spencer

NA Top 50 DPG tables for every tank. 150 battles and above only.

221 posts in this topic

Looking through the website, it made me realize that I'm pretty awesome at tanks that no good players play.

Beware the mighty M3 Lee, behold its power!  #11

And then there was the T46 and the Medium Mk I.  The T46 is retired for the Gross Traktor (eww it is gross) and if I ever get enough battles it will be at #8ish.

I have zero in the top 50...

But I could probably get my Rudy into the top 50 if I tried.  Only 1073 needed, and I'm at 1056.

Yay for low populations...

---

Lol, the top Rudy play's name is "OMG_A_Dog".
Well played.

What does "DPG%" mean, and why is it "one hunnit" for everything?

The percentile for your dpg when I get it up and running.

oh wow, the SP I C values are VERY low.

1070 gets you into the top 50.

The only thing keeping me off is that I elited the tank before getting to 150 battles.  The idea that I would be 13th on any tank is sorta surprising.  

Edited by weesh

oh wow, the SP I C values are VERY low.

1070 gets you into the top 50.

The only thing keeping me off is that I elited the tank before getting to 150 battles.  The idea that I would be 13th on any tank is sorta surprising.  

It's just too new. Check out the spacing between the top and the bottom ranks. People had a lot longer to fill out the tables in the other tier 8 lights.

The Japanese heavies should be pretty easy to get high ranks in. I can't see many good players bothering to play 150 battles in them.

Its pretty hard to play 150 battles for the quota when i usually get past a tank like conq in 100 :kwim:

I'm adding a 100 battle option really soon.

Alright recent dpg is up. I've also added the option to view the top dpgs for >=100 battles and recent battles.

Because I haven't been tracking data for very long, recent stats count anyone with 25 or more battles, which stinks, but it's something that can only be fixed in the future when I get more data.

The new Japanese tanks are also in. It looks like the new tier 10 is a massive piece of doodoo.

Recent stats for entries that are not in the top 50 will come later; I need to fine tune a few things because I have limited cpu/ram on the host I'm using.

I've also managed to speed up the NA stat update to the point where it can finish in about half a day. I basically set up proxies on a couple of free hosts to overcome WGs restriction on the number of request/second for each IP address. I'm not sure if I can really take advantage of this given the limited resources I have on my host, but we'll see how it goes.

EDIT: I lied. Recent stats are kinda borked. In some cases it ignores the 25 battles limit; if a player is on the all time list, they appear on the recent list if they've played one or more battles.

I'll fix it tomorrow.

Edited by spencer

Just realized I would have #1 150 battle FV201 DPG if I played 4 more battles and maintained my current damage.

#3 T23E3 DPG is also get. No idea how I managed that when I played ~140 battles when I was still a green shitter.

Edited by xRightygamer

Player screen not quite working correctly now? It shows me for only two tanks when I look under my player name, but occupy spots on the 150 lists for at least 7? sad face

Wow baby.. this new 100 games option has played into my hands nicely.... yay for obscure low tier tanks that only shitters like me have played, 30 tanks!.

Edited by Tinpotgeneraltoo
Bad at tonks

Why don't I show up for Leo PTA win rate? :(
I'm at 69.12%

Top 50 entries are only based on dpg for now, if you sort by w/r, it only sorts the top 50 dpg entries. But I'll add that option sometime in the future.

Player screen not quite working correctly now? It shows me for only two tanks when I look under my player name, but occupy spots on the 150 lists for at least 7? sad face

Wow baby.. this new 100 games option has played into my hands nicely.... yay for obscure low tier tanks that only shitters like me have played, 30 tanks!.

Thank you so much. Should be fixed now.

I'll put in the option to see top 50 entries for 100 battles/recent stats on the players page later today.

@Luna Synergy's stats are fixed, although his recent stats are a bit borked because my database thinks all his battles are recent hahaha. That should be fixed in either 90 days or when he plays ~100 battles in a tank.

Edited by spencer

What a cool piece of programming!  Thanks for this.  

I'm not top 50 overall in anything, but I have a few in the top 50 recent.  And I still can't even 3-mark the Conqueror.  FeelsBadMan