BigDaddyTankster

Is using gold wrong, frowned upon or are they just jealous?

So I load in about 15 gold rounds in my T54 for tier X battles where I need a bit of extra pen help against the really big boys.  It never fails, someone always bitches about me using gold...from good to bad players, never fails.  Just wondering if I shouldn't be using it to my advantage if I can afford to, it helps me and everyone in game has access to it, why not???  Just curious what everyone's thoughts are.

dude don't worry about it load all gold and give them something to bitch about when they're dead. It's an asset to you per game and gold rounds can win games if you cant pen something or rng hates you..

its in the game, its no more wrong than using a gun rammer or a repair kit. people just whine because they are idiots who rely on armour as a crutch rather than a tool.

I don't bitch about gold except for one circumstance: shitters spamming 100% gold in Strongholds (even in tier 6) it makes no sense to me when a WZ 132 fires 5 shots into my AMX CDC in strongholds and all of them are gold rounds. it makes even less sense when pubbie clans are firing full gold out of their T-150s at our comp or type 64s and Cromwells. Aren't strongholds for making money?

anyway, in a pub game, if you need it, use it. don't hold back on it because you are afraid some moron might get his feels hurt. (and seriously, people do this. I have been told by people they don't fire gold so they don't "Hurt other players feelings and ruin their game")

if anyone ever whinging about  you using gold rounds in chat, just reply with "o7". i do this all the time and the trigger is real

this seems to work especially well when your HEAT spamming in the e100

"wow need gold for scout tank noob" when I had it loaded for another tank. 

I'm gonna load even more gold now just because you complained. 

150% this

The best is when the noobs don't know about APCR being standard AP round for some tanks.  :serb:

150% this The best is when the noobs don't know about APCR being standard AP round for some tanks.  :serb:

^^

best gold complaint ever:

him "Wow stupid Gold noob FV4202 Needs APCR for my T-44"

me: "wat"

him "you know you fired gold idiot cant use skill rounds"

me "You know Im in a 4202 right?"

him: "yeah so what"

me: "whats the 4202s gold round?"

him "HESH everyone says its pretty shit"

him: 

him:

him:

him: "ohhhhh..."

Me: "mmmhmmm"

May my Glorious God Match Maker, and Lord RNG curse you and all that follow!

May Arty Rain a Shit Storm upon your heads, and your Purple and Blue Tears form rivers through the land.  :disco:

Seriously there are players spewing SPREM in Tier 2 Now.  It's getting beyond a Joke.

I understand it's purpose but it's availability is to wide open for abuse.