a few posts better spent in Election Erection to support the campaign of our goon-lorde and savioure Bernie Sanders? A shameful Sanderista. Why are you trying to make GBS threads here btw?

FOR EVERY DOLLAR DONATED TO BERNIE SANDERS CAMPAIGN I WILL NOT POST ON THIS FORUM FOR 24 HOURS UP TO $365 SAVE THE COUNTRY WHILE ALSO NEVER SEEING ME POST HERE ON THIS WEBSITE I TREASURE DEARLY

That's a way better GBS thread. Also, I'll do that if you guys post proof. Also, I totally shit in Luna's cereal somehow.

*Yawn*

OK, here's the deal. If this post reaches +10 I'll bin this thread. Mmkay?

OK I GAVE YOU AN INTERNET POINT BUT MAKE THE ONE ABOUT BERNIE SANDERS OK THANKS

*Yawn*

OK, here's the deal. If this post reaches +10 I'll bin this thread. Mmkay?

shameless, states is only worth 2 upboats for a bin, +10 is just inflating the upboat economy and decreasing confidence in the boat market