http://ritastatusreport.blogspot.nl/2015/08/23082015-q.html

"Fog of war would suck in random, developers are considering only transferring vehicle ID to the client: players would only see tank types on their and enemy team but not who's playing, this would make using noobmeter and other such mods impossible."

krQhfYY.gif

Why don't they just agree with XVM developers on removing the in battle features? As I understand those guys are in a quite close contact anyway. Problem solved without any development effort...

Wait so they won't see my Clan logo until I have been spotted? GLORIOUS!!!!!!

(cuz lets be honest the clan logo is the reason I get focused #Teal_Lyfe )

Wait so they won't see my Clan logo until I have been spotted? GLORIOUS!!!!!!

(cuz lets be honest the clan logo is the reason I get focused #Teal_Lyfe )

No your name will never show up to the enemy. Only friendly names and ratings are showed.

I dunno, I'd still like to be able to see who I'm playing against. Just last night, I ran into an old buddy on the opposing team. It was fun having RNG troll my gun as I missed about 10 shots at his tank.

they could (and probably will if this goes through) put names and tags in post game stats

I Wish it would be no stats no clan tags just names

Being a shitter i would get hella less heat for messing up

names allow access to stats and for any poor souls who are popular, they would still get focused 

they could (and probably will if this goes through) put names and tags in post game stats

And lose all the precious in game banter? That's just no fun.

They should remove chat with enemy team too, as it serves no purpose. All that goes on there is major QQ anyway, and sometimes even revealing allied positions because mad. I have been guilty of that. :3

Clantags and XVM should be blocked, made into illegal mod if they have to.

They should remove chat with enemy team too, as it serves no purpose. All that goes on there is major QQ anyway, and sometimes even revealing allied positions because mad. I have been guilty of that. :3

I like Serb's justification:

- Q: “If – as you said – the battle chat serves to coordinate your team, why is there the possibility to talk to enemy team?”

A:”So you can call them noobs of course”

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/10/24/24-10-2013/

Yesterday clickers have chosen my AMX 40 (second account) as their primary target. Who cares about all those KVs and T1 Heavies when you can hit blue AMX 40?

Death to XVM!

no more subhuman xvm shitters in arty :serb:  and i won`t have to leave klanu for even more padding :doge:   here i come 5k+ wn8

next step is to remove cancer but direction is good :serb:

Hmm back to clan tag sniping. 

If this idea gets implemented, you only get vehicle IDs nothing else. No more XVM snipe, no more butthurt reports and other behavior because of clan tag... I only see positive things. Turn chat off and you got a PVE going!

If this idea gets implemented, you only get vehicle IDs nothing else. No more XVM snipe, no more butthurt reports and other behavior because of clan tag... I only see positive things. Turn chat off and you got a PVE going!

If I'm not mistaken I think he means the clan tags that are put on the front of the tank.