Goldflag

E 25 Extremely Easy to Get?

The reliance on APCR is way overblown.  I'm up to 35 AP, because I kept firing out of AP, and dipping into APCR unnecessarily.  It does make good credits if you choose ammo to fit targets, and the reload is so fast that you can switch rapidly.

Even in poor maps, it can be a blast with a platoon of 3 because your effective DPM is so high.  

And as a further benefit, it fits the borsig crew perfectly.  

Tell that to me again when you get a map on Kharkov and you need to pen that IS-3 down the street.

150mm of pen is good enough against own tier opponents, but against anything above that it'll require APCR (even then it's not guaranteed on weak-spots, such as T32 or Jagdtiger 8.8 lower plate. Don't get me started with the sides of an IS-6, KV-4 or KV-5 e.e).

It'll still get tier 8 matches a goodly amount of times, and I'd rather get that win and exp than save a couple thousand credits. 50%/50% AP/APCR, though I still wouldn't play that thing when i could jump in a SPershing and club things with ease (and make more $$$)

Best part is they removed it from the store because of balance concerns.

Now they're going to make sure everyone under the sun has one.

Legit.

You know how they say. Only universe and WG's stupidity is infinite, and i'm not sure about the former.

Best part is they removed it from the store because of balance concerns.

Now they're going to make sure everyone under the sun has one.

Legit.

Dat WG logic.

I own a E25 and will say that I hardly play it anymore. It is far too situational - in a few vision / open map games it will rule, but all others city / brawl fest maps it is a small alpha, slow turning turretless XP pinata that can run away fast once it is turned. Far too easy to kill with a big alpha gun per peek a boom or a nimble tank. Get up close and kill. 

Driving the e25 well on all types of maps is beyond my skill level. So if they hand out more of them, good for me and my Bromwell or T20. RIP E25s.

Did you not find it useful for some of the x damage missions?

I think some of you guys are overestimating the number of people that complete missions.  Yes, everyone CAN get it, but I'd be shocked if this causes a long term flood of this tank.  

That said, you guys should try to get it, because the tank is very fun.  I platoon it with normal tier 7s all the time, and it does acceptably well in tier 9 battles.  I'm constantly thrilled by its camowhen firing

Got accused of being a wallet warrior yesterday for playing the IS-6.  Cried inside at the thought of the Dec 2014 (?) grind to get it.

Meanwhile EU will get some "grind 200k exp and 200 kills on every nation in three days to get t-15" or "grind 20k exp to get prem fire ext". Or a toolbox. One can never have enuff toolbawkses.

I own a E25 and will say that I hardly play it anymore. It is far too situational - in a few vision / open map games it will rule, but all others city / brawl fest maps it is a small alpha, slow turning turretless XP pinata that can run away fast once it is turned. Far too easy to kill with a big alpha gun per peek a boom or a nimble tank. Get up close and kill. 

Driving the e25 well on all types of maps is beyond my skill level. So if they hand out more of them, good for me and my Bromwell or T20. RIP E25s.

As chance would happen I consider myself an accomplished e25 driver. Truth be told it is the only TD I bother keeping (apart from T-30 if you are willing to grant it TD status). So when we will be raping ass in the Bromwells sometime soon remind me to run the E-25 in between as well. You wouldn't believe what this beast is able to do once you stop playing it as a bush camp TD. vents optics rammer ftw baby!

Tell that to me again when you get a map on Kharkov and you need to pen that IS-3 down the street.

150mm of pen is good enough against own tier opponents, but against anything above that it'll require APCR (even then it's not guaranteed on weak-spots, such as T32 or Jagdtiger 8.8 lower plate. Don't get me started with the sides of an IS-6, KV-4 or KV-5 e.e).

It'll still get tier 8 matches a goodly amount of times, and I'd rather get that win and exp than save a couple thousand credits. 50%/50% AP/APCR, though I still wouldn't play that thing when i could jump in a SPershing and club things with ease (and make more $$$)

Fuck the credits and SP gameplay. If I wanted to get bored to death I'd listen to my wife talking about her day when I get home.

Phrased a little less offensive: One can't compare SP and E-25 on any level gameplay wise.

PS: While nobody cares how you earn your credits, most ppl do that kind of stuff in strongholds and won't bother to grind silver in pubs. Generally speaking it's the kind of thing the hopelessly anti-social and baddies do.

The people who bought the E-25 with $$ will probably be pissed, especially since they'll no longer get the gold value for the tank, only credit value.

I for one am happy about this event. The E-25 just didn't appeal to me back then, but now it's my most wanted premium.

I dont play it enough to care that much tbh. however I got mine from tourney gold kappa in a sense for E25 owners its a free 3 million credits essentially

I wonder if this is going to bring out tons of TDs at tier 10 this month. Anyone remember those damage for credit missions fall 2013? Tier 10 TDs everywhere (oh the erlenberg draws).

Considering how I'm one of those people that bought it with gold before it got removed. I'm pretty pissed about this mission.

You got to play it relatively exclusively for the 9 months between the time it was removed and reoffered.  Also, buying a tank (with tourney gold?) is MUCH easier than grinding.  You got it the easy way.  

Are you also pissed that there was a tournament that people got it for being in the top 10% of all teams?  Also, given that you have been playing for a long time, surely you knew that this was a distinct possibility when you bought it?  They've put the KV-5 up for outright sale (lol $100 packages) since removing it.

I don't think anger is really justified here.  

I wonder if this is going to bring out tons of TDs at tier 10 this month. Anyone remember those damage for credit missions fall 2013? Tier 10 TDs everywhere (oh the erlenberg draws).

dammit, just as the jpe100 spam was finally over.

I run 45/15 AP/APCR in mine and tend to have few problems.  Mostly because if I bounce a shot then I'll just try again in 2 seconds.  The only issue is the ammo count and that'd be an issue regardless of whether I'm bouncing shots or not.

Also if you get top tier then even on city maps you'll clean up fine as long as you keep moving so nobody can get behind you for long.  The last time I brought this tank out I got a 3k damage game on Kharkov 

40/20 for ammo here.  As for that IS-3 down the street... get someone to distract him, then go zip around the block and hug his ass so he cant shoot back.  I play it more like a LT than a TD.

Called it. Grind 135k dmg and 135 kills on all nations in a month to get wz111. On tier 6+. Nice, half of my tanks (almost all of them are tier 5) are ruled out, and I only have chi nu kai from jap tree.

You can also buy tokens, national for 10 eur or whole bundle for 70. I'M RUNNING SO FAST WITH CASH IN MY TEETH I'M ABOUT TO TRIP MYSELF TO DEATH! NOT.

Also - bonus points for wg eu for COPYPASTING event we had 6+months ago with minimal changes. Hey NA guys, I heard that some of you complain about your events... :P

well shit now everyone on NA will have op invis bush-cancer

Some of us don't club the newbies in tier 5 all day.

Considering how I'm one of those people that bought it with gold before it got removed. I'm pretty pissed about this mission.

This is one of the reasons why WG changing their policy against rewarding you with gold for winning tanks you already have sucks and may end up biting them in the ass.  I know I probably won't be buying any more premium tanks that aren't tier 8 anymore.  Why bother?  Just wait and you can probably just win them instead.  Before you could buy them and use them as an investment to get gold for.  Now, you get screwed for buying them. 

I know I probably won't be buying any more premium tanks that aren't tier 8 anymore.  Why bother?  Just wait and you can probably just win them instead.  Before you could buy them and use them as an investment to get gold for.  Now, you get screwed for buying them. 

How about you get longer to play them?

Imagine that you are going to play this game for 2 more years.  You could have bought the E-25 9 months ago, and been playing it and training German TD crews in style for 9 months!  Sure you save money by waiting to get the tank, but you also lost out on about 25% of your remaining play time in the game.  

We don't own the tanks.  We have them for a few years, and then they will be gone.  Spending a little money to have access to something fun isn't a bad decision just because you could spend less money for it later.  

It's kind of like being at a baseball game.  Sure, you could save $4 by buying a soda at wallmart rather than the stadium, but the peak enjoyment of that soda will be in the 90F heat at a fun event surrounded by friends rather than alone in your air conditioned home.  $5 isn't a waste of money for a soda if you get $5 of enjoyment out of it.

Called it. Grind 135k dmg and 135 kills on all nations in a month to get wz111. On tier 6+. Nice, half of my tanks (almost all of them are tier 5) are ruled out, and I only have chi nu kai from jap tree.

You can also buy tokens, national for 10 eur or whole bundle for 70. I'M RUNNING SO FAST WITH CASH IN MY TEETH I'M ABOUT TO TRIP MYSELF TO DEATH! NOT.

Also - bonus points for wg eu for COPYPASTING event we had 6+months ago with minimal changes. Hey NA guys, I heard that some of you complain about your events... :P

SEA has the same marathon running. No way in hell I'm going to be trying for it. Especially as last month I would only have got enough for 1 and a half nations requirements in total.

The Mice were out in full force this morning. So, the fat HP pools are ripe for farming. 

How about you get longer to play them?

Imagine that you are going to play this game for 2 more years.  You could have bought the E-25 9 months ago, and been playing it and training German TD crews in style for 9 months!  Sure you save money by waiting to get the tank, but you also lost out on about 25% of your remaining play time in the game.  

We don't own the tanks.  We have them for a few years, and then they will be gone.  Spending a little money to have access to something fun isn't a bad decision just because you could spend less money for it later.  

It's kind of like being at a baseball game.  Sure, you could save $4 by buying a soda at wallmart rather than the stadium, but the peak enjoyment of that soda will be in the 90F heat at a fun event surrounded by friends rather than alone in your air conditioned home.  $5 isn't a waste of money for a soda if you get $5 of enjoyment out of it.

true enough. its just that I have a limited amount of money I'm willing to spend on this game and I rather save it for tanks that I'm pretty sure they won't be giving away. 

You got to play it relatively exclusively for the 9 months between the time it was removed and reoffered.  Also, buying a tank (with tourney gold?) is MUCH easier than grinding.  You got it the easy way.  

Are you also pissed that there was a tournament that people got it for being in the top 10% of all teams?  Also, given that you have been playing for a long time, surely you knew that this was a distinct possibility when you bought it?  They've put the KV-5 up for outright sale (lol $100 packages) since removing it.

I don't think anger is really justified here.  

I bought it because it was getting "removed" with yes, gold that I won playing skirmishes. That's not the point to me, the point is that they sold it in a big "going away" sale where they specifically said it was not going to be available again. Then they give it away to anyone that can do 15k damage a day, which you could do in tier 1. It didn't bother me that people got it for being in the top 10% on those tournys, they deserved it. Im just pissed a bunch of shitters that don't actually have to try very hard are going to get it. And the fact that I get silver as compensation when I finish the mission is pretty shit too.