spencer

NA Top 50 DPG tables for every tank. 150 battles and above only.

Need to get another 75 battles in the T55A, and I'd be 7th for DPG on the NA server right now

And FML, averaging 2808 DPG for 75 battles at 72% WR is NOT good enough for my first MOE. Currently 64.04%

Edited by TheMarine0341

Love the site.

Considering how much virtual cock gets stroked regarding DPG, I really think this topic should be pinned.  What you created is certainly one of the most useful or at least interesting WOT resources around.

Like others have said in one way or another, keep up the good work and hopefully you will grace us with your presence again, you giant sh1tlord.

On 10/19/2015, 5:26:30, Patient0 said:

For some reason your top DPG tables are missing an account.

Example

http://wotlabs.net/na/player/triil

#2 M48 #5 907 #6 215B ... list goes on

Any idea on what's happening?

Sorry been a bit AWOL. I'll try to fix this over the weekend, right now I don't think I handle name changes.

On 10/21/2015, 9:06:26, GehakteMolen said:

pls also make for EU, i wanna see how far im behind against EU padders (in case of NA padders is not that terrible)

Alright, I'll make a serious effort of it this weekend.

On 11/13/2015, 8:26:27, GotchMaster said:

Love the site.

Considering how much virtual cock gets stroked regarding DPG, I really think this topic should be pinned.  What you created is certainly one of the most useful or at least interesting WOT resources around.

Like others have said in one way or another, keep up the good work and hopefully you will grace us with your presence again, you giant sh1tlord.

I second this... DPG is cool as fuck and the topic should be pinned.

Ok so I found out that the proxies I've been using to query the WoT API got shut down for violating some terms of services (understandably so). I've moved them to Heroku (if that makes any sense to you) which is slow as balls. The site is now properly updated (it's been out of date since Nov 4), and I'm very sorry about that.

I'm all set to get the EU data up and running, but I need to get my proxy issues sorted first; after that it's literally a click of a button.

Oh lawdy.. Tazilon did not PM me, but he did make a post in that very thread.

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/452293-the-lighthouse-scout-tank-hall-of-fame-tazilon-na-t21/page__st__180__pid__9607868#entry9607868

(also reported that post for nudity)

UPDATE: A mod deleted his post following my report. All you missed was him bragging that his maximum XP earned in the VK 28.01 was higher than that of Zakaladas in the same tank.

iSKFtpF2HzneE.gif

3 hours ago, canadiantrex said:

On the 100 battle winrate rankings, I'm somehow number 1 in the Type 64. WTF? I was a goddamn recent teal shitter when I bought that thing.

The Type 64's pretty bad for winning games, so anyone over 65% (and most over 60%) either platooned or rolled high on matchmaker luck. You just rolled higher than anyone else.

Hey,

I've been absolute garbage at maintaining the site unfortunately. I've received some messages from some of you (thank you!) reporting issues, and I've started working very slowly on some of them; I really only have time to work on it during the weekends atm and I'll always be prioritizing real life stuff ahead of it.

About the EU thing, I can't do it without risking losing my proxies altogether due to service term violations. Either that, or I manually update them at a very low frequency, maybe once a month at most.

Ok the Czechoslovakian line is in and I fixed the "Internal server error" on profiles that have games played on those tanks.

I'm in the middle of working on creating an auto update to detect player name changes/new players that exceed the 100 battle threshold but I don't expect that to be done before the weekend. 

Edit: If there are any other minor features/bug fixes that you'd like to see let me know!

meanwhile, the site "updated at" time is changing, but it doesn't seem to be updating my battle count in some vehicles (for example, I have nearly 100 more battles in the CGC than it lists me as, and I recently passed 150 games in the M44 at least a week ago, and it has not put me at the top of that list yet).

10 hours ago, Tedster59 said:

meanwhile, the site "updated at" time is changing, but it doesn't seem to be updating my battle count in some vehicles (for example, I have nearly 100 more battles in the CGC than it lists me as, and I recently passed 150 games in the M44 at least a week ago, and it has not put me at the top of that list yet).

I second this. We must keep track of high level clickers at all times. 

:nmad:

On 1/21/2016 at 8:46 PM, Tedster59 said:

It only shows random battles; clan/special event battles aren't counted. Do you think that would account for the discrepancy?

That probably would.  Makes sense now, given how much I've played my CGC in CW, though I thought the stats were separate now, and the "random battles" tab in garage lists it at ~1160 battles.

16 hours ago, Tedster59 said:

That probably would.  Makes sense now, given how much I've played my CGC in CW, though I thought the stats were separate now, and the "random battles" tab in garage lists it at ~1160 battles.

The random battles tab in the service record still includes mid-era clan and company battles, while the "random" section in the API does not:

section		battles
random		1072
clan 		73
company		14
all	 	1159

Player names have been updated, and will be updated automatically on a somewhat regular basis.

The threshold for tracking an account has been raised to 250 battles which shaved off ~2-300k accounts.

Edit: And sorry for the ridiculous amount of time I've been taking to get this stuff done.