I LOL'd at you comparing QSF-X (Main focus for us right now is tier X CW) to a clan that plays semi-casual T6 CW's starting from last monday....

thanks for the bump - the purpose of that point was to point out the difference in focus between the clans to potential recruits.  I'm guessing it worked.

Yeah if I wanted to do CW for serious I would try to join F15 and when I want to be in a better clan with more fun I would join HDU. Great info!

you are free to do whatever you like - good luck :)

Teal / blue players who feel they have outgrown their current clan and would like to focus on Tier X CW are welcome to apply to QSF-X. Cheers.

Thank you for the bump +1

Have a nice picture as reward:

Haters-Gonna-Hate-Pink-Unicorn-Bike.jpg

and.... [QSF-X] <> [QSF].  Same community, different leadership / FCs / focus etc.  This thread is about trying to entice new members to [QSF-X], not for everyone who has beef from back in the day to air their grievances [zero shits given].

Regards,
Sylvansight 

Someone is sensible. Read carefully before going into full defense mode. What I wrote was 50% troll, 50% compliment and 0% hate. No need to pee your panties.:P

I know and respect too many ex-QSF guys not to appreciate the clan. It's probably one of the better training clans on EU.

Hidden Content

Someone is sensible. Read carefully before going into full defense mode. What I wrote was 50% troll, 50% compliment and 0% hate. No need to pee your panties.:P

I know and respect too many ex-QSF guys not to appreciate the clan. It's probably one of the better training clans on EU.

Namely me for one :P

Teal players can go to QSF (or anywhere they like) but Bluenicorns and Unitatos are welcome in HDU

Hidden Content

Aye - I missed the hidden bit until after I replied - thanks for the balanced review :)

Namely me for one :P

Teal players can go to QSF (or anywhere they like) but Bluenicorns and Unitatos are welcome in HDU

unless they want to test their mettle in Tier X CW (in which case, QSF-X is obviously the better choice).

Ok I'll be kind and stop the trolling... It's just so dammed easy with you Sylvansight, why so serious? 

The fact that you compared -X to F15 and HDU is just beyond hilarious. What next? QSF better than or equal to FAME and S3AL?

LAVA/HDU and KITTY aren't even in the same league as -X seeing as though we play the game for fun... It is a game after all. 

As Ghairery said... The best thing about QSF are the people that leave it. #endTroll

Ok I'll be kind and stop the trolling... It's just so dammed easy with you Sylvansight, why so serious? 

The fact that you compared -X to F15 and HDU is just beyond hilarious. What next? QSF better than or equal to FAME and S3AL?

LAVA/HDU and KITTY aren't even in the same league as -X seeing as though we play the game for fun... It is a game after all. 

As Ghairery said... The best thing about QSF are the people that leave it. #endTroll

picked F15 and HDU as those are the other most active threads in recruitment forum.  Cheers.

Hola,

-X has had a clean out of inactive players and now have 12 11 slots available.

PM me via forums or ingame if interested.

Tchau,
Sylvan

Edited by Sylvansight

Hola,

Recruitment to -X is temporarily closed due to possible community restructure.

Regards,
Sylvan

Edited by Sylvansight

When the mainclan was at the top of its game we went head to head with PTS, OM, SBP etc. and were at least near a 50% WR.

We even beat RSOP in a definite decider in one of the campaigns, where they brought their best team to try and take our province. I'm really proud to be able to say that I was part of a community clan that beat a team with people like Muppe, urallfish, fanttis, and ARGHtti in it.

I have no clue what the state of the top clan in the community is nowadays, but comparing it to HDU doesn't seem that off.

Anyway, I'm just gonna echo what's been said, it's a great community for players starting their climb from green/low blue. There are so many ex-QSFers in the top clans., best plantschool EU.

When the mainclan was at the top of its game we went head to head with PTS, OM, SBP etc. and were at least near a 50% WR.

We even beat RSOP in a definite decider in one of the campaigns, where they brought their best team to try and take our province. I'm really proud to be able to say that I was part of a community clan that beat a team with people like Muppe, urallfish, fanttis, and ARGHtti in it.

I have no clue what the state of the top clan in the community is nowadays, but comparing it to HDU doesn't seem that off.

Anyway, I'm just gonna echo what's been said, it's a great community for players starting their climb from green/low blue. There are so many ex-QSFers in the top clans., best plantschool EU.

QSF are in a period of rebuilding -  a few changes in leadership, and a move towards mandatory participation in CW/SH/training meant a lot of people left / kicked. Current commander seems to be doing a good job so I'm sure they'll grow in the right way over the coming months.

QSF are in a period of rebuilding -  a few changes in leadership, and a move towards mandatory participation in CW/SH/training meant a lot of people left / kicked. Current commander seems to be doing a good job so I'm sure they'll grow in the right way over the coming months.

Who is the current "head of QSF community"?

Who is the current "head of QSF community"?

I don't think any one individual fills that role at the moment - it's done by a group of community managers (furs / lin etc) who liaise between commanders and XOs.  

Edited by Sylvansight

Good news for the community. :)

Can confirm that IMO, this alongside them getting rid of Roastedpeanut were the best things to happen to the community in a long time! :)