Hey, 

I'm no longer doing this, and replies are unlikely to be monitored by X.
Regards,
Sylvan

Hola,

QSF-X (plz no buli) has [12] slots available for new recruits.
Main focus for us right now is tier X CW (which also means farming influence in SH).  Our FC work hard with strats which allow us to occasionally punch above our weight (66th in Armageddon campaign, collecting 45 or so IS-5s). Regular training sessions are available to help players adapt the skills acquired in randoms to those required for working in a coordinated unit (top clans may expect you to have all this stuff nailed down already - but you need to learn somewhere, right?)

Requirements: 
1) We want players who will strengthen what we already have in one way or another (current averages about 1750 WN8, 6-7 CW-viable tanks.  Naturally, these numbers will move over time - hopefully upwards or I'm going to get fired as recruiter hue hue).
2) No drama.
3) fluent in wotglish

4) 18+

5) teamspeak with mic  - do I even need to mention this? :D  

Participation in clan activities is non-mandatory, but if you can only manage one day a week for clan activities then you're probably not going to be meeting the requirement of strengthening.
I'm contactable via PM (wotlabs or officials), in-game message, or ts: teamspeak.quickybaby.com.

Regards,
Sylvansight

Is being subscribed to QB's YT channel also a req?

You  can if you like. Personally I've been subscribed to Orzanel and Anfield - also not compulsory :)
Whatever floats your boat.

Good luck?

Cheers - it's a tough gig this recruitment lark.  If you could give it the thread the occasional bump with the odd video or comment  every now and then you'll save me some admin time xx

No QSF thread would be complete without the mandatory KYL appearance/trolling.

Consider this thread approved.

I joined the QSF community after seeking recommendation for suitable clan on wotlabs.

http://forum.wotlabs.net/index.php?/topic/18505-clan-advice-please/

Community is great. Leadership not so much. But if you are only a grunt then you dont feel that, so it is definitely a good place to hang out with other likeminded players :)

Community is great. Leadership not so much. But if you are only a grunt then you dont feel that, so it is definitely a good place to hang out with other likeminded players :)

We're quite happy with our leadership in -X (and have little day to day involvement with politics elsewhere).  It's a happy place right now  - will be even happier when we fill up the remaining spaces :)

I will jump in to help (a little)

QSF doesn't necessarily have a great reputation here on WoTLabs - tbh I'm very surprised that you're even allowed to post here unless the draconian rule has changed since most of our time.

Those not in QSF don't like it because of issues with QB, those who were in it (myself included) have an extreme dislike for the way things are run/operated and there is no sign of a democracy at all... which is why many of us left in the first place.

The players inside the clans are generally good people and it is a good community, the growth of which is extremely stifled by those in control... QB actually has very little input on how things are run! Though when he does wade in he has the finesse of Vanessa Feltz as a ballerina. 

TL;DR

QSF has a great reputation inside of QSF and those who have never been in it or any experience with other 'communities', it's a great place to start with some good people.

Those who left it generally left for very good reasons and have not looked back!

I'd recommend it to anyone with mediocre stats looking for people to grow with, then when they become good players I would recommend leaving to become great

I've been a member of wotlabs for two years, and a member of QSF community for about four months - I'm aware of the reputation.  I think -X has something to offer a certain kind of player on wotlabs (maybe not the vocal kind), and we're looking for a small number of new recruits.  Hence the thread.

Whatever flaws this community has on the higher levels, I can also vouch for the friendly nature of player interaction. Be it for Platoons, training rooms and overall enjoyment of simple game modes, I had a good time there. A good place to start the journey to being a good player.

Sylvansight, give a hello to Therios3000. It's been a while since I talked to him.

[QSF-X] currently ranked #21 on EU global map ELO

http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/leaderboards/#ratingssearch&offset=0&limit=25&order=-egm

That's not bad for a teal/blue clan which gives learning opportunities to players looking to progress and learn about Tier X CW.

For comparison -

F15 currently ranked #3
HDU currently ranked #953 

Edited by Sylvansight

The best thing about QSF are the people who leave.:P

And that is not even a bad thing, Judging from the result - meaning the players who have grown out of that community - it's a decent place to learn. But there is also a reason they left ...

The best thing about QSF are the people who leave.:P

Hidden Content

Thank you for the bump +1

Have a nice picture as reward:

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Pink-Unicorn-Bike.jpg

and.... [QSF-X] <> [QSF].  Same community, different leadership / FCs / focus etc.  This thread is about trying to entice new members to [QSF-X], not for everyone who has beef from back in the day to air their grievances [zero shits given].

Regards,
Sylvansight 

Edited by Sylvansight

For comparison -

F15 currently ranked #3
HDU currently ranked #953 

I LOL'd at you comparing QSF-X (Main focus for us right now is tier X CW) to a clan that plays semi-casual T6 CW's starting from last monday....