spencer

NA Top 50 DPG tables for every tank. 150 battles and above only.

221 posts in this topic

Okay, so I've done some calculations. If I can maintain 95% MoE games (4k damage) in the Maus, I can...

• Get on the board in 87 matches
  • Pass my clan mate in 93 matches
  • Make first in 580 matches.

DogGlare.jpg

Is there any way this bucketful of epeen enhancing awesomeness could be integrated into WOTLABS? Someone should run a poll to see if having this data available here would make them more likely to get out of their T62a/Cromwell/ELC and play some different tanks in order to make the list?

Is there any way this bucketful of epeen enhancing awesomeness could be integrated into WOTLABS? Someone should run a poll to see if having this data available here would make them more likely to get out of their T62a/Cromwell/ELC and play some different tanks in order to make the list?

IIRC, Never has something like this planned. It'll be cool, for sure!

rnU7AXD.png

how about we make it 149 games instead of 150.  unless someone funds me the credits to buy it back, play one more game, and then sell it again

i should get on my 62a grind again, only a thousand more games to pass up yato

For some reason my Obj. 907 isn't listed. 3882 DPG with 168 games and I'm not showing up. :(

When did you pass the 150 game mark? If it happened in the past month that'd be why.

Edit: yep you have 130 games in my database atm.

I should play 12 more games in my cgc to get like the 18th spot.

I feel bad most of my top 50's are arty.

Well I guess I have the m60 in the top 50 lol.

I'm horrible I know.

Soooo. Some interesting shit happened here.

Hidden Content

Literally all of this guy's top tanks are like this.

So no one has explained how KRlEGSMARINE can possibly have 3058 average XP (3271 damage) in a tier 3 prem arty? surely this is some sort of problem with wargamings database? any one got a logical explanation?

So no one has explained how KRlEGSMARINE can possibly have 3058 average XP (3271 damage) in a tier 3 prem arty? surely this is some sort of problem with wargamings database? any one got a logical explanation?

TC padding against a full team of Togs that let him do all the damage. This has happened on many accounts, and we basically just call shenanigans on the whole thing. You can't hack the database.

Any chance someone can put this somewhere in an unzipped format on the interwebs? I'm having trouble trying to get some of my more special friends to view it :)

http://stranamechty.net/wotnadpg/index.html

At least until Spencer has it hosted somewhere.

Can you give us the code you used to pull that data?

http://stranamechty.net/wotnadpg/index.html

At least until Spencer has it hosted somewhere.

Thanks

So, how often does this update?

When I get things up and running hopefully once a month for the whole server and at least once a day for any account that gets viewed.

Can you give us the code you used to pull that data?

I pm'd Veril about this; but I'll be putting stuff up on GitHub soon for anyone else who's interested.

TC padding against a full team of Togs that let him do all the damage. This has happened on many accounts, and we basically just call shenanigans on the whole thing. You can't hack the database.

There's a workaround for this, although I'm not sure how important it is. WG recently added "random" sections to the API which you can request in the "extra" parameter instead of using the "all" section.

Sadly not usable for WN8-type methods because accounts/tanks will only show stuff from the "all" section.

200 dpg is a hard gain. 

Not at 100 games when I normally dont solo it and know I can normally get 3900 not platooned.

That being said, I have little proof of that so you dont have to believe that :doge:

I'm gonna do an update of my current dataset except only with data from random battles. Don't want TC horseshit + I'm sure most of you would like stats without CW bs.

There's a workaround for this, although I'm not sure how important it is. WG recently added "random" sections to the API which you can request in the "extra" parameter instead of using the "all" section.

Sadly not usable for WN8-type methods because accounts/tanks will only show stuff from the "all" section.

It doesn't work for the NA API atm. Just returns an empty dict.