Assassin7

Bustandreporthackers

I know this is a fake site - any TRUE list of cheating, hacking, gold-using warpackin scumbags would have sela at the top of the list. Clearly this is a fraudulent website designed to spread misinformation and lies to deceive the World of Tanks community. Spread the good word of selahax, friends.

I know this is a fake site - any TRUE list of cheating, hacking, gold-using warpackin scumbags would have sela at the top of the list. Clearly this is a fraudulent website designed to spread misinformation and lies to deceive the World of Tanks community. Spread the good word of selahax, friends.

I emailed him your name friend Sela. You deserve the recognition.

now we just need Anfield added because what lost of known hackers is complete without a popular vanilla client streamer?

unfortunately I think the creator of the list(whistling death) realized that everyone was just toying with him and no longer adds people to the list anymore.

When 2/3 ur freindlist on the list but you aint :^)

scrub

Almost mistook this for a geocities site from 1993...8/8

It reminds me of the TimeCube website.

The owner's profile on wot forums is hilarious lol. his most recent status update starts with: Heavy Tanks Need to be Removed from the Game

and then his interests section says that tanks are superior to arty in every way, so stop whining about it 

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/user/whistling-death-1011412537/

On an unrelated note, I'm tempted to try and convince him that Wotlabs is a place where cheaters congregate and that he should go on there and denounce them.

I have 0 mods installed and I'm not on the list.

That's legit proof that he has access to the system!! You bunch of hacking shitters need to stop cheating! 

LdJWDt9.thumb.gif.f5b26b461f8a07636a0cb3

yw.

LdJWDt9.thumb.gif.f5b26b461f8a07636a0cb3

yw.

lol... That's fucking hilarious.

from the website:

NOTE: ESPRT players have been removed from the list. Any questions, please contact player name, Inchon, the clan leader.

lol... That's fucking hilarious.

from the website:

NOTE: ESPRT players have been removed from the list. Any questions, please contact player name, Inchon, the clan leader.

MFW Inchon went thru the effort to remove his name

ESPRT is like this guy 

031_Gunner[DADS]