Mavi

The Furious Fifteen [F15] - EU - Looking for great and active players!

d5eys.png

2a00uug.png

Forums: F15.ovh   TS: F15.ovh

Youtube: The Furious Fifteen

Facebook: The Furious Fifteen

The Furious Fifteen is a Kung Fu Panda clan focused on Bamboo with a laid back attitude and highly skilled players.

When we are not sleeping we do platoons, clan wars and strongholds.

Pandas on global map

TCl8mRQ.jpg

The Vision:

We are to be a top clan with dedicated players eager to improve. Our player base shall lead by example and show a non-elitist, helpful, attitude in all aspects of this game. We will keep the calm and relaxed atmosphere

Only by fulfilling the following demands will you be worthy of trying to earn your spot among The Furious Fifteen

At least 10k games played.

In your garage there are at least 5 useful tier10's with average damages above 2500.

You will have to be carrying an overall win rate above 60% and an overall WN8 above 2200.

We are not looking for falling stars. Your recent WN8 has to be above 3000.

After applying and fulfilling these demands you will be put to the test by our recruiters. Impress them and you may just get to put the panda on your tank. This isn't enough, though. You will have to earn your right to be part of The Furious Fifteen.

As a recruit for two weeks you will have to convince us that you have what it takes.

Some of our videos from our youtube

Skirmish F15 vs FAME

F15 platoon:

Tanks are fun!

We are BSOPS

2vj24uh.png

"You can run away as quick you want
But you wouldn't go too fast or far
Because as you ran from my ninjatic haunt
I'd peg you with a ninja star"

( Cpt_Shakesbeard-"We make nightcrawler squad of epic shitz, ninjas, fking katana mothetrzukers proper. We are called Blacked Spack Ops!)

We play for victory, kill for laughs, die for the team, that's who we are!
The Furious Fifteen

@MissNurkie didn't carry this time, that's why they lost i think :)

I remember this battle, it was my first tier 10 skirmish with FAME, and they got so RNG lucky that it was just hilarious- I think three of us got dmg ammo rack twice (me included) and troll bounces all over the place. Also them pushing in on the worst possible moment didn't help, we got rekd. :P  Good thing they didn't record the next battle when we met them and made nails of their tanks and restored balance. *insert mmts-mmts-music*:disco:

I didn't make it through the video because that music was absolute cancer though, jesus christ, neverending guitar-rape. :eww:

Also, STRRRRONK F15 arty, we ROFLd! :D

I remember this battle, it was my first tier 10 skirmish with FAME, and they got so RNG lucky that it was just hilarious- I think three of us got dmg ammo rack twice (me included) and troll bounces all over the place. Also them pushing in on the worst possible moment didn't help, we got rekd.

RNG lucky? ;d

I would call it skills! ;p

Yes we did indeed. Through harsh trainings and expert leadership of elderly pandas, we taught ourselves the mastery of zen shooting which is needed also in for example - set on fire - missions. 

Cmon even WG knows you just have to know where to shoot  ;) its in the details! :gaytroll:

As for the music, well we tried Justin The Belieber but unfortunately he just didn't fit the rapage in this battle :P 

2200 WN8 and 60% WR - rofl

Which little platoon padder came up with these numbers? Or was it your resident low tier champ?

Awww, have been expecting something like that.

You are more than welcome ;p

Seems allot are interested! 

Don't worry we are not so harsh with requirements, they are the least important part of our recruit process actually :) 

So just  :doit:!

(on serious note tnx for feedback!)

overall WN8 above 2200.

recent WN8 above 3000.

blame Kabine

signature.png

F

He probably had too much finlandia <3  :drunk:

But I like your style Mavi, blaming Kabine is the way to go to live a long happy life in the eucalyptus trees. It doesnt even have to be his fault, he can even be offline, but blame that finnish perkele voi vittu helvetti saatana. And that kids, is all the finnish swearing I know.

PS: I could kill to have a Rainbow eucalyptus tree in my garden, so prrrrretty!

Rainbow-eucalyptus-truly-one-of-the-most

signature.png

F

He probably had too much finlandia <3  :drunk:

But I like your style Mavi, blaming Kabine is the way to go to live a long happy life in the eucalyptus trees. It doesnt even have to be his fault, he can even be offline, but blame that finnish perkele voi vittu helvetti saatana. And that kids, is all the finnish swearing I know.

PS: I could kill to have a Rainbow eucalyptus tree in my garden, so prrrrretty!

Okay.

I guess there is some explanation needed since people like to make drama out of nowhere ;p

The recruitment stats are set up at this moment as mentioned few time above ;p

The only reason is that we are almost full and we want the best and active players.

Nothing is black and white, therefore you are welcome at any time to apply and discuss ;p

@MissNurkie 

Not sure what happened but he's not drinking anymore at all or at least not around me ;p  Has been way too long since he was actually drunk ;p I still blame him and his missions ;p

P.S agree ;d

2200 WN8 and 60% WR - rofl

Which little platoon padder came up with these numbers? Or was it your resident low tier champ?

You're just super salty because you cannot reach 60% WR even in full tryhard mode. And you're also missing an important point: Whether you play platoons to push your WR a few % or just play better to get there, you're welcome in a clan eitherway, because skill and sociability are both (equally?) important, so at the end of the day it doesn't really matter as long as you don't get carried by two players significantly better than yourself.

I hope you are realising that it's mostly just pulling your leg and not really serious, this aint the official forums. :popcorn:

Yup ;p

And teasing in a polite way back.

However you are only the one who replied to it ;d

Yes Xen we all know you re a master of exploring other peoples rear entrances.

I'm not saying that to explore anyone's rear entrance. We had a discussion on the exact same thing in IDEAL very recently, because somebody said 65% was too high for 3k WN8.

Nothing is black and white, therefore you are welcome at any time to apply and discuss ;p

I applied, there was no discussion...

thread was locked, I won't be back - disappointed in the process but it turns out you weren't the clan that was advertised to me anyway so no loss either way :P

Yes Xen we all know you re a master of exploring other peoples rear entrances.

Yet he is right. Don't start making these discussions personal. Xen stated a valid point to your bold and aggresive statement and now you call him Rear Admiral Xen. Just stick to the points presented or dont respond at all if you can only attack his personality.

Also, be aware that I am monitoring this thread to make sure it doesn't descend into name-calling and whatnot. Constructive critism and friendly banter is of course okay. Just make sure it stays friendly.

;p