anavar

tomato streak

For some reason over the past week I have been playing terribly. Its hard to even finish a day with my daily wn8 matching my overall. I generally play 40 or so games a day give or take and usually finish with a 2k wn8 give or take. But as of late I am just playing like total shit. Granted, I have not been playing my usual tanks as I am grinding for the E100 but even when grinding I was playing well. Now I cant even play my favorite tanks decent. My recent has dropped over 200 points and the only thing that has remained somewhat constant is my win rate. I just cant seem to pinpoint what I am doing wrong. Its not like I am overextending and getting ass raped by meds or anything. I have one great game and 9 crap games.

Any suggestions on how to break my shit streak is greatly appreciated!

TBH if your WR is consistent than you're fine. WN8 always fluctuates due to having more arty one week or bad rng or something else stupid. If its really bothering you just take a break for a few days.

My recent has dropped ~800 points in the past 4 months, yet idc. My WR is still in about the same spot, I just have a more varied tank selection now.

Stop focusing on every point of damage, and look more at where you are being effective from start to finish. Is there a time when you aren't shooting at something? Change that, start shooting.

^ Screw that 4502b earlier.

Fluctuations in wn8 are normal. Focus more on the wins (how you win games) as wn8 and wins tend to have a strong correlation as long as one isn't red-line sniping.

i.e.

If it took longer to win a game than you felt it should have, examine your positioning. Critique yourself and find out when you could have flexed earlier/backed off/spotted/etc.

Once you focus on improving your weaknesss and fine tune your gameplay, wn8 or w/e metric that is being used will naturally go up.

I had a shit streak a little while ago where I couldent get past 64-65% ish wr and 3.1k wn8

2 things help

-stop playing tanks

-play different tanks

dont have relic tags

I guess I'm having the same problem as OP, good to know that it's not just EU thing. Wait for summer to end, so at least some bots will be busy with school/homework, games should be a bit easier to carry.

For some reason over the past week I have been playing terribly. Its hard to even finish a day with my daily wn8 matching my overall. I generally play 40 or so games a day give or take and usually finish with a 2k wn8 give or take. But as of late I am just playing like total shit. Granted, I have not been playing my usual tanks as I am grinding for the E100 but even when grinding I was playing well. Now I cant even play my favorite tanks decent. My recent has dropped over 200 points and the only thing that has remained somewhat constant is my win rate. I just cant seem to pinpoint what I am doing wrong. Its not like I am overextending and getting ass raped by meds or anything. I have one great game and 9 crap games.

Any suggestions on how to break my shit streak is greatly appreciated!

Whatever hit you hit me as well!

Been doing rather consistent for around 2 weeks: 3100-3200 WN8, 64-65% (around 250 games). Then exactly Monday... It's been 1800-2200 WN8, 40-45% day after day. Causes range from being one shot by arty (a lot) to being on one of those "Let's go valley!" on Lakeville teams, or being abandoned by my pubbies in the middle of a critical brawl (that we are wining) leaving me alone vs 4 tanks instead of 6v4, etc.

I simply cope with it by:

- Not caring too much (luck will turn around eventually... or so I hope.)

- Stopping my sessions when it seems obvious that chance isn't on my side, or that I am performing poorly ("on tilt").

I use a simple chart to decide if I'll keep playing or not:

- When I reach 10 games, if my WR is below 50% or WN8 below 2500, I stop

- 20 games: 55% WR and 2700 WN8

- 30 games: 58% WR and 2900 WN8

I know the feels man. The past week I have been concentrating on remaining calm during games. I realised that when I start to get angry at other players,arty etc that my performance will then start to drop significantly every game after that. In the words of Zeven 'it's a game, just relax'

You can roughly see whether you are playing fine or not by taking a look on your current hitrate. If you are distracted or tired you will most likely hit less (except arty) and consequently have a less critical impact on the game. 

As long as your win rate is statistically ok (your uncertainty of winrate is roughly the square root of your games), you are doing OK. 

There are strong days and weak days as well, especially as we talk about top of the notch damage to get to high wn8s...