SmyleeRage

[NA] SmyleeRage's Mentoring Service!

More about me

Hi my name is 0utofSight. Due to my current internet situation at college I am unable to stream anymore. So in order to feel like I am helping the community I decided to join up with Smylee and start mentoring full time. Just a reminder the rates in my section are general guidelines for the donations for each lesson. Not technically required but I am going out of my way to help you. 

I would consider myself a fairly competitive player in most respects.  I really enjoy competitive play in WGLNA and hope to tryout and join another team next season due to Maple Freedom being relegated.  As far as in public matches, the main driving force for my improvement was due to my dedication to playing to what I thought was my potential.  Setting a goal to eventually be good enough to play in WGLNA was always a goal I had in mind.

I was lucky enough to have my first experience playing this game back in late 2013 on my brother’s account. At that point in time around patch 8.7 he pretty much rage quit due to artillery and other aspects of the game, but I continued to play his account occasionally. Although the World of Tanks EULA says, “It is highly discouraged for users to share accounts with others.” After a couple thousand games I felt like it was time to create my own personal account now knowing the basic game mechanics and here we are.  

I've been to Smylee's coaching school, which was a lot of fun cause it was two teams of students against each other and commentary after each session, which I thought taught some valuable 'team tactics' lessons.

I've also had a private lesson or two with Smylee, and I could learn a lot just listening to him talk and not doing anything.

I've had a little upheaval in my life the last couple weeks, but once things settle back into a routine, I hope to get back to regular lessons, I sure need them!

Due to less activity on our page as of late I thought I'd post a review I got from this past week.

-0utofSight

Sep 17, 2015BeeDo_BeeDo    

I have had a couple of excellent sessions with OutofSight. He is great at providing coaching during battles and is very calm. He has outstanding situational awareness often pointing out expected enemy actions before they occur. He is adept at identifying areas to work on to improve your game. Highly recommended.

SmyleeRage's 1 Year Anniversary Of Coaching!

Starting October 9th Until November 15th 

50% OFF YOUR FIRST LESSON: 1 hour lesson $15=$7.5

30% OFF ALL LESSONS: 1 hour lesson $15=$10

ALL DISCOUNTS SHOWN ABOVE ARE WITH THE COACH SmyleeRage ONLY!

521011281.thumb.png.3d73edddbd8e4b5b7883

I PMd Smylee two days ago to work with him, and the results where fantastic. He's extremely responsive, worked with me on scheduling multiple shorter sessions, and was always on time / responding to emails.

I will definitely contact him again in the future, and would recommend him strongly, not just on his WoT skill, but also on how he interacts with customers. AAA++++ would hire again. 

Starting January 24th - February 21st  

50% OFF YOUR FIRST LESSON: 1 hour lesson $15=$7.5 2 Hours= $15

30% OFF ALL LESSONS: 1 hour lesson $15=$10 2 Hours= $20

I'm now available to coach on the EU server (Discounts still apply to EU server). (Coach SmyleeRage Only)

Those interested in lessons from EU keep the timezone (PST) in mind and please don't schedule things in really short notice, If you can't find a time that I'm available for your schedule message me and I'll see what I can do. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2015 at 0:06 PM, SmyleeRage said:

SmyleeRage's 1 Year Anniversary Of Coaching!

Starting October 9th Until November 15th 

50% OFF YOUR FIRST LESSON: 1 hour lesson $15=$7.5

30% OFF ALL LESSONS: 1 hour lesson $15=$10

521011281.thumb.png.3d73edddbd8e4b5b7883

I would like to get better with map positions and knowing when to flex...Can we set up a time for next week?

o7

woobycat

17 minutes ago, woobycat said:

I would like to get better with map positions and knowing when to flex...Can we set up a time for next week?

o7

woobycat

http://worldoftankscoaching.setmore.com/ Use this website to schedule a lesson with me, If you have anymore questions or concerns feel free to PM me I'll reply ASAP.

Thank you SmyleeRage!!!!

Enjoyed the two hours....Looking forward to the next session

I like your common sense approach, and your thinking outside of the box mentality. I have been consistently in the 2500K mark since our sessions.

I have a lot more to learn than I thought to get to the next level, but think with more tune-ups the curve might not take as long and as brutally painful..lol

o7, amigo

woobycat

Highly recommended. Great fun platooning, don't think we stopped laughing much for the whole 2 hours especially when I did dumb shit - 'Why did you poke the T30?' lel.
Constructive criticism and feedback with goals to work on post session. Great guy.

8/8 Book now.

Been Coaching for two and a half years now I've enjoyed it tremendously and I'm glad I started coaching I got to experince what very few people do in this game, I helped 100's of people over the years and some are now in top clans and are great at the game, It's an amazing feeling seeing people you taught improve and realize that they can get better at that game and enjoy it.