spencer

NA Top 50 DPG tables for every tank. 150 battles and above only.

221 posts in this topic

Now the messed up thing is comparing the top damage to the MOEs... I'm top 50 in my AMX30 prot, only 88% MOE... I am bad and feel bad

REEEEE MY HOPES FOR NUMBER ONE HAVE JUST BECOME EXTREMELY HARD

1HeavyTwenty1362650.312.0273.53n/a
2lft1472418.131.6961.90n/a

that is for Caern.

for >100 games, I'm #24 and I played all but 12 of my battles with the stock turret and 17 pounder because the top turret is absolute fucking trash

I was thinking of posting my autistic journey since I saved nearly all my replays and 3 marked that stock piece of shit, which was my goal, but I'm too lazy/ashamed

Alright pushed another update. Took slightly under 7 hours to update the NA server, so it's plausible to do daily updates.

I'll be fixing up the tables to show the number of recent battles and dpg percentiles within a day or two.

Alrighty, recent battles and dpg percentiles are up. Percentile data counts any entry with 50 or more battles, so there are some slightly "unexpected" results like Kewei not being in the 100% percentile for the Object 268, but whatever. Right now, I only store the dpgs corresponding to each percentile in 1% increments, interpolating between the two closest entries. This doesn't quite work as well between the 99th and 100th percentile where there is usually a really large jump in DPG.

Edited by spencer

Profu just had to play his FV201 for those 5 extra battles to surpass my FV201 DPG. I don't want to go back that pile of shit though.

Surprised I'm still kinda there for the T57. The nerf killed it pretty hard I guess. 

Alrighty, recent battles and dpg percentiles are up. Percentile data counts any entry with 50 or more battles, so there are some slightly "unexpected" results like Kewei not being in the 100% percentile for the Object 268, but whatever. Right now, I only store the dpgs corresponding to each percentile in 1% increments, interpolating between the two closest entries. This doesn't quite work as well between the 99th and 100th percentile where there is usually a really large jump in DPG.

For your next project, redesign the website to make it billy themed please

72fe8c5571dbd1fbd9c8ec0a84d2caf8777ad10872fe8c5571dbd1fbd9c8ec0a84d2caf8777ad108

You can now see recent dpg/battles for any tank with more than 50 battles on the player page. No limits on this one, even 1 battle results will show up.

How long do you think I should store recent data i.e. recent dpg/battles?

Right now I've set it so that anything older than 90 days gets chucked out (which is still a long ways away), but I'm thinking some people might find that too short a timespan, especially for people who don't play this game religiously. One weakness with the last 1k battles that wotlabs uses is that it's only temporally recent for active players, so I think some sort of time limit on recent data is good; keeps things fresh/exciting and it evolves with nerfs/buffs.

Number 1 Type 95 heavy 100 games... both terrible and sad at the same time

I was testing a fully automated update last night and the first thing I did after waking up was check your page for bugs hahaha.

Anyway, the site should be automatically updated daily from now on, modulo some kinks that are sure to appear.

Interesting! Will you consider doing it for other servers as well? It will be cool to see how the top players of other servers compare.

Interesting! Will you consider doing it for other servers as well? It will be cool to see how the top players of other servers compare.

I'll look into it. I might be able to take on EU + some of the other small clusters with my current server plan. Anything more than that and I'll probably have to fork over more cash than I'm willing, but I'm not 100% sure on that.