Rodrigopine

Reign of Terror (Killed by Clicker)

I can see why you'd be frustrated, but the scumbags didn't actually do that much damage. Its the games where they land every shell and do 6k with minimal effort against tankers trying to actively push the game which lead to tankers hating them.

I can see why you'd be frustrated, but the scumbags didn't actually do that much damage. Its the games where they land every shell and do 6k with minimal effort against tankers trying to actively push the game which lead to tankers hating them.

Oh no it's just that was the one and only damaging shot I took all game and it was instantly fatal. That and I had purposefully changed direction to avoid artillery but apparently that didn't matter.

On the plus side getting TD15 knocked out leaves just the LT and Arty Missions. Plus I feel like I can devote more time and effort to Russian heavy and medium tank lines. ;)

-Rodrigopine

P.S. would any of you guys handled this game any differently or have any suggestions as to where I could improve based on this replay?

What I can't stand is when some scumbag or scumsbags sit there the entire game holding their shots until you light up. They do like 1200-1300 damage the whole match and it was all to you personally just because they are XVM/Clan tag sniping. It's even worse when they are a decent player themselves.

Oh no it's just that was the one and only damaging shot I took all game and it was instantly fatal.

This is what gets me the most.. 10 shots, 9 misses, 1 hit, full pen 1 shot on the move cuz fuck you... sigh ._.

What I can't stand is when some scumbag or scumsbags sit there the entire game holding their shots until you light up. They do like 1200-1300 damage the whole match and it was all to you personally just because they are XVM/Clan tag sniping. It's even worse when they are a decent player themselves.

Added to CoS(Click on Sight) list :^) when i eventually get back to pub on my account

This is what gets me the most.. 10 shots, 9 misses, 1 hit, full pen 1 shot on the move cuz fuck you... sigh ._.

Added to CoS(Click on Sight) list :^) when i eventually get back to pub on my account

I thought we were better friends than this.