Vetro

Top 10 Pubstars of Each Server?

It is so hard to tell on the EU server. We have so many insanely good players here that it is hard to pick a top 10, heck even a top 50. Every top clan has at least 1-7 insanely good players for pubstomping (dmg, winrate and/or whatever). So good luck picking a top 10 here :P

It is so hard to tell on the EU server. We have so many insanely good players here that it is hard to pick a top 10, heck even a top 50. Every top clan has at least 1-7 insanely good players for pubstomping (dmg, winrate and/or whatever). So good luck picking a top 10 here :P

Just pick 10 Finns :D 

am sad cuz ppl have trouble reading and don't take others cereal

but hey,that's the only pubstar i know in this server,maybe you'd know someone better,who knows.

edit:second thought,wao you did not even bother checking stuffs before you poast,such confidence much wow.

A pubstar thread and nobody mentions QB, the biggest and most obvious pubstar on the planet? :doge:

I couldn't think of a more literal definition of the term if I tried, even though many Wotlabs users are allergic to him. Top 0,01% player, excels at pubs by normal standards, is recognised by everyone on every server in battle (I've yet to see anyone in any clan I've been in not mention being in battle with him when it happens) but doesn't take part in the e-sports scene, stronks, team battles and anything outside pubstomping on a regular basis.

Although in a way, having a pubstar discussion in a game that doesn't have private servers is kinda silly anyway :disco:

Obviously, the top of my personal list has Gash because I would in no way butter up recruiters when I'm clanless :sunbro:

dpg > solo winrars?

SEA: violaceousmareth, va1heru aside from that youd have to look really hard into DPS/ OMEGA/ VPA/ SENSE to find anyone close that can play tier tens reliably as these lads

Gee thanks friend (5k Recent when I come back, who's in) :^)

Also, apart from 5-10 of the super-uni DPS old guard, its mostly blues and light purples, OMEGA is rubbish bar 2 or 3 players and VPA only has a few worthy of the name Pubstars.

am sad cuz ppl have trouble reading and don't take others cereal

but hey,that's the only pubstar i know in this server,maybe you'd know someone better,who knows.

edit:second thought,wao you did not even bother checking stuffs before you poast,such confidence much wow.

Great thing about top 10, is that 10 people can be in the top 10......

Edited by Va1heru

The top 10 on SEA would be some of DPS' old guard + a few late TZ players I don't know about (such as Molnord), no-one in vpa or omega are "best players on the sever" good, and val is good, but he's not that good (soz Val).

The top 10 on SEA would be some of DPS' old guard + a few late TZ players I don't know about (such as Molnord), no-one in vpa or omega are "best players on the sever" good, and val is good, but he's not that good (soz Val).

Well VPA has Immortal_Tanker and OMEGA has Soulspectre if you count a billion games in two tanks.

Also wao rip, just you watch m8o I'm gonna kick my recents arse when I can play again RIP

Edited by Va1heru

I believe DerWeisseMongol, CanadianImpact, and Dodoma should be part of NA top 10 list as they are good at every single tank they play, not just specific tanks or types of tanks.  Carbonward and Kewei also for other reasons that aren't really debatable.

Floris maybe cos 10/8 cheeriest player ever. 

One of the few streamers I highly enjoy watching, precisely for that that reason. 

The very definition of keeping calm and carrying harder.

A lot of us can/should learn for that instead of raging out like idiots and regretting it 5 min. later.

Could a non-fanboi argument be made for SirFoch, given his achievements without consumables/premium ammo? Surely he'd be quite far up with a maximum effort toolkit. I'm not pro enough to rate him tho.